What's new

We’re Number Two: Americans Believe China Is Taking Over

Not really, but i claim that you have half a brain.
In my next post, which is this one, in case your one half doesn't understand.
Lmao... Did I hit a sensitive vein? :rofl:

LoL, clutching at straw?

You manage to make five grammar and spelling mistakes in a short sentence of seven words. :woot:

Correct grammar and spelling: Ich habe keine Zeit für diese Scheiße.

lol omg, it is Swiss German. Literally meaning "i had no time for this shit".
Because it's more or less slang version there is no double "t", "ä" and "e" in "hätte", that's also the reason the capital "Z" is replaced with small "z", "ü" and "ß" i don't have on this keyboard, the ones in this post i copied from yours, i hoped you'd catch on to that since i mentioned it already in this thread....
The only real mistake is the missing "e" in keine, because it's die Zeit, a female form...but that has more to do with me not using Swiss German/German daily then anything else....

Here's a decent site that dumbed down the differences between Swiss German and German for you:

A quick guide to the Swiss German language

so please.....

Last edited:
lol omg, it is Swiss German. Literally meaning "i had no time for this shit".
Because it's more or less slang version there is no double "t", "ä" and "e" in "hätte", that's also the reason the capital "Z" is replaced with small "z", "ü" and "ß" i don't have on this keyboard, the ones in this post i copied from yours, i hoped you'd catch on to that since i mentioned it already in this thread....
The only real mistake is the missing "e" in keine, because it's die Zeit, a female form...but that has more to do with me not using Swiss German/German daily then anything else....

Here's a decent site that dumbed down the differences between Swiss German and German for you:

A quick guide to the Swiss German language

so please.....

What a lame excuse.

First of all, when you communicate outside your dialect its common sense to write in hochdeutsch. Nouns are always written with major initial case in German. It makes no sense to use "hätte" as it was not a conditional clause. You used wrongly third person singular for "to have". That's a typical mistake foreigners make when they speak broken German. Even in English you would sound retarded if you write: I has no time for this sh*i*t.

Funny that you said that you don't have umlaut on your keyboard but suddenly you have them. Even without umlaut, there is a convention to use ae, oe or ue for ä, ö, ü in case that one doesn't have umlaut on the keyboard.

So don't come with the lame Swiss German excuse again, I didn't write in plattdeutsch either.

What a lame excuse.

First of all, when you communicate outside your dialect its common sense to write in hochdeutsch. Nouns are always written with major initial case in German. It makes no sense to use "hätte" as it was not a conditional clause. You used wrongly third person singular for "to have". That's a typical mistake foreigners make when they speak broken German. Even in English you would sound retarded if you write: I has no time for this sh*i*t.

ich hatte- I had
-abbreviated in slang like i wrote it "ich hat".

German Verb Conjugations - haben (to have) - Past Tenses

If i would mean what you are saying i meant i would have at least added "gehabt".
That's how you discern the meaning of "hatte" and "hat" in Swiss German that is talked nowadays between fairly younger population......

But it was just an abbreviation and you're getting hung up on it.

Funny that you said that you don't have umlaut on your keyboard but suddenly you have them. Even without umlaut, there is a convention to use ae, oe or ue for ä, ö, ü in case that one doesn't have umlaut on the keyboard.

So don't come with the lame Swiss German excuse again, I didn't write in plattdeutsch either.

I explained it all above for umlauts or lack there of. Clutching at straws again or can't even read english?

As for plattdeutsch or hochdeutsch, that's the thing i don't have time for, to be proving something to you.
But if you keep insisting on this "witch hunt", then

sports-pictures-james-oneal-go-girl.jpg

Last edited:
ich hatte- I had
-abbreviated in slang like i wrote it "ich hat".

German Verb Conjugations - haben (to have) - Past Tenses

I explained it all above for umlauts or lack there of. Clutching at straws again?

As for plattdeutsch or hochdeutsch, that's the thing i don't have time for, to be proving something to you. As you are a no factor in my life.

You are clutching at straw by making lame excuses. Using past tense for an immediate action is wrong in any case. Even in English, it would have made sense if you wrote "I have no time for this sh*i*t" as a reply to my question. Past tense is grammatically wrong in either language!

Any educated Swiss would never communicate in schwitzerdütsch with a German or people 0utside of Switzerland as I would never speak plattdeutsch even to people outside my region.

For not having time, you do reply quite a lot. :cheesy:

You are clutching at straw by making lame excuses. Using past tense for an immediate action is wrong in any case. Even in English, it would have made sense if you wrote "I have no time for this sh*i*t" as a reply to my question. Past tense is grammatically wrong in either language!

lol, you keep clutching at this straw man. I told you it was a slang abbreviation.....if i wanted past tense i would have wrote "hat gehabt" and that is only used in 3rd person, not first.....

Anyhow, you sure you're not a Chinese dude that is just schooled in German?
As no ordinary German i know would have known so many grammatical intricacies just like that. Just like no ordinary German would root for China as much as you do.

Any educated Swiss would never communicate in schwitzerdütsch with a German or people 0utside of Switzerland as I would never speak plattdeutsch even to people outside my region.

Yes i spoke in dialect because, surprise i didn't care for your challenge in hochdeutsch.
It was intentionally written that way and if you must know, it was meant with a subtone of rudeness, as any Swiss would be insulted if you told him you have no time to give attention to his shit.

