What's new

Well this is very embarrassing for Pakistan. ..

both the countries are far from their true potential
wonder if we will ever realise that true potential.

He is 65.

oh my, i thought of mr @Hyperion as some mid 30s guy, and thats how i imagined him to be, never knew he will be like this

29.jpg

Pakistan should give up trying to compare itself to India, they are desperately trying to cling on to some BS theory of supremacy lol.:haha:

If he would have gone six places up, the joke would have been on us. :lol:

Why are we comparing Pakistan with India? Same country that thought Irfan Pathan is the new Wasim Akram of Cricket world. :rofl:

Compare us with Aussies please.

Why are we comparing Pakistan with India? Same country that thought Irfan Pathan is the new Wasim Akram of Cricket world. :rofl:

This is sport in general not just Cricket, please learn to read.

World cups in cricket Australia: 4, Pakistan: 2

Olympics 2012: Australia:35 , Pakistan:0

Common Wealth 2010: Australia: 177 Pakistan 5

why doesn't it matter?
india sent 619 athletes while pakistan sent 54 athletes total!!!!

you indians think your real slick don't you? freaking clowns.
LOOOOOOOOL Thanks for the Info.
Pakistan got 5 medals in total for 54 athletes, India got 101 for 619 athletes.

Will you accept We are better or still I have to teach Maths.

Maradona rightly said it because football is not our game. But sir at least we try. Why don't you tell them at least try cricket. Then waseem akram will say the same thing to pakistani team that you are playing like brazil.

1465355_690381051025046_1816217701_n.jpg

These street children are representing Pakistan in the Street Child World Cup in Brazil. (Photo by Humans of Karachi)

These boys have had very difficult lives but looking at their confidence and smiles we can fortunately say their spirits have not been crushed. For those in positions to support sports for development amongst street children, please do it! God know we need this kind of recreation in Pakistan. And for those already doing it (like Aman Sports and Azad Foundation)- Humans of Karachi salutes you.

Good Luck Team Pakistan!
For more info on SCWC:
Pakistan | Street Child World Cup

Time to kick off :
4 hrs 55 mins

Back
Top Bottom