What's new

Well this is very embarrassing for Pakistan. ..

World cups in cricket Australia: 4, Pakistan: 2

Olympics 2012: Australia:35 , Pakistan:0

Common Wealth 2010: Australia: 177 Pakistan 5

LOOOOOOOOL Thanks for the Info.
Pakistan got 5 medals in total for 54 athletes, India got 101 for 619 athletes.

Will you accept We are better or still I have to teach Maths.

T20 WC wins

Australia: 0
Pakistan: 1

:)

Stupid statement. To understand football is one thing and to play is another. You could have better understanding of football without playing it ..Our national sport is hockey which is more close to football than any other sports :D How much Argentina understand cricket ? :P

There is nothing to be embarrassed, Soccer has never been a popular game in Pakistan and honestly, Pakistan, not being a soccer playing nation does not understand this game as soccer crazy Brazilians, Italians, English or Argentinians.

We can say the same about them with reference to Cricket.

Football Maradona compares Argentine FA to Pakistan's

Last Updated: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 10:51

Berlin:Football legend Diego Maradona has slammed the Argentine Football Association (AFA) by accusing those in charge of "understanding as much about football as Pakistan does".

The 53-year-old won the 1986 World Cup with Argentina and coached the South Americans at South Africa 2010, where they crashed out with a 4-0 defeat to Germany in the quarter-finals.

A footballing icon, Maradona won league titles in Spain, Italy and Argentina, but has never transferred his playing success to coaching.

In the wake of the failed World Cup bid four years ago, Maradona publically fell out with AFA president Julio Grondona and the national team`s director Carlos Bilardo, accusing the pair of sacking him.

Four years on, Maradona has not forgiven the AFA and hit out at his former employers, comparing them to the Pakistan Football Federation, who are ranked 158th in the world.

"The AFA has played dirty tricks on me. I should have also been the Argentina coach at the World Cup (at Brazil 2014). But the current leaders of the association understand as much about football as Pakistan does," Maradona told Sport Bild.

"They don`t have a clue at all.
"To clarify: There are certainly many good things in Pakistan, but I have never seen them play a World Cup final.

"I say: The current association leaders in Argentina are the same as Pakistan."
Argentina start their World Cup campaign against Bosnia and Herzegovina on June 15 and also face Nigeria and Iran in Group F.

PTI

First Published: Thursday, March 27, 2014

© 1998-2014 Zee Media Corporation Ltd (An Essel Group Company), All rights reserved.

its most likely better then india.
pakistan has more sports talent then india.
Impossible. A country with 3-4X the population is going to have more sports talent-FACT. As is both countries investment in sports across the board is shambolic. As India prospers it will do better and better in sports across the board there's simply no two ways about it coupling the population and growing per capita incomes will ensure this.

I'm a huge F1 fan and I'd love to see more Indians in F1, to date there have been only 2 F1 drivers and there are only 4-5 in lower formulas currently. There is 1 Indian F1 team, TATA provides all the communications to the FIA bad teams and India has the only F1 Grand Prix in South Asia.

Btw there have been exactly 0 F1 drivers to date and 0 upcoming talents- tell me again how there's more sporting talent in Pakistan than in India.

An Indian player from Kolkata also got signed my Manchester united's junior academy this month the first South Asian player to be accepted from what I heard. I don't follow football but this news was on the radio here in the UK.

Btw there have been exactly 0 F1 drivers to date and 0 upcoming talents- tell me again how there's more sporting talent in Pakistan than in India.

Simple equation bro.
We all know that Pakistani soldier is equal to 10 Indian Soldier.
Let's assume every Pakistani plays games of some sort and a sports man to an extent
Let's assume every Indian plays games of some sort and a sports man to an extent

Pakistani population = 180 M .---> 10X talent = 1.8 B Sports man
Indian Population = 1.2 B ----> 1X sports talent = 1.2 B Sports man

Now if assume - 1 Sports man = 1 Talent (unit)​

Pakistani Sports Talent = 1.8 B Units
Indian Sport Talent = 1.2 B Units

Pakistan win hands down!!
:D:dance3::sarcastic::sarcastic:

bherry good...i now expect pakistan to raise a sharia compliant football team and claim world cup. that will show that gud for nuthing maradonna..offcourse they must face off with baniya team first

Well nothing wrong with the statement!!! We suck at every sport other than cricket (which I personally never understood or liked to begin with)...

Will the following statement be incorrect:

"India sucks at skiing".....??????

I mean wtf... what's wrong with us.... :D
what about hockey and squash?

i think he is right pakistani football fans dont know much about football for them football is just barca and madrid ronaldo or messi , most of them dont know who is backanbaeur and johan cryuff , eusebio, di stefano and many more,They no nothing about international football they just follow the world cup and the euro cup and know nothing more and say they are die hard fan of portugal,germany etc they think they are the most passionate fans in the world

Impossible. A country with 3-4X the population is going to have more sports talent-FACT. As is both countries investment in sports across the board is shambolic. As India prospers it will do better and better in sports across the board there's simply no two ways about it coupling the population and growing per capita incomes will ensure this.

I'm a huge F1 fan and I'd love to see more Indians in F1, to date there have been only 2 F1 drivers and there are only 4-5 in lower formulas currently. There is 1 Indian F1 team, TATA provides all the communications to the FIA bad teams and India has the only F1 Grand Prix in South Asia.

actually pakistan has 1 f1 driver

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom