What's new

welcome to bjp's india Church in Delhi's Vasant Kunj area vandalized

Here comes converted pure soul

We praise those who born in our land not in some arabic country .For Hindus every living creature is a god.

And then he has a gall to claim that he does not suffer from inferiority complex.:rofl:

As I said, some people think that they could change their DNA by converting. First I used to think that it is problem endemic to muslims, but people like soulspeak convinced me that this disease is universal.

I will request all Indians that they must not fight between themselves,we are in a foreign forum to keep the fame of Indian flag raised ,please don't destroy image of our nation in the name religious fight.If you want I am ready.

I didnt intend to but if that guy wanted to mock my faith then he too will hear the same.

Apply burnol to the inflamed area. Not to be used applied on sensitive skin.

Another classical trait of rice Christians; Claim persecution when they run out of argument. I insulted you, a bundle of inferiority complex who think that by converting he could improve his DNA/Blood. Your religion was insulted/shown fact when you in your "neo-convert's missionary zeal" took potshot at your Old religion.

And BTW Science has definitely proven that your semetic sky daddy could not exist. Poor Rice convert. Your religion could not exist without an controlling, petty and zealous sky daddy keeping his folks in line,like a shepherd. At least, Pagan religions do not need a god to make complete sense.

As i said, you were a scum when you were Hindu, you would become scum of Christiamity after converting. The best you can do is to vandalize your own church like you did in Manglore in order to cry persecution and apply for asylum in west. There you would get your dream job of cleaning Italian toilets (ceiling for a neo-convert).

I the meantime you could drink fairness cream like water in order to look like people who are better than you, and apply for gene therapy/white wife to your Church.

Just go an run. Your cow god is about to raise its tail.. Drink its piss and feel divine. :rofl:

While you are at it, do your gobar (shit) bath too. Its good for your pale skin racist!

Another classical trait of rice Christians; Claim persecution when they run out of argument. I insulted you, a bundle of inferiority complex who think that by converting he could improve his DNA/Blood. Your religion was insulted/shown fact when you in your "neo-convert's missionary zeal" took potshot at your Old religion.

And BTW Science has definitely proven that your semetic sky daddy could not exist. Poor Rice convert. Your religion could not exist without an controlling, petty and zealous sky daddy keeping his folks in line,like a shepherd. At least, Pagan religions do not need a god to make complete sense.

As i said, you were a scum when you were Hindu, you would become scum of Christiamity after converting. The best you can do is to vandalize your own church like you did in Manglore in order to cry persecution and apply for asylum in west. There you would get your dream job of cleaning Italian toilets (ceiling for a neo-convert).

I the meantime you could drink fairness cream like water in order to look like people who are better than you, and apply for gene therapy/white wife to your Church.

We are not obsessed with this white master/ brown master thingy. We dont have hangover of slavery days like you do. As for Christians, they are the most casual followers of religion. We dont have any high regard for any xyz saint or Pope. Religion is secondary in our lives. We are not like overzealous Mullahs or Chaddis.

Naturally there is nothing in your religion to respect and your priests are bloody political fellows. Many of them were murdered by Christians themselves. So naturally nobody can have any respect for them. Our case is different. Many converted are coming back. It is a matter of time time before large chunk will come back to Hinduism.

False flagger for sure.

No, He is a converted christian. We have a proverb, empty receptacle burns more than filled one. If original christian from us or Europe will come here, He shall praise the vibrant culture of India but this brainwashed shall try to link each and every small incident to politics. After all they have to Justify the money spend on them.

Some of you guys are ignorant. Besides a few pentecostal nut heads, Christians of India are proud of its rich culture and heritage. Neither they engage in any sort of evangelization activities. Most of them are middle class and only care about their family welfare.

Even I enjoy all Hindu festivals with my friends in real life. I am forced to go low only due to blind hatred shown by some overzealous Hindutvawadis.

Really this haterd shown by people of all faiths is not going to take India anywhere. I would request all sane Indians including me to keep a leash on our tongues and not let our neighbours make fun of our country.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are ignorant. Besides a few pentecostal nut heads, Christians of India are proud of its rich culture and heritage. Neither they engage in any sort of evangelization activities. Most of them are middle class and only care about their family welfare.

Even I enjoy all Hindu festivals with my friends in real life. I am forced to go low only due to blind hatred shown by some overzealous Hindutvawadis.

Really this haterd shown by people of all faiths is not going to take India anywhere. I would reauest all sane Indians including me to keep a leash on our tongues and not let our neighbours make fun of our country.

The hatred displayed by you is unparallel. So many religious places are vandalized in India and outside India. You blame BJP and RSS for that. Have you got any proof or even any hint that either BJP or RSS is involved? This is called hatred. Blaming others out of our wishful thinking is an act of blind hatred and this is been taught to you in churches because they are more of the place of politics and less of religion. Just before parliament election, bishops in Kerala said that we have got the reports from Gujarat that Christians are happy there and do not have any problem in practice their religion. Still people like you will continue to blame BJP. Some years ago Nuns were raped in MP, you guys blamed VHP and ultimately the culprits were found to be Christians themselves. In Kerala, you guys shouted of Burning Bible and blamed RSS. Ultimately it was discovered that Bible was not burnt at all. Whenever something happens, you start playing politics first. You guys are full of hatred and it is being taught to you. So kindly try to be reasonable. I can argue a lot but i rest here as I like the last sentence of your post where you have included yourself in your advise.

Bhai mere, its my earnest request to you to go to a Sunday Mass at least once in your life and see for yourself what priests preach there.

You do not need to participate in any ritual. Just go as a common man and try to see if anybody even once mentions anything with even a remote trace of hatred. Just once.

I cant guarantee about some foreign funded pentecostal fringe churches. They are a bane to our society and needs to be banned.

The hatred displayed by you is unparallel. So many religious places are vandalized in India and outside India. You blame BJP and RSS for that. Have you got any proof or even any hint that either BJP or RSS is involved? This is called hatred. Blaming others out of our wishful thinking is an act of blind hatred and this is been taught to you in churches because they are more of the place of politics and less of religion. Just before parliament election, bishops in Kerala said that we have got the reports from Gujarat that Christians are happy there and do not have any problem in practice their religion. Still people like you will continue to blame BJP. Some years ago Nuns were raped in MP, you guys blamed VHP and ultimately the culprits were found to be Christians themselves. In Kerala, you guys shouted of Burning Bible and blamed RSS. Ultimately it was discovered that Bible was not burnt at all. Whenever something happens, you start playing politics first. You guys are full of hatred and it is being taught to you. So kindly try to be reasonable. I can argue a lot but i rest here as I like the last sentence of your post where you have included yourself in your advise.

Just go an run. Your cow god is about to raise its tail.. Drink its piss and feel divine. :rofl:

While you are at it, do your gobar (shit) bath too. Its good for your pale skin racist!
You drink the blood of a man on a torture device made of wood. and eat his body.
:rofl:

Last edited:
This is some kind of Vatican Pope conspiracy. Our Virat Hindu Sanghis won't do these kind of things.... Anyways there won't any more churches in India as all Christians will do Ghar waapsi..
I wont do ghar wapsi I will die as indian (I am not living in taliban controlled india)

I wont do ghar wapsi I will die as indian (I am not living in taliban controlled india)
You will remain Indian only if you do Ghar wapsi else if you will be thrown out of our Hindu Rashtra which only belongs to Virat Hindus.... Or we can give you a choice of staying back by accepting yourself to be slaves of Virat Hindus...

Last edited:
You will remain Indian only if you do Ghar wapsi else if you will be thrown out of our Hindu Rashtra which only belongs to Virat Hindus.... Or we can give you a choice of staying back by accepting yourself to be slaves of Virat Hindus...
Thats how rebelion starts

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom