What's new

We won't eat halal meat, say British MPs

I didn't knew that for any meat to be called Halal it need to be offered to Allah and ayats from Quran should be read.. hmm, probably that's why majority of British MPs are apposing it..

Its not offered to God... though ayats are recited while slitting the animals throat in a human way.

<b>Actually it's you who is
doing that. There is nothing as
hanging but beheading in the Shariah
law.</b>
how many muslim countries behead and how many hang.?
And can u quote the part of quran which favors beheading.
Now back to topic. The bone of contention is offering to allah and recital of kalma. How can u expect others to follow ur rituals .

AZADPAKISTAN2009
C - Meat Consuption , in developed countries results in cancer
Global patterns of meat consumption reveal trends towards increased meat consumption.
This is of interest in terms of cancer prevention, as the consumption of red and processed
meat has been associated with an increased risk of colorectal cancer.

Reference: Meat consumption patterns

Man I really like you, afterall you have proven with a great link, how meat consumption and the type of killing is solely associated with Cancer... What about South Americas, where the consumption of Beaf is the only staple diet in everyday course............ Where are there Cancer listing around the world and the diseases associated with there killing cultures...... They should be in the top ten list Right????????

Conclusion:
Its the meat killing process - which aids in spread of Cancer :agree: oh yess....

I wonder how other great civilizations you have forgotten that have survived along with your small world!!!!!!!!!!

Even non-believers prefer halal/kosher meat simply because it undergoes extra scrutiny,

The western non believers have no idea, of how any form of living thing ended it's life, all they care about is that they see no blood when they are buying!!!!!!!!!!

So sir, you are wrong in your above statement solely because people in the western culture do not buy products based on Halal/kosher based....

P.S.

Personal question....

How can any Product (meat or non meat) can be made Halal/Kosher, Can you please explain????

Thanks..........

Back
Top Bottom