What's new

We’re Number Two: Americans Believe China Is Taking Over

Your European? Yet you comment on everything relating to China. If your German Chinese then your not European, your German.

Why not, all Europeans share the same world outlook? It seems you don't know much about Europeans and just pretends to be.

BTW, since you claim to be a Brit, it's you are or you're European. ;)

Pensions in rural China are 9€ per month.

Did I say anything about income to be at the same level as the US?

Why not, all Europeans share the same world outlook? It seems you don't know much about Europeans and just pretends to be.
I have just looked at your posts and there is no way on earth that you are a European. Stop kidding yourself.

How could those American think so?

We are making progress, but still very far from USA, even China's economy quality is much worse than USA.

Media propaganda.

Just as those polls asking whether they believed Saddam had involvement in 9/11 and majority said he did according to the polls.

Because all media headlines prior to the Iraq war to justify it.

It's unreal.

Media propaganda.

Just as those polls asking whether they believed Saddam had involvement in 9/11 and majority said he did according to the polls.

Because all media headlines prior to the Iraq war to justify it.

It's unreal.
I think it is funny that people laughs at US about so many Americans believing that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11, even though no one from the Bush Administration ever stated so, but the same people who laughs at US had no problems believing the Jews/Zionists/Mossad are everywhere and the media on their side of the world that propagate such is credible.

@ChinaToday Did you see movie about people who want to isolate themselves from world and make village,and teach kids about monsters out village.That is USA.
They need fear,enemy,competitor.Never mind Russia in military,China in economy,Iran in politics,they NEED ENEMY.

Don't believe what the Americans say, they are known to be paranoid seeing enemies everywhere.

China still has a lot of work to do to be at US level of technological development. If nothing dramatic happens, I'm sure most of us will see China achieving this.

China is beeing build as the next Big Bad ,just like the soviets were ,there's a propaganda war in America to get the public opinion on board.

The germans WW1(the evil hun)--->The germans WW2(f%cking nazis)--->soviets Cold War(heartless bolsheviks)--->China(communist warmongers) -new Pacific War ?....the same story each time-they're big,powerful,undemocratic and they want to take over the world...but rest assure:America is here to fight for the needy and deliver us from evil once again!

China is beeing build as the next Big Bad ,just like the soviets were ,there's a propaganda war in America to get the public opinion on board.

The germans WW1(the evil hun)--->The germans WW2(f%cking nazis)--->soviets Cold War(heartless bolsheviks)--->China(communist warmongers) -new Pacific War ?....the same story each time-they're big,powerful,undemocratic and they want to take over the world...but rest assure:America is here to fight for the needy and deliver us from evil once again!

If i may add, you forgot the islam between the russians and chinese. Since 2001 islam bashing became suddenly a veeeery hot item, justifying and brainwashing people into the thinking that those wars are needed like bread for their safety on the other side of the world...

If i may add, you forgot the islam between the russians and chinese. Since 2001 islam bashing became suddenly a veeeery hot item, justifying and brainwashing people into the thinking that those wars are needed like bread for their safety on the other side of the world...

Good point,forgot about Islamic terrorism and how guys with knives and AK's are about to bring doom to western civilisation.

This Article is based on wrong assumption anyway..

wealth is not distributed evenly , so you cannot judge based on GDP of the country,
if population of china is more then they have more resources to increase their GDP, which in turn is not evenly distributed as goes with USA...

you cannot mix and match things to suit your article needs...

if majority of Americans think china is taking over then why did not this write used democracy and accepted it :) he bring in this population stuff to show that majority is wrong.. :) funny usage of things to write a article :)

Good point,forgot about Islamic terrorism and how guys with knives and AK's are about to bring doom to western civilisation.

Isn't it ironic how those terrorists, who are obviously anti-west, behead, bomb, massacre their own people like 'beasts' (at least the real beasts as in animals don't make movies of their heinous deeds), yet never seriously try to bomb European countries? It just seems fishy to me. As if groups like al qaeda are exclusively used to destabilize muslim countries. While this might be farfetched, i do believe that islam has been used to create a new boogeyman and a sneaky way to implement more 'safety' (read: police state) measures, while the citizens generally accept these measures because they are afraid for potential threats. Whether that NSA spying is a part of it or not, we are being watched, perhaps even now :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom