What's new

We’ll win, I congratulate in advance, says Imran

Mr Khan shud keep his big mouth shut for few days, let the court decide and let the 3 member bench do their job.

If Mr. Khan would have kept his mouth shut, this crisis would not have unraveled the way it did. He forced it to go to the supreme courts and fought to the hilt. Regardless of outcome, deserves respect. I hope he become the PM & goes after the PPP. PML-N & PPP has to be dismantled for Pakistan to prosper.

Its so funny seeing the frustration of corruption lovers. Since they can't defend the corruption of Nawaz Sharif, they start attacking the other person below the belt. Jawab do where did the money come from?..
The apex court asked 14 questions from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan.

The first question asked by the court was about the purchase of land for the PTI chief's Bani Gala residence before transfer of amount for this purpose from London.

The SC inquired when and where from money was transferred in the bank account of Imran Khan's friend, Rashid Khan. If Rashid himself did not give the money, then who gave it?

There were two depositions made in Rashid Khan's account with Jemima as depositor; where from came the rest of the amount?
PTI foreign funding petition not worthy of being heard by SC: Imran Khan

How was 95-kanal land in Bani Gala transferred to Jemima after separation (from Imran Khan) and why was she mentioned in documents as the wife of the PTI chairman, the apex court questioned.

According to the cheque certificate, the court stated, the loan was returned to Jemima by Niazi Services Company, inquiring, "How can the company be meaningless then?"

"Jemima sent first installment from London in July 2002, had 135-kanal land been purchased before that," the SC inquired, further questioning, "How did Rashid Khan pay Imran Khan the additional amount sent by Jemima from London?"

What should the court view it as if the amount sent by Jemima does not correspond with records, the SC bench asked. How and why was the offshore company established?

The bench further inquired as to how could a company worth nine pounds have an asset worth of 117,000 pounds.

Was it necessary to show Niazi Services Company as per Pakistani laws, it questioned, inquiring further if it was necessary to declare offshore assets in 2002, then why were they not declared in nomination papers?

The apex court further said the London flat (owned by the PTI chief) was sold out in 2003, questioning how was its rent received until 2004.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/143327-sc...mran-on-bani-gala-land-purchase-offshore-firm

I'm sorry but this statement look fishy, almost like he has inside information. Only possible if army is behind removal of PM at any cost. Dirty army playing dirty games again?

Only possible if army is behind removal of PM at any cost. Dirty army playing dirty games again?

As much as the boot polishers want the army to intervene, it doesn't look like they have a hand this time around.

May all those who are corrupt and their corrupt children burn in Hell - Jahanum Allah has made for eternity! - Ameen!

I'm sorry but this statement look fishy, almost like he has inside information. Only possible if army is behind removal of PM at any cost. Dirty army playing dirty games again?
Keep aside Army from this dirty game please.
If Army want take over or want to bring someone it's not need all this circus.
PTI got infulance in past few years less publicly more in bureaucracy and in all institutions. Same was done by pmln or ppp in future, now it's their turn to over turn the table you don't need to cry Army responsible for it.

Wasn't it the same dirty army playing the same dirty game when they brought NS in power.

zia+n+nawaz.jpg

Bye, bye Nawaz... I was kinda in support of you because of CPEC... but one day I too would have to face Allah and answer the question.. "How I could support a thief?" ... so I opt to save myself from hell fire... and now say "Go Nawaz, Go!" ... come the next person hopefully Imran.. But if Imran is also proven corrupt ... then it would be "Go Imran, Go"

I am not a personality worshipping Dalit, I am free!!!

Wasn't it the same dirty army playing the same dirty game when they brought NS in power.

zia+n+nawaz.jpg

Zia died in crash 30 years ago, lot have happened since then. Sharif was removed by dictator for a reason, he was getting too popular for army to handle. Now only corruption charges can lower Nawaz popularity in the eyes of Pakistanis.

If Nawaz is found guilty then SC should punish him. I always maintained that.

Zia died in crash 30 years ago, lot have happened since then. Sharif was removed by dictator for a reason, he was getting too popular for army to handle. Now only corruption charges can lower Nawaz popularity in the eyes of Pakistanis.

If Nawaz is found guilty then SC should punish him. I always maintained that.

Yes Zia died 30 yrs ago, but every time something comes up against NS you guys always come up with the same old lame excuse that the army is playing dirty politics and fail to mention that it was actually the army that brought this menace to Pakistan

Yes Zia died 30 yrs ago, but every time something comes up against NS you guys always come up with the same old lame excuse that the army is playing dirty politics and fail to mention that it was actually the army that brought this menace to Pakistan

Nawaz was best thing happened to Pakistan, CPEC alone is biggest game changer since inventing Pakistan name in 1933.

Nawaz was best thing happened to Pakistan, CPEC alone is biggest game changer since inventing Pakistan name in 1933.

Just like how Mir Jaffar was the best thing to happen to Tipu Sultan's empire.

" Rassi jal gai par bal na giya " comes to mind when i read your comments

If Mr. Khan would have kept his mouth shut, this crisis would not have unraveled the way it did. He forced it to go to the supreme courts and fought to the hilt. Regardless of outcome, deserves respect. I hope he become the PM & goes after the PPP. PML-N & PPP has to be dismantled for Pakistan to prosper.

Obviously he deserves loads of respect for his commitment with the country, but wht i was saying is that at times he goes over the top, he has to act sensible and talk sensible if he is a potential PM candidate which he definitely is.

Obviously he deserves loads of respect for his commitment with the country, but wht i was saying is that at times he goes over the top, he has to act sensible and talk sensible if he is a potential PM candidate which he definitely is.

Yes, he's been melodramatic at times. Sometimes, that energy should be channeled towards organizing and preparing the groundwork for the upcoming elections, especially in Punjab and Sindh. I think if PTI loses in 2018, that will be the end of the party and there will be no excuses for rigging etc. People will realize that they are simply not good enough and not ready for the big leagues.

Lo ji offshore mediacell waley a gaye :D
@PakSword

Keep aside Army from this dirty game please.
If Army want take over or want to bring someone it's not need all this circus.
PTI got infulance in past few years less publicly more in bureaucracy and in all institutions. Same was done by pmln or ppp in future, now it's their turn to over turn the table you don't need to cry Army responsible for it.
Mediacell guys have been given a task to target army they want removal by army they are not getting it

Lagta hy check mil gaya :D

Back
Top Bottom