What's new

Weaponization of extraterrestrial-biological-entities (EBE)

KhalaiMakhlooq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Extraterrestrial-biological-entities (EBE) are non-human-creatures such as jinn shaytan demons angel frishta etc.

Pakistan has many people who claim to have contact with these things:

Why shouldn't Pakistan fund a programme in order to weaponize EBE's?

If these things are nearly indestructible and can move from one side of the earth to the other in a blink of an eye, it would be stupid not to make a deal with them for military purpose.

These things are more useful than nukes. I mean how would India stand against a jinn army.

Extraterrestrial-biological-entities (EBE) are non-human-creatures such as jinn shaytan demons angel frishta etc.

If these things are nearly indestructible and can move from one side of the earth to the other in a blink of an eye, it would be stupid not to make a deal with them for military purpose.

These things are more useful than nukes. I mean how would India stand against a jinn army.
Where do I sign up?

There are people who practice 4D, Rekie. telepathy or other type of meditation.... it is said they can control/read to some extent people's mind... if true, that can be helpful... I don't think ruqya/controlling jinn is possibility... the world of unseen is unseen... if we see that, then Iman is extremely compulsory compulsory thing...

It has been done majority famous scientist of west mad deals wth jinns - watch scole documentary.
you have to do sacrifice for return favour for majority of jinns. some help humans for nothing but to show they can do it.

Anyone interested in such EBE things, might i suggest to watch Ghoul on Netflix? I know its indian show and many have aversion to india shows (even i do), but this is pure 3 episodes of awesomeness!!
(Also it shows how the India would look like if far right forces gain total control so u might enjoy it as it shows the politically dark side of India :D)

It has been done majority famous scientist of west mad deals wth jinns - watch scole documentary.
you have to do sacrifice for return favour for majority of jinns. some help humans for nothing but to show they can do it.

jinns cannot do much bigger tasks,they can be used to some extent for intelligence gathering purposes as some people use jinns to obtain information of others but I have heard they cannot cross sea and fail to work across sea.Angels only work under the will and order of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and humans have no control or influence on them the most powerful and true support is only of ALLAH ALMIGHTY we should only pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY and ask for HIS help

they would be incredibly useful for intelligence, counter-intelligence and "big data" tasks like predicting the outcome of an event. they could be used for attacking, they don't come on radar! I cant think of one thing a human does that they cannot do better.

you can tell mr jinn "hey buddy can you sneak in to modi's office and pick up that secret file"

poof

here you go

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom