What's new

We’re Number Two: Americans Believe China Is Taking Over

I think it is funny that people laughs at US about so many Americans believing that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11, even though no one from the Bush Administration ever stated so, but the same people who laughs at US had no problems believing the Jews/Zionists/Mossad are everywhere and the media on their side of the world that propagate such is credible.

I'm not sure who you're referring to...and people believed so because it was often the headline on major newspapers and news outlets...remember...'Was Saddam involved in 9/11?'

I think that's a major failure on our journalists part.

That just shows how stupid typical Americans are. If Chinese people buy this shit, they are even more stupid.

Such sentiments in the US comes from 2 sources.

One is the well known ignorence of the Americans that don't know about rats a** what is happening in the outside world. Hell, they often don't even know what is happening in their own country!

The second is the fact that for a growing majority of Americans things are getting from bad to worse. Economically and otherwise. And that has help darken their views about America. It doesn't matter what Obama, Bernanke or the media says about the state of the economy the reality is that people on the ground are suffering. The suffering of the people is the direct result of the policies of QE and 0% interest rate thats eroding the incomes and savings of their salaried workers.

When a country prints money they don't create new purchasing power but redistribute existing purchasing power. But that redistribution doesn't happen equally and the average "Joe Six Pack" in America that does a 9 to 5 job doesn't see any of that QE money. It all goes to the friends and cronies of the powers to be. So you have to see QE as the US taking 1 trillion dollars a year of purchasing power (wealth) away from its people and handing it over to the government and the banks. Its simply wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich. That's why poverty is on the rise in America. That's why inequality is on the rise in America. And that's why the economy there is barely growing. Thats also why bankers and federal government workers are some of the best paid and wealthiest people in America because they are being handed the resources that is taken away from the people.

Most people don't understand high finance and as long as the Americans have their **** and beer they will be as happy as a clam. But sooner or later the people will wise up to the fact that they have been sold down the river for all those years. And when that happens America will start blaming other countries for their problems and will eventually go to war.

Last edited:
Typical Chinese boasting :lol:

How long do you have this avatar? I picked one just like it last night and now suddenly i'm back to the non working gif and you have what suspiciously looks like what i chose.
Smells like gypsy tricks to me.

Did I say anything about income to be at the same level as the US?

You know you want to. :lol:

How long do you have this avatar? I picked one just like it last night and now suddenly i'm back to the non working gif and you have what suspiciously looks like what i chose.
Smells like gypsy tricks to me.

Two days ago I changed.....been reading on Sun. By the way I am not a gypsy..

You know what I want? :jester: 
Most Brits don't want to be in the EU, only our government hence the reason we haven't adopted the Euro.

ORly?

Don't you have democratic elections? Why doesn't the majority vote a party that supports the EU exit? The sooner you guys are out, the better for us. We don't need a US lapdog doing the dirty work in the EU and benefitting from my tax money.

Those American opinions are misinformed. But then, they are only opinions :D

These polls usually don't mean much. I mean since when did a poll is able to predict which country will replace the US as a superpower? Sounds silly.

You know what I want? :jester: 

ORly?

Don't you have democratic elections? Why doesn't the majority vote a party that supports the EU exit? The sooner you guys are out, the better for us. We don't need a US lapdog doing the dirty work in the EU and benefitting from my tax money.
Because the EU doesn't play a massive part in our reasoning for voting. Other factors also play a part. Did that ever occur to you Chinese boy? Ha! Living under the hopes of being a White man. Chinese are the most physically weak race in the world. You people are timid and only show muscles on the internet.

Because the EU doesn't play a massive part in our reasoning for voting. Other factors also play a part. Did that ever occur to you Chinese boy? Ha! Living under the hopes of being a White man. Chinese are the most physically weak race in the world. You people are timid and only show muscles on the internet.

Oh, your reply reminds of of the Indians. Running out of argument? No problem, just attack on a personal level with a racist undertone. Loser!

Well, I think in the forseable time, you don't even need to vote yourself out of the EU, we will just kick you out.

Want to know why? Learn some German!
http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/britische-botschaft108.html

Here are the comments:
http://meta.tagesschau.de/id/78922/ausspaeh-vorwuerfe-britischer-botschafter-im-aussenamt

Tommy, Google is your friend.

Hmmm, aren't you guys still ruled by the Krauts Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

Oh, your reply reminds of of the Indians. Running out of argument? No problem, just attack on a personal level with a racist undertone. Loser!

Well, I think in the forseable time, you don't even need to vote yourself out of the EU, we will just kick you out.

Want to know why? Learn some German!
http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/britische-botschaft108.html

Here are the comments:
http://meta.tagesschau.de/id/78922/ausspaeh-vorwuerfe-britischer-botschafter-im-aussenamt

Tommy, Google is your friend.
If it makes you feel better then keep referring to me as Indian, it will hurt less. As for you: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...bership-is-wafer-thin-says-David-Cameron.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23186128
The article is one day old which shows reality.
And get your German masters to kick us out, see if we care Chinese boy. The only thing we rely on the EU for is the EU court.
British people have no need to learn the dying German language. And could you stop dodging questions you pathetic Chinese specimen, you will never be European. It's the habit of you people. In the real world Chinese are the weakest so you live in this world of the internet pretending to be a like your European masters.

If it makes you feel better then keep referring to me as Indian, it will hurt less. As for you: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...bership-is-wafer-thin-says-David-Cameron.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23186128
The article is one day old which shows reality.
And get your German masters to kick us out, see if we care Chinese boy. The only thing we rely on the EU for is the EU court.
British people have no need to learn the dying German language. And could you stop dodging questions you pathetic Chinese specimen, you will never be European. It's the habit of you people. In the real world Chinese are the weakest so you live in this world of the internet pretending to be a like your European masters.

LOL It indeed makes and most Europeans including me feel better if the UK indeed does what it says. Good riddance!

We'd rather you don't care for us Germans, your care in the form of spying for the USA is not something we fancy.

You have the Supreme Court in the US, why do you even need us?

To dodge a question one needs a question first. Haven't you learnt that from the Brits? Still having difficulty with English? Didn't your British master teach you well? Reasoning is not your forte, just like the many forumers from the subcontinent. 
Well it's not hard to guess. Your conjecture about China reaching technological development of the developed world doesn't leave much to wonder. And it's BS anyway.

I know plenty of so called developed countries that can't even send a potato into space. Your home country is a prime example. You even have to hide behind the EU flag and don't dare to raise your country's flag.

I know plenty of so called developed countries that can't even send a potato into space. Your home country is a prime example.

Yet i can go and drink water from the river running through the capital city and while it won't taste good nothing will happen to me, while in your homeland, a man jumping to rescue a drowning person gets a lung infection.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/732...m-polluted-river-chinese-policeman-gets-sick/

Anyhow, you're just giving yourself away, it's the 50 center way to immediately switch to bashing. No Germans i know are this feeble minded.

You even have to hide behind the EU flag and don't dare to raise your country's flag.

LOL, look who's talking, hiding behind the German flag as if anyone takes you for a German.
Best part is, when someone from Europe calls you out on it, you claim diversity of opinion, while in reality there is no diversity from your posts, it's all China wonderful, US bad and maybe throw UK out of EU every once in a while.

Another prime example of chi bot debating school tactics, but sadly, you're too dumb to pull it off and you shoot yourself in the foot with same type of posts all the time, just like the rest of your colleagues.

Last edited:
Yet i can go and drink water from the river running through the capital city and while it won't taste good nothing will happen to me, while in your homeland, a man jumping to rescue a drowning person gets a lung infection.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/732...m-polluted-river-chinese-policeman-gets-sick/

Anyhow, you're just giving yourself away, it's the 50 center way to immediately switch to bashing. No Germans i know are this feeble minded.

In my homeland it was until recently forbidden to swim in the river that originates in the East due to heavy pollution coming from the former eastern European countries.

You know 80 million Germans? Or is that just the typical argument of a sore loser?

And you still can't send a potato into space.

Back
Top Bottom