What's new

We’ll win, I congratulate in advance, says Imran

Forensic firm didn't access these search results.. Shame.. Even Microsoft didn't realize that they provided the font for general public (not beta testers) in 2005, and the one who created this font was also ignorant when he said that it is unlikely that someone other then developers would use this font before January 30, 2007.

Shame on all these people... Only Baji is right.

It will accelerate after corrupt scoundrels are removed

The best part is he wants Pakistan to progress while he remains in Canada and enjoy the benefits of a corruption free welfare state. Ask him why not put his money where his mouth is and come back to Pakistan and play his role in the progress of Pakistan? Why yap only while sitting abroad?

You are not even listening to what you are saying here same regurgitated bs

Main ne haar maan li bhai, I think only Baji is right, the rest of the world is wrong.. inclusing Microsoft, Lucas (font creator), forensic firm, BBC, guardian, and all other newspapers making fun.. all are liars.. only baji is correct and Sadiq o Ameen..

The best part is he wants Pakistan to progress while he remains in Canada and enjoy the benefits of a corruption free welfare state. Ask him why not put his money where his mouth is and come back to Pakistan and play his role in the progress of Pakistan? Why yap only while sitting abroad?
Thats why i refer to him and his ilk as offshore baboons :D

He is not in Canada in my opinion.. Read his comments carefully..

Or he is the one who has recently reached Canada.
Please elaborate I want to know what your thought process is to come to this conclusion.

Please elaborate I want to know what your thought process is to come to this conclusion.

My feeling, just like you feel about Shareef family that all the members of this family are honest..

Anyway, ask someone who lives in Canada to go through your comments..

No my friend I am in Canada and have been here for decades. I think I said it before as well that I do really feel truthfully that I am right in my thinking about the present regime in Pakistan. I am not on Canadian media cell of PMLN either as @Zibago keep referring. I have seen many governments come and go in Pakistan and believe this one in the current tenure is doing the right thing not just for Pakistan but for the honor of overseas Pakistanis as well. I pray to Allah that I am not wrong in my judgement and am hoping for the best for my country.

You know you like to respond and defend yourself by insulting others which is not very nice and I am using euphemism here as all my posts seem to be going for moderation before being posted. May be this forum has become biased as well as your offensive posts are posting instantaneously.

Like leaders, like followers. When you have nothing to say, you make personal attacks. It's known as the ad hominem fallacy.

No my friend I am in Canada and have been here for decades. I think I said it before as well that I do really feel truthfully that I am right in my thinking about the present regime in Pakistan. I am not on Canadian media cell of PMLN either as @Zibago keep referring. I have seen many governments come and go in Pakistan and believe this one in the current tenure is doing the right thing not just for Pakistan but for the honor of overseas Pakistanis as well. I pray to Allah that I am not wrong in my judgement and am hoping for the best for my country.

You don't even live in Pakistan. How can you tell what they're doing to Pakistan? Nawaz Sharif has made the whole country a laughing-stock. Just look at how many articles are ridiculing him and his "dumb kids"

...consider the fact that Sharif is in trouble because of his dumb kids and that those calling for his ouster are using a silly hashtag.
http://gizmodo.com/the-microsoft-font-that-has-scandalized-pakistans-first-1796854219

I think I said it before as well that I do really feel truthfully that I am right in my thinking about the present regime in Pakistan.
SO against our facts you put forward your feelings wow i am convinced man @PakSword
I have seen many governments come and go in Pakistan and believe this one in the current tenure is doing the right thing not just for Pakistan but for the honor of overseas Pakistanis as well.
No its not its your opinion vs facts on grounds
I am not on Canadian media cell of PMLN either as @Zibago keep referring.
Thats what they all say :D
I pray to Allah that I am not wrong in my judgement and am hoping for the best for my country.
You can pray but it wont change the facts i can pray gravity goes away but it wont

You can pray but it wont change the facts i can pray gravity goes away but it wont

O bai why you would pray for gravity to go away? ........ :o: Gravity ka kya kasoor hy

To apnay gharailoo maumlat apnay tak rakho na yar .......... "humara kasoor kya hay" jo humay b sath may urwa rahy ho :mad:
Achi baat hy na r key daftar jaldi pohnchey gay aur ur kar koyi traffic jam bhi nahi :D

Back
Top Bottom