What's new

Welfare Recipients by Race and Region and immigrant groups in the US

Slum dog, it's Olympics

Still has yet to refute anything.

White man - 3

Indian - 0
Chinese Dum Gai - 4
Indian - laughing at the welfare queen Ad on yahoo

How can i marry a western white woman? I wanna marry a white girl.?
It has always been my dream to meet a white girl, fall in love and get married, create a family and have babies. mix blood babies, that would be so great.
But i am chinese, i live in china. What do you white girls think about chinese man? do you like chinese or east-asian guys?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130205200043AAu5VNp

Indian population over 1 billions but can't win a single medal in Olympics, make public defecation one of Olympic sport event, Indian will sure bag the 1st place prize and dominate the entire world in this sport.

Commonwealth game hosted by the Indian and they came away empty handed.

Poopskin has yet to support his unsubstantiated claims.

White man - 4

Indian - 0

I am considering downgrading you to -1 due to your obfuscation :D
You so desperately want that yellow to be white....

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

% of total child abusers in America:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Chines - welfare queen
Indian- Laughing at the have not welfare queen

I'll say this again. Their initial arrival was in the 1400's.
Lol, learn to read the link I posted. Once again they are a distinct ethnic group who migrated from DENMARK in the 1400's. Unlucky my obsessed hate filled friend. :p

You so desperately want that yellow to be white....

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

% of total child abusers in America:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Chines - welfare queen
Indian- Laughing at the have not welfare queen

Still has yet to provide statistics proving that Whites are more likely to be pedophiles. Whites are 63% of the population and commit 51% of child abuses. Indians are far more likely to be child abusers than any other ethnic group. The fact that you have 80% of all pedophiles in your country is proof of that.

White man - 5

Indian - - 1

Still has yet to provide statistics proving that Whites are more likely to be pedophiles. Whites are 63% of the population and commit 51% of child abuses. Indians are far more likely to be child abusers than any other ethnic group. The fact that you have 80% of all pedophiles in your country is proof of that.

White man - 5

Indian - - 1

Chinese welfare queen , you must learn to study the links given if you want to be white. NO 1 race incarcerated in america as pedophiles are the whites. I know a stat that you Chinese love to be a part of

Chinese welfare queen , you must learn to study the links given if you want to be white. NO 1 race incarcerated in america as pedophiles are the whites. I know a stats that you Chinese love to be a part of
He is desperate, read through the conversation I had with him and how he is ignoring facts. He claims to have high IQ and can't even back up his facts.

He is desperate, read through the conversation I had with him and how he is ignoring facts. He claims to have high IQ and can't even back up his facts.

Never claimed that. Instead of ignoring you are now lying. The Pakistanis call you Desi's... What does that mean? Are you servants?

Chinese welfare queen , you must learn to study the links given if you want to be white. NO 1 race incarcerated in america as pedophiles are the whites. I know a stat that you Chinese love to be a part of

Indians loses again for not understanding the simple math of proportions. Whites are 63% of the population and 51% of child offenders. Whites are disproportionatley less inclined to commit such acts than Indians, which are GLOBABLLY 80% of all child rapists (despite being only 18% of the world population).

White man - 6

Indian Desi - - 1

Indians loses again for not understanding the simple math of proportions. Whites are 63% of the population and 51% of child offenders. Whites are disproportionatley less inclined to commit such acts than Indians, which are GLOBABLLY 80% of all child rapists (despite being only 18% of the world population).

White man - 6

Indian Desi - - 1

and that ladies and gents why American _ millenium and his ilk are welfare queens in America. They count the welfare checks similarly 1 dollah 2 dollah tree dollah :D

Back
Top Bottom