For not having time, you do reply quite a lot. :cheesy:

That was yesterday. lol....

lol, you keep clutching at this straw man. I told you it was a slang abbreviation.....if i wanted past tense i would have wrote "hat gehabt" and that is only used in 3rd person, not first.....

Anyhow, you sure you're not a Chinese dude that is just schooled in German?
As no ordinary German i know would have known so many grammatical intricacies just like that. Just like no ordinary German would root for China as much as you do.

Yes i spoke in dialect because, surprise i didn't care for your challenge in hochdeutsch.
It was intentionally written that way and if you must know, it was meant with a subtone of rudeness, as any Swiss would be insulted if you told him you have no time to give attention to his shit.

That was yesterday. lol....

What? You wrote "ich hat" which makes absolutely no sense at all. The only possible slang abreviation would be "ich hatt'" with two "t" and an apostrophe.

Also, it makes gramatically no sense to use past tense, because in a case when you didn't have time and still don't have time, a simple present tense is the only sensible tense to use in German.

Err, knowing common sense grammar makes me a foreigner learning German? I just happened to be a journalist and they write a lot, you know?

Sure, lame excuse. You don't know German at all but just caught some street smart phrases while living in Switzerland.

What? You wrote "ich hat" which makes absolutely no sense at all. The only possible slang abreviation would be "ich hatt'" with two "t" and an apostrophe.

Also, it makes gramatically no sense to use past tense, because in a case when you didn't have time and still don't have time, a simple present tense is the only sensible tense to use in German.

Err, knowing common sense grammar makes me a foreigner learning German? I just happened to be a journalist and they write a lot, you know?

Sure, lame excuse. You don't know German at all but just caught some street smart phrases while living in Switzerland.

:lol:

Repeating? So Chinese.....

Everything is explained above, if you think too highly of yourself to admit there are differences (to which i directed you with a link) between Swiss German and German and their respective slang which you don't know about that's not my problem.

And you can keep milking this notion about my non existant knowledge as long as you wish. Not like i haven't predicted it. lol

Repeating? So Chinese.....

Everything is explained above, if you think too highly of yourself to admit there are differences (to which i directed you with a link) between Swiss German and German and their respective slang which you don't know about that's not my problem.

And you can keep milking this notion about my non existant knowledge as long as you wish. Not like i haven't predicted it. lol

Just laughing at you for running out of argument.

BTW, the laughing icon was not created by you, but by someone else. Everyone in this forum is allowed to use it as he pleases.

More lame excuses. People don't use slang when talking to strangers, certainly not to someone you can't expect to understand your slang.

Have some common sense!

My arguments were explained in several posts in this thread. Anyone that looks at them can understand.
You, not so much...but then again, you cherish this oppurtunity where for once you sort of have an upper hand at something against me.
And let's be straight, this upper hand is about me not using proper hochdeutsch but slang. Grammar nazi much?

Ironically, you understood everything. Even in a disrespective tone that shouldn't be used when talking to strangers. Do you get that a lot? LOL!

Where is your common sense? Why do you need to be explained the same things over and over? Where is common sense in not accepting you might not know all forms of German and their modern uses?

Please.....

I have the upper hand simply because you don't speak German, very contrary to what you claimed.

The more lame excuses you make, the more evident it become that you are not what you claim to be.

Indeed, please!

I have the upper hand simply because you don't speak German, very contrary to what you claimed.

The more lame excuses you make, the more evident it become that you are not what you claim to be.

Indeed, please!

lol right, and you're a journalist that didn't know what a lectoring department does or could muster enough critical thinking ability to differentiate that the Bild example was picked because of grammar that supported my argument and not content.

Oh and we can add to that the monotone comments you give on this site, one could wonder if you're a journalist, how's work at Global Times or Xinhua?

And you don't have any upper hand. You just think you know it all. :lol:

Dude in all honesty, i'm just happy i give you 0.06€ (50 cents Yuan) for every post that you reply to. I'm altruistic like that. So that the kid you might have won't starve.

lol right, and you're a journalist that didn't know what a lectoring department does or could muster enough critical thinking ability to differentiate that the Bild example was picked because of grammar that supported my argument and not content.

Oh and we can add to that the monotone comments you give on this site, one could wonder if you're a journalist, how's work at Global Times or Xinhua?

And you don't have any upper hand. You just think you know it all. :lol:

Dude in all honesty, i'm just happy i give you 0.06€ (50 cents Yuan) for every post that you reply to. I'm altruistic like that. So that the kid you might have won't starve.

Hahaha, for good reason, we have a German saying when people act ignorantly. It's called "Bild Niveau" or Bild level. Quite amazing, you as a Bild reader, has the gall to call others of lack of critical thinking.

FYI, Bild is known to rape our beautiful language.

Oh yeah, the loser 50 cent argument again when running out of argument. FYI China doesn't have cent, it's called fen. ;)

Hahaha, for good reason, we have a German saying when people act ignorantly. It's called "Bild Niveau" or Bild level. Quite amazing, you as a Bild reader, has the gall to call others of lack of critical thinking.

FYI, Bild is known to rape our beautiful language.

Yea, and when you search for "tschuss" on Google you find a zillion results from dictionaries, names of films etc etc....they must be all raping German by not writing it the way you insisted, ie "Tschüß" or "Tschues".....they're all on Bild level....

Oh yeah, the loser 50 cent argument again when running out of argument. FYI China doesn't have cent, it's called fen. ;)

You should know right. I suppose it's good enough if it puts food on the table, considering the meagre salaries of teachers in China. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom