What's new

We’re Number Two: Americans Believe China Is Taking Over

In my homeland it was until recently forbidden to swim in the river that originates in the East due to heavy pollution coming from the former eastern European countries.

You probably don't know how to swim so it was forbidden for you. As for the pollution, talk to Poles and Czechs, no need to talk to me.
If you'd known some basic geography you'd know your argument is invalid. We'll attribute that to the impotent Chinese education system, not you're fault you're not the brightest and with an extremely narrow scope of knowledge.

You know 80 million Germans? Or is that just the typical argument of a sore loser?

I'm half Germanic and i know that neither me nor the people i know would appreciate copying like you do. Saying it's good business when your Chinese partners smuggle whole engines out of JV plant. Sounds real German to me. :lol:

Btw chi bot, new trade deal between EU and China is in the works that will eliminate the need for JV. From where you gonna copy now?

And you still can't send a potato into space.

Another weak argument, noone would expect a small country like Slovenia or even Switzerland to have it's own space programme, though if these guys get their act together, that will be another of your BS's.

http://www.s-3.ch/en/home

But since you are paid a measly 0.06€ per garbage you post you'll still continue. That's fine, even Chinese have to eat sometime.

I'll understand you avoiding second half of my post as silent admission that i'm correct.

Last edited:
Wow, a wall of text … didn't read! LOL

Half German and don't speak German. Gimme a break!

Wow, a wall of text … didn't read! LOL

Half German and don't speak German. Gimme a break!

You didn't read because you're intelectually weak and you know i'd make a fool out of you. And it's not a wall of text, just three paragraphs, but i can understand how you feel overwhelmed.

And i never claimed to be half German, only half Germanic, since my father is from the "German" speaking parts of Switzerland. The language is a bit different then in Germany proper but i know enough to find my way around even in Germany and if i didn't understand i just asked if they could speak "Hochsprache".

btw didn't i call you an asshole in German once?

Anyhow, tschus arschloch.
I don't have umlaut on this keyboard so you're gonna have to be satisfied with an ordinary u.

He is a liar with different masks...He claimed to be half Swiss before.

lol, 50 cent reinforcements have arrived. :lol:

Yes and i believe you asked me to post a picture my passport, as if anyone does that on an anonymous forum. Idiot...

Last edited:

Yes and i believe you asked me to post a picture my passport, as if anyone does that on an anonymous forum. Idiot...

Truth hurts again.:partay:

Loser always hide behind truth, scared to face it. I fully understand you. No need to explain.

Truth hurts again.:partay:

Loser always hide behind truth, scared to face it. I fully understand you. No need to explain.

When will you post your passport and associated personal data?

You didn't read because you're intelectually weak and you know i'd make a fool out of you. And it's not a wall of text, just three paragraphs, but i can understand how you feel overwhelmed.

And i never claimed to be half German, only half Germanic, since my father is from the "German" speaking parts of Switzerland. The language is a bit different then in Germany proper but i know enough to find my way around even in Germany and if i didn't understand i just asked if they could speak "Hochsprache".

btw didn't i call you an asshole in German once?

Anyhow, tschus arschloch.
I don't have umlaut on this keyboard so you're gonna have to be satisfied with an ordinary u.

In case of keyboard without umlaut, anyone who is fluent is German would write ae = ä, oe = ö and ue = ü.

And one doesn't need to use profane words to make a point if one has an argument at all. It seems you lack intellect as well as an argument.

Sore loser is sore loser.

In case of keyboard without umlaut, anyone who is fluent is German would write ae = ä, oe = ö and ue = ü.

And one doesn't need to use profane words to make a point if one has an argument at all. It seems you lack intellect as well as an argument.

Sore loser is sore loser.

Tschues? Really? LOL! :lol: You're raping German now.

Tschues? Really? LOL! :lol: You're raping German now.

As a matter of fact, it's Tschuess if you don't have a German keyboard.

No clue about German, claiming to be half Germanic (in German speaking Switzerland one still needs to speak hochdeutsch), then fail at basic German orthography and still laughing like an idiot. Wow!

When will you post your passport and associated personal data?

The fact is I am Chinese.:azn: I really don't care at all whether you believe me. Where else you could imagine I come from? List any name of the country.:lol: If you get it, I will reward you a purple underwear as bonus, limited time, limited offer....

As a matter of fact, it's Tschuess if you don't have a German keyboard.

No clue about German, claiming to be half Germanic (in German speaking Switzerland one still needs to speak hochdeutsch), then fail at basic German orthography and still laughing like an idiot. Wow!

lol please, you've got nothing and you're hung up on one "s". I bet you had to look that one up, because if you'd known it beforehand you'd written it when i first wrote tschus.

And anyhow, here's a search on a German newspaper, all the articles found have only one "s"...so you fail even at that.

http://www.bild.de/suche.bild.html?type=article&query=tschus&resultsStart=0&resultsPerPage=10

So, i was correct in the end and my Hochsprache seems to be better then yours. The irony, right....
You forgot the big "H" on your Hochdeutsch too......at least that's how it's written in Switzerland, don't know about China.

Here's an example:

http://www.volksschulbildung.lu.ch/...ch_deutsch/unterrichtssprache_hochdeutsch.pdf

If you'll open this you can see that it's always written with a capital "H".

The fact is I am Chinese.:azn: I really don't care at all whether you believe me. Where else you could imagine I come from? List any name of the country.:lol: If you get it, I will reward you a purple underwear as bonus, limited time, limited offer....

I don't care if you believe me either. But it was you who demanded a passport picture, not me.

And i believe you're Chinese of course, only 50 centers have so little IQ to ask for personal data.

Last edited:
lol please, you've got nothing and you're hung up on one "s". True arschloch. 

I don't care if you believe me either. But it was you who demanded a passport picture, not me.

And i believe you're Chinese of course, only 50 centers have so little IQ to ask for personal data.

Farewell, Slovenian psychotic.

This is for you, take care.

c1b295d5c73415028f99d3653df28994_zps33715c66.jpg

Farewell, Slovenian psychotic.

This is for you, take care.

c1b295d5c73415028f99d3653df28994_zps33715c66.jpg

Chinese pills are known to be bad for health. All those impurities and no hygiene ethic in manufacture.

I like that you're so unintelligent that you keep giving me ammo with which i can bash.

Now, how's that passport photo coming along? Scanned it yet?

Chinese pills are known to be bad for health. All those impurities and no hygiene ethic in manufacture. Like i'd ever take that.

I like that you're so unintelligent that you keep giving me ammo with which i can bash.

But it's good for your brain.

Back
Top Bottom