What's new

Well done Humza Ali Abbasi, thats why we love u.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Hamza Ali Abbasi
6 hrs · Edited ·
No PAKISTANI actor said "I have lost faith in India" when you banned WAAR and we also kept quiet when you banned Bin Roye in Maharashtra fearing a reaction from RSS type extremist organizations. First you become part of a film which shows Pakistan to be a terrorist HQ and then complain when its banned? If u think its funny how a terrorist can go to court in Pakistan, i too find it funny how a mass murderer of Muslims in Gujrat can become the Prime Minister of India. Let me now say this, because of movies like Phantom and hateful actors like Saif Ali Khan, I AM LOSING FAITH IN INDIA.

He is the greatest Patriot and Muslim in the Media industry. Everyone else is piece of garbage running behind indians or sleeping with their directors/producers for a role.

Last edited:

Hamza Ali Abbasi
6 hrs · Edited ·
No PAKISTANI actor said "I have lost faith in India" when you banned WAAR and we also kept quiet when you banned Bin Roye in Maharashtra fearing a reaction from RSS type extremist organizations. First you become part of a film which shows Pakistan to be a terrorist HQ and then complain when its banned? If u think its funny how a terrorist can go to court in Pakistan, i too find it funny how a mass murderer of Muslims in Gujrat can become the Prime Minister of India. Let me now say this, because of movies like Phantom and hateful actors like Saif Ali Khan, I AM LOSING FAITH IN INDIA.

He is the greatest Patriot and Muslim in the Media industry. Everyone else is peace of garbage running behind indians or sleeping with their directors/producers for u role.
Indian Film industry is nothing but RAW media cell

ooops! what happened to the ummahood of actors? welcome to the concept of non-equivocation.

Hamza Ali Abbasi
6 hrs · Edited ·

He is the greatest Patriot and Muslim in the Media industry. Everyone else is peace of garbage running behind indians or sleeping with their directors/producers for u role.
Ab har pakistani tau hindoon aur indians kay paoon chatnay wala dog tau nahi ban sakta regardless of whatever the walk of life that pakistani comes.

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad

Btw this same saif ali khan was denied property purchase in mumbai etc cuz he is a muslim.

Last edited:
What's the point? Saif Ali Khan is entitled to his opinion as an Indian & this gentleman is entitled to his as a Pakistani. No idea in what context Saif Ali Khan supposedly said that he's lost faith in Pakistan but I see no reason why,he, as an Indian should have had "faith" in Pakistan. This chap certainly should harbour no illusions, there is a movie of this type because it accurately reflects the feelings of many Indians. Just like the same director made a Bajrangi Bhaijaan which portrayed Pakistan in a different, more favourable light. Both are reflective of Indian thought, one is of hope & the other is of reality and the frustration accompanying it.

Hi,

Again I would request the @WebMaster @ADMINISTRATOR @moderator to delete negative posts against Pakistan on this site.

Freedom of expression is fine---but if over here we cannot help the image of our country then where else we can.
lol i have been begging them for long but they dont listen. Good luck in breaking that force field.

What's the point? Saif Ali Khan is entitled to his opinion as an Indian & this gentleman is entitled to his as a Pakistani. No idea in what context Saif Ali Khan supposedly said that he's lost faith in Pakistan but I see no reason why,he, as an Indian should have had "faith" in Pakistan. This chap certainly should harbour no illusions, there is a movie of this type because it accurately reflects the feelings of many Indians. Just like the same director made a Bajrangi Bhaijaan which portrayed Pakistan in a different, more favourable light. Both are reflective of Indian thought, one is of hope & the other is of reality and the frustration accompanying it.

And Pakistanis are not entitled to their opinions? Its our choice to ban phantom so saif can go to hell.

Saif Ali Khan is just dumb and stupid.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't watch his movies anymore, otherwise he must apologize to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom