What's new

We won't eat halal meat, say British MPs

Surely stunning it means that they will not feel the knife cutting their neck?
Is that not the point of stunning?

But they will definitely feel the full impact of the captive bolt probably cracking their skull

Stunning_with_captive_bolt_gun.jpeg

But they will definitely feel the full impact of the captive bolt probably crack their skull

Stunning_with_captive_bolt_gun.jpeg
I suspect that would render you immediately unconscious. I have actually been to an abattoir, they used electricity, I am not sure what the main method is though.

It's central London. I bet there are a number of places within a 2 minute walk. Or bring your own food. I'd say yes that is quite good logic. Why should the other MP's have to conform to Islamic tradition when the UK is a Christian country?
Our country, our rules. That's what many of you say on here right?

The argument is why did they pass the meat as being Halal in the first place which was later found to be untrue, it is like serving a Jew meat and saying go ahead its Kosher when it was not.

The stance has infuriated some parliamentarians who have eaten meat in the Palace’s 23 restaurants and cafes, having been assured that it was halal.

Lord Ahmed of Rotherham said: ‘I did feel misled. I think a halal option should be made available.’

Now there is nothing wrong with what Lord Ahmed proposed yes there should be a halal option available why not? he is Muslim and can practise his religion as per British law.

The argument is why did they pass the meat as being Halal in the first place which was later found to be untrue, it is like serving a Jew meat and saying go ahead its Kosher when it was not.

The stance has infuriated some parliamentarians who have eaten meat in the Palace’s 23 restaurants and cafes, having been assured that it was halal.

Lord Ahmed of Rotherham said: ‘I did feel misled. I think a halal option should be made available.’

Now there is nothing wrong with what Lord Ahmed proposed yes there should be a halal option available why not? he is Muslim and can practise his religion as per British law.
I suppose you could then argue why were schools, hospitals etc serving halal meat without telling people?

I suppose you could then argue why were schools, hospitals etc serving halal meat without telling people?

So were Tesco's :D but in this case it does mean everyone has to eat halal all Lord Ahmed said was there should be a Halal option and theres nothing wrong in that.

i don't understand why non-muslims are against halal meat. expect Islam no other religion talk abt any specific way of slaughtering.
i being a non muslim have never bothered to ask anyone whether the meat is halal or anything else because it do not matter to me.

they are pushing anti muslim saga in the mind of Britishers....these idiots find some thing in meat that is halal...
I mean c`mon what the hell is going on in those so called developed nations.. they are feeling so much insecure in religion things..:what:

they are pushing anti muslim saga in the mind of Britishers....these idiots find some thing in meat that is halal...
I mean c`mon what the hell is going on in those so called developed nations.. they are feeling so much insecure in religion things..:what:

Jat sahib - tbh kentucky and nandos is now halal - we get our meat from tesco or asda - they do halal meat. Our local member of parliament confirmed that 70% meat now is halal in the UK - its no big deal anymore. Only a big deal to those that are narrow minded

Jat sahib - tbh kentucky and nandos is now halal - we get our meat from tesco or asda - they do halal meat. Our local member of parliament confirmed that 70% meat now is halal in the UK - its no big deal anymore. Only a big deal to those that are narrow minded

Not all Nando's buddy only some are halal

I don't know whether which is better but it is UK, their country their laws and their rules. So Halal has to go. After all non-Halal meat is not served in Muslim countries isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom