What's new

We’ll win, I congratulate in advance, says Imran

So you are qouting Ahmad Noorani who just apologized yesterday for fake news?
Please dont post content from jang group they are biggest beneficiaries of govt ads they get rewarded for their pro baboon behaviour

Khushi ke aakhri aakhri din chal rahay hain.. becharon ko itna tou karlene do...

Ask the creator of this font even he think Mariyam is bs,ing :D
You know what you are not only young but also have apprehension problems. Didn't you see the Google results? Have you any idea who created the font or you rejected my previous link without reading? Isn't your party media cell paying you enough to work a little harder?

Well then this might help..

View attachment 410992

Boss, when forensic firms perform such analysis, they can trace the date of font "version" being used. What you are providing in the search is version two, which was available to be used as beta by computer freaks.

I am sure that the font version that Baji used was above 5 (introduced in 2016 only).

Besides that, when JIT asked for the original trust deed, Baji didn't provide. Even in the SC, Shareefs didn't provide the original of trust deed. If originals are provided, ink-dating will reveal the year in which that document was prepared.

Until Baji provides original document, the claim of JIT on the basis of an international forensic firm's expert opinion will be accepted as valid.

Sorry Bro, but Shareefs have been caught with their pants down.. The sooner you realize this fact, the better. No need to waste your energies in defending the corrupt people..

Isn't your party media cell paying you enough to work a little harder?
Haha ab har koyi baboons ki tarah beghairat watan o zameer farosh nahi hota :D
You know what you are not only young but also have apprehension problems. Didn't you see the Google results?
Did you read his interview?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/calibri-designer-reacts-to-maryam-nawazs-documents.506263/
Have you any idea who created the font
Yes i do
you rejected my previous link without reading?
The news and Ahmad Norani ?
Do you know that they were caught bs,ing by the supreme court?They are the fox news of Pakistan you could call him Bill O Reilly of Pakistan

Boss, when forensic firms perform such analysis, they can trace the date of font "version" being used. What you are providing in the search is version two, which was available to be used as beta by computer freaks.

I am sure that the font version that Baji used was above 5 (introduced in 2016 only).

Besides that, when JIT asked for the original trust deed, Baji didn't provide. Even in the SC, Shareefs didn't provide the original of trust deed. If originals are provided, ink-dating will reveal the year in which that document was prepared.

Unless Baji doesn't provide original document, the claim of JIT on the basis of an international forensic firm will be accepted as valid.

Sorry Bro, but Shareefs have been caught with their pants down.. The sooner you realize this fact, the better. No need to waste your energies in defending the corrupt people..
I would not intrude in your family matter Sir. I am just trying to tell the facts as they are.

You know what you are not only young but also have apprehension problems. Didn't you see the Google results? Have you any idea who created the font or you rejected my previous link without reading? Isn't your party media cell paying you enough to work a little harder?

Even if we accept your argument, do you think that the SC will accept this argument (without original document) that the creator of the document downloaded the form, and changed the microsoft soft default form from "Times New Roman" to beta of "Calibri" before preparing the doc?

I would not intrude in your family matter Sir. I am just trying to tell the facts as they are.

Why my family matter? She is Baji of the whole nation. Have I used any derogatory words for her or your family?

I am just trying to tell the facts as they are.

And I am also responding with the facts. The screen shot that you have put, I already uploaded a similar screenshot on Panama thread two days back and we have discussed it in much more detail.

If you have quest for truth, we can discuss, if you just want to defend Baji, that's another matter.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1344685

If you have quest for truth, we can discuss, if you just want to defend Baji, that's another matter.
UCScreenshot20170526095825.png

Thanks for the article..

Please read my earlier comment as well about font version and ink-dating.

Also, from your article:

Microsoft commissioned six new fonts from designers working in close collaboration with engineers in their Advanced Reading Technologies group. Overall, these are good, solid font designs with an emphasis on what works well in ClearType. They share many characteristics: humanistic italics (as opposed to simply obliqued), a fairly high x-height (with the exception of Constantia), a large character set including both Greek and Cyrillic, and a uniform lack of near-horizontal strokes. All are slightly condensed in width.

@Canuck786

Again asking, you are searching for truth or just want to defend Baji?

Again you are either too naive to answer without reading what I posted or too smart to ignore it and continue with your propoganda.

Just to be clear I posted a review of

Microsoft’s ClearType Font Collection written by Raph Levien on April 14, 2005

So it would have released at the time as you can see.

Microsoft’s ClearType Font Collection written by Raph Levien on April 14, 2005
Did you even read what was written in this article?

Again you are either too naive to answer without reading what I posted or too smart to ignore it and continue with your propoganda.
You are one hell of a con artist

Microsoft has sensed this need and has responded by commissioning a suite of six fonts optimized for ClearType. These fonts will be bundled with the upcoming Longhorn operating system, scheduled to ship in late 2006.

Again asking, you are searching for truth or just want to defend Baji?

No I am just too upset at the lies being thrown by the PTI propaganda machine that I feel obligated to answer. You guys don't even understand which hand you are being played with right now. All I want is for Pakistan progress not to stop for another few years after which it will go in the auto mode and no one would be able to stop it.

Back
Top Bottom