What's new

Well this is very embarrassing for Pakistan. ..

so chess is a sport now?
jesus christ wtf is wrong with you people.

why not cricket? since its the biggest in both countries?
or field hockey since our national sports?

Cricket?
My goodness..
Since the last decade India is up in ICC table, while Pakistan is down..
Football?
Badminton?

Chess is a recognized sport of the International Olympic Committee and international chess competition is sanctioned by the World Chess Federation (FIDE), which adopted the now-standard Staunton chess set in 1924 for use in all official games. There are also many chess variants, with different rules, different pieces, and different boards.

More:

And while that might not be perfectly analogous to football or track, it is certainly similar to some other activities that are generally considered sports (if not universally so), such as golf, motor racing, and archery. None of these sports requires the same kind of athleticism as a sport where players are constantly running and jumping, and yet being in shape is virtually a requirement for professional competitors, and even more so for the elite in those sports. Certainly, then, an argument can be made that chess is a sport in the same way that those activities are.

ok agreed
btw........Pak hockey team is not what it used to be

i hope you know,you guys didnt qualify for world cup this year

so score is 1-1
cricket done
hockey done

next game please
squash

I have read it,now read the link which i have shared LOL.

ok agreed
btw........Pak hockey team is not what it used to be

i hope you know,you guys didnt qualify for world cup this year

so score is 1-1
cricket done
hockey done

next game please
I hope you do understand that individual sports cannot be counted like this.Best way is to compare no. of medals in Olympics or Commonwealth games.

I have read it,now read the link which i have shared LOL.

I hope you do understand that individual sports cannot be counted like this.Best way is to compare no. of medals in Olympics or Commonwealth games.
ok then,you guys calculate and tell me the result afterwards
i am kind a busy right now :enjoy:

There are 2 records that can be matched but can not be beaten:
10 wickets by India/Anil Kumble
6 sixes by Yuvraj in T-20 match.
Pakistan?

Asian nations never placed higher than 3rd place in the soccer world cup.

Breaking news: Chief judge in Pervez Musharraf treason trial quits bench..

And Maradona knows about as much as Cricket as my neighbours dogs. Shall we make this the new headlines?:coffee:

As a matter of fact. Pakistan has much less sports talent than India. India has won far more medals than Pakistan.

With a population of over a billion I feel India is quite behind actually. The fact that you are comparing India to Pakistan in that sense shows you are small minded.

Back
Top Bottom