What's new

We’ll win, I congratulate in advance, says Imran

WHY?
Why even try by talking against PMLN and Co. ?
There are easier ways to achieve better results. It is simple and everyone can do that at individual level. Just remember to bash and abuse the army three times a day!! Abuse them, blame them for everything that is wrong with us. Bs army ko galian nekalna ni bhoolna!! JUST BLAME THEM FOR EVERY PROBLEM AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THOSE PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED BY THEMSELVES.

Try it, it is so simple.

Bas army ko galian dyty jao,, SABBBBBB sahi ho jai ga is mulk mein, yehi Nawaz Sharif frishta bn jai ga!!

haan na!!

I never said anything about the army... I blame everyone and anyone who is corrupt.... Including the current politicians in power.

No personality worshipping

Supreme Court of Pakistan

It will get dismissed if you corruption lovers don't provide any money trail or evidence. It's really funny watching you corruption lovers, and your frustration. Hahahaha

Evidence has been provided in the past and it will be provided again Insha'Allah in the future whenever the Supreme Court requests it not when Shaikh Chilli billionaire Imran Khan demands it.

Evidence has been provided in the past and it will be provided again Insha'Allah in the future whenever the Supreme Court requests it not when Shaikh Chilli billionaire Imran Khan demands it.

its over, Nawaz Sharif looks like is only wasting time of court, JIT till election. Must already knew Nawaz family didn't declare their income honestly or source of money. Like every other politician in Pakistan. But since now accountability for all is promised after Nawaz then everyone should get on board. If they will stop at Nawaz then they will have full right to question all this one sided trial.

I never said anything about the army... I blame everyone and anyone who is corrupt.... Including the current politicians in power.

No personality worshipping
I was not talking about you.
It is claimed by some that a wird of "jea baba democrasy and army murdabaad" will help our country a lot.

Back
Top Bottom