What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

JayAtl

BANNED
Reaction score
The US is embarking on Immigration reform and we find many immigrant groups and races being falsely blamed as potential burden to the welfare system. a study from just 4 years ago speaks to the facts.

Congrats ! to Indian- Americans for being the lowest in dependencies among all races and among those from Asia too.

immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-t4.jpg

immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-f5.jpg

http://www.cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

Majority of the Indian come to the US on H1B visa then they marriage their cousin to get green card and stay in the US legally. US government cut back issue H1B visa to the Indian.

They need to deport you inbreeds and help bring up the national IQ and reduce our welfare rolls.

Last edited:
Of course, like all of these BS statistics that the Indians pull up (from nowhere), it never takes into account the Roma.

Creating nice "Little India's" all over Europe:

GipsyesLife01.jpg

Of course, like all of these BS statistics that the Indians pull up (from nowhere), it never takes into account the Roma.

Creating nice "Little India's" all over Europe:

GipsyesLife01.jpg
Why don't you look at the mainstream European Indian communities, like the British Indian community. Cherry picking at best.

Why don't you look at the mainstream European Indian communities, like the British Indian community. Cherry picking at best.

How many British Indians are there? 1.4 milllion

How many of the Romani are there? 12 million

There are more Romani Indians in Europe than all of the Indian diaspora in the West, COMBINED.

So in reality, the Indian community in the West is probably one of the worst off (if not THE worst).

US government hike the H1B visa fee will cost the Indian worker in the US over billions dollar, Indian willing to work as a slave wage and take the jobs away from US citizen. Problems US government should never allow foreigner take advantage of the slave wage to work in the US and cause US citizen to lose their job to the Indian.

US government hike the H1B visa fee will cost the Indian worker in the US over billions dollar, Indian willing to work as a slave wage and take the jobs away from US citizen. Problems US government should never allow foreigner take advantage of the slave wage to work in the US and cause US citizen to lose their job to the Indian.

Couldn't agree more... LIKE!

How many British Indians are there? 1.4 milllion

How many of the Romani are there? 12 million

There are more Romani Indians in Europe than all of the Indian diaspora in the West, COMBINED.

So in reality, the Indian community in the West is probably one of the worst off (if not THE worst).
You are probably the only person in the only person who considers Roma people as the same to modern day Indians. I can smell the desperation from here.

I wouldn't know, I'm not Indian scum.

I don't kidnap masses of children, like what happened in Ireland, France, and Greece (all in the span of a few months). I'm not so in-Human and barbaric to do such a thing, nor am I so barbaric to live in what looks like literal garbage heaps.

Your people need to go home, Europe does not want them and soon we Americans will not want you either. It's just a matter of time.

You wouldn't know? It is in black and white in those stats above, welfare queen. We all know ! LOL

is this the trailer park stromfront white wanna be part of you speaking who are the biggest pedophiles in America or the Chinese part of you that got busted . :D
Police In China Rescue 92 Kidnapped Children In Huge Human Trafficking Ring Bust
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/china-kidnapped-children_n_4006935.html

You are probably the only person in the only person who considers Roma people as the same to modern day Indians. I can smell the desperation from here.

Nope, only Indians try to disassociate themselves from these people because it hurts their stupid egos about being supah-powas. What? You think these people are considered European by other Europeans? Do you think they are said to have just popped out of the ground?

Majority of Indian in the US are on H1B visa of course they won't sign up for the government welfare so the percentage of Indian on welfare should be lower compare to other race or ethnicity.

I wouldn't know, I'm not Indian scum.

I don't kidnap masses of children, like what happened in Ireland, France, and Greece (all in the span of a few months). I'm not so in-Human and barbaric to do such a thing, nor am I so barbaric to live in what looks like literal garbage heaps.

Your people need to go home, Europe does not want them and soon we Americans will not want you either. It's just a matter of time.
Nope, only Indians try to disassociate themselves from these people because it hurts their stupid egos about being supah-powas. What? You think these people are considered European by other Europeans? Do you think they are said to have just popped out of the ground?
Really? I am born and raised in UK and Romas are classed as a completely different ethnic group, unless of course you think you know more then the British government and everyone else. That really wouldn't surprise me. Using that same logic you are using, I will consider Native Americans as Russians and Central Asians since they originate from there. As for the rest of your quote, you seem to be going on some hate filled rant, possibly due to your hurt ego.

Back
Top Bottom