What's new

Weaponization of extraterrestrial-biological-entities (EBE)

The only Kingdom in the history which used Jin as administrators, construction workers or civil works
was during time of Sulaiman A.S ,

﴿ وَلَقَدۡ فَتَنَّا سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ وَأَلۡقَيۡنَا عَلَىٰ كُرۡسِيِّهِۦ جَسَدً۬ا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ • قَالَ رَبِّ ٱغۡفِرۡ لِى وَهَبۡ لِى مُلۡكً۬ا لَّا يَنۢبَغِى لِأَحَدٍ۬ مِّنۢ بَعۡدِىٓ‌ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلۡوَهَّابُ • فَسَخَّرۡنَا لَهُ ٱلرِّيحَ تَجۡرِى بِأَمۡرِهِۦ رُخَآءً حَيۡثُ أَصَابَ • وَٱلشَّيَـٰطِينَ كُلَّ بَنَّآءٍ۬ وَغَوَّاصٍ۬ •وَءَاخَرِينَ مُقَرَّنِينَ فِى ٱلۡأَصۡفَادِ • هَـٰذَا عَطَآؤُنَا فَٱمۡنُنۡ أَوۡ أَمۡسِكۡ بِغَيۡرِ حِسَابٍ۬ • وَإِنَّ لَهُ ۥ عِندَنَا لَزُلۡفَىٰ وَحُسۡنَ مَـَٔابٍ۬ ﴾
(34. And indeed, We tried Sulayman and We placed on his throne Jasad (a body), and he returned.) (35. He said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily, You are the Bestower.'') (36. So, We subjected to him the wind; it blew gently by his order wherever he willed,) (37. And the Shayatin, from every kind of builder and diver,) (38. And also others bound in fetters.) (39. (Allah said to Sulayman): "This is Our gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked of you.'') (40. And verily, for him is a near access to Us, and a good (final) return.)

He was given authority to command and communicate all the creatures on earth, Jin, Demons and animals that was his kingdom.

As per Quran Surah Sad [ 35] , nobody will ever be given power to control Jin or extraterrestrial beings after Suliman.

Secondly , the story of Queen of Sheba Bilqees
When Sulaiman asked his subordinate ministers who will bring the throne of Queen before her arrival.
Ifreet Jin Leader ( Demon Tribe ) said i can bring it here by the time of Mighrib ( Sun Set )

Sulaiman said , it will be too late and companion standing next named Asif ibn Barkhiya holding a book in his hand. he bring throne in blink of an eye.

He said, 'O Council, which one of you will bring me her throne, before they come to me in surrender?' [Quran 27:38] An Ifrit of the jinns said, 'I will bring it to thee, before thou risest from thy place; I have strength for it [Quran 27:39] and I am trusty.' Said he who possessed knowledge of the Book, 'I will bring it to thee, before ever thy glance returns to thee.' Then, when he saw it settled before him, he said, 'This is of my Lord's bounty that He may try me, whether I am thankful or ungrateful. Whosoever gives thanks gives thanks only for his own soul's good, and whosoever is ungrateful -- my Lord is surely All-sufficient, All-generous.' [Quran 27:40] He said, 'Disguise her throne for her, and we shall behold whether she is guided or if she is of those that are not guided.' [Quran 27:41] So, when she came, it was said, 'Is thy throne like this?' She said, 'It seems the same.' 'And we were given the knowledge before her, and we were in surrender, [Quran 27:42]

So the man with a book is more stronger than any leader of Jin i-e Ifreet.

Miracles happen if our Iman is strong.
---------------------------------------------------------
The Objective (2008)
Alien Outpost (2015)

some of Hollywood movies showing extraterrestrial elements in Afghanistan.
so in movies may be they are justifying their defeat or else there was something unexplained. God knows best.

The only Kingdom in the history which used Jin as administrators, construction workers or civil works

﴿ وَلَقَدۡ فَتَنَّا سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ وَأَلۡقَيۡنَا عَلَىٰ كُرۡسِيِّهِۦ جَسَدً۬ا ثُمَّ أَنَابَ • قَالَ رَبِّ ٱغۡفِرۡ لِى وَهَبۡ لِى مُلۡكً۬ا لَّا يَنۢبَغِى لِأَحَدٍ۬ مِّنۢ بَعۡدِىٓ‌ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلۡوَهَّابُ • فَسَخَّرۡنَا لَهُ ٱلرِّيحَ تَجۡرِى بِأَمۡرِهِۦ رُخَآءً حَيۡثُ أَصَابَ • وَٱلشَّيَـٰطِينَ كُلَّ بَنَّآءٍ۬ وَغَوَّاصٍ۬ •وَءَاخَرِينَ مُقَرَّنِينَ فِى ٱلۡأَصۡفَادِ • هَـٰذَا عَطَآؤُنَا فَٱمۡنُنۡ أَوۡ أَمۡسِكۡ بِغَيۡرِ حِسَابٍ۬ • وَإِنَّ لَهُ ۥ عِندَنَا لَزُلۡفَىٰ وَحُسۡنَ مَـَٔابٍ۬ ﴾
(34. And indeed, We tried Sulayman and We placed on his throne Jasad (a body), and he returned.) (35. He said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily, You are the Bestower.'') (36. So, We subjected to him the wind; it blew gently by his order wherever he willed,) (37. And the Shayatin, from every kind of builder and diver,) (38. And also others bound in fetters.) (39. (Allah said to Sulayman): "This is Our gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked of you.'') (40. And verily, for him is a near access to Us, and a good (final) return.)

He was given authority to command and communicate all the creatures on earth, Jin, Demons and animals that was his kingdom.

As per Quran Surah Sad [ 35] , nobody will ever be given power to control Jin or extraterrestrial beings after Suliman.

When Sulaiman asked his subordinate ministers who will bring the throne of Queen before her arrival.
Ifreet Jin Leader ( Demon Tribe ) said i can bring it here by the time of Mighrib ( Sun Set )

Sulaiman said , it will be too late and companion standing next named Asif ibn Barkhiya holding a book in his hand. he bring throne in blink of an eye.

He said, 'O Council, which one of you will bring me her throne, before they come to me in surrender?' [Quran 27:38] An Ifrit of the jinns said, 'I will bring it to thee, before thou risest from thy place; I have strength for it [Quran 27:39] and I am trusty.' Said he who possessed knowledge of the Book, 'I will bring it to thee, before ever thy glance returns to thee.' Then, when he saw it settled before him, he said, 'This is of my Lord's bounty that He may try me, whether I am thankful or ungrateful. Whosoever gives thanks gives thanks only for his own soul's good, and whosoever is ungrateful -- my Lord is surely All-sufficient, All-generous.' [Quran 27:40] He said, 'Disguise her throne for her, and we shall behold whether she is guided or if she is of those that are not guided.' [Quran 27:41] So, when she came, it was said, 'Is thy throne like this?' She said, 'It seems the same.' 'And we were given the knowledge before her, and we were in surrender, [Quran 27:42]

The Objective (2008)
Alien Outpost (2015)

so in movies may be they are justifying their defeat or else there was something unexplained. God knows best.
The jasad is Dajjal who seeks to rule the world from Jerusalem as the Holy State of Israel. It was the vision of Dajjal as Jasad that made Hz Suleman pray that his kingdom should end with him. Get it?
So the state of Israel you see today is Dajjal trying to impersonate the Holy Israel of Hz Suleman

The Objective (2008)
Alien Outpost (2015)

PHOTOS: The Saudi wells that were built by Prophet Suleiman’s jinn
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...at-were-built-by-Prophet-Suleiman-s-jinn.html

These things are more useful than nukes. I mean how would India stand against a jinn army.

And why hasn't Pakistan formed a jinn army yet ?? ;)

Only on PDF will you find someone saying this with a Straight face

The illuminati already beat you to it. Better luck next time

There is an Indian member called @illuminatidinesh

And @KhalaiMakhlooq , your thread reminded me of @isro2222 .

This is what religion does to you.

Correct !!

Extraterrestrial-biological-entities (EBE) are non-human-creatures such as jinn shaytan demons angel frishta etc.

Pakistan has many people who claim to have contact with these things:

Why shouldn't Pakistan fund a programme in order to weaponize EBE's?

If these things are nearly indestructible and can move from one side of the earth to the other in a blink of an eye, it would be stupid not to make a deal with them for military purpose.

These things are more useful than nukes. I mean how would India stand against a jinn army.

:o:What did I just read!

Anyone interested in such EBE things, might i suggest to watch Ghoul on Netflix? I know its indian show and many have aversion to india shows (even i do), but this is pure 3 episodes of awesomeness!!
(Also it shows how the India would look like if far right forces gain total control so u might enjoy it as it shows the politically dark side of India :D)

Ah This is why I love PDF
What a time to be alive

Only on PDF will you find someone saying this with a Straight face

The illuminati already beat you to it. Better luck next time

Throughout modern history, all powers have dedicated a lot of confidential funding and projects toward paranormal phenomenon, including the US Dept of Energy, Pentagon, CIA, KGB, Mossad, etc. --- and obviously still are.

Just because there is no proof that something exists, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist ;) it just means that we may not have the right tools to measure its existence.

So, don't dismiss this stuff so easily even if you're atheist.

BTW, Ghoul had a killer premise and production quality -- excellent pilot episode.

Where does it explicitly mention of not bestowing of such power on any other?

I have mentioned already , above Surah Sad [35]
post.jpg

Please if you want to understand ready above again from 35 - 38

Suliman A. S asked for kingdom that no other ever had or will.
So all the miracles related to Sulman kingdom were given to him only.
Not before nor any other Prophet hence it includes Jin as well

BTW, Ghoul had a killer premise and production quality -- excellent pilot episode.
IKR!! and if u havent watched all of it, plz do so at the earliest and then move to sacred games, its has its fair share of nudity, but again awesome and season 2 to release in early april

My complaint with Op is that he has mentioned beings of the unseen world as described in Islam but failed to understand how the unseen world works in the light of Islam. Making this thread entirely pointless

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom