What's new

We won't eat halal meat, say British MPs

i am 100% vegetarian!!!

why kill innocent animals???
just to survive??? or just for taste???

God/nature has given us lots of vegetable and fruits as option to survive!!!

i am 100% vegetarian!!!

why kill innocent animals???
just to survive??? or just for taste???

God/nature has given us lots of vegetable and fruits as option to survive!!!

likewise why kill a leaf or a plant or a fruit? these are all living things...
we should alk starve ourselves to death so that bunny rabbits can be saved.......

Who am I to ask? I am putting my POV

Basically as per the ancient scriptures all those mammals who drink water by tongue by licking are supposed to be carnivorous by nature. Eg. tiger, cat, dog etc

All those who drink water by their lips are herbiverous. Eg. deer, sheep, goat, cow, giraffe, Human.

Nope, i normally have only the glass edge or straw touch my toungue, but if you say so :what:

I cerainly wouldn't mind to eat halal meat, but forcing me to have no other option but only eating halal meat because there is one in 100 who is religious would be unacceptable for me. When in Rome, do as the Romans do! If I don't get beef in India, so be it, or else just don't go there.

Götterdämmerung;2458064 said:
I cerainly wouldn't mind to eat halal meat, but forcing me to have no other option but only eating halal meat because there is one in 100 who is religious would be unacceptable for me. When in Rome, do as the Romans do! If I don't get beef in India, so be it, or else just don't go there.

another comment without reading the thread..
the problem is the other way round..
its a good habit tovread the OP and some comments before jumping in.

likewise why kill a leaf or a plant or a fruit? these are all living things...
we should alk starve ourselves to death so that bunny rabbits can be saved.......

why do trees give fruits????

just to look more beautifull, i guess!!!:rofl::rofl:

and plants have brain too that feel enormous pain.. when we cut them:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
why do trees give fruits????

just to look more beautifull, i guess!!!:rofl::rofl:

and plants have brain too that feel enormous pain.. when we cut them:rofl:

same way..why do animals give birth?
be thankful to meat eaters like me...
if the world is left to vegetarians.....bunny rabits..cows and sheep will over crowd the world and you will have to compete with them for the veggie...

same way..why do animals give birth?
be thankful to meat eaters like me...
if the world is left to vegetarians.....bunny rabits..cows and sheep will over crowd the world and you will have to compete with them for the veggie...

OMG u can't even notice d difference!!!

animals are analogous to humans, they have brain and spinal cord through which they feel pain!!!
and when we cut them they die!!

whereas, plants/trees don't have brain and they don't die when pluck fruits!!!! :wave:

see video it can clear ur doubts!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes true...plants dont die when their fruits are plucked...but do they produce fruits for humans?if we dont understand a creature ... that doesnt mean they dont feel pain...
we dont understand plants enough to give decision if they feel pain or not?

why not kill all the lions...wolves...and other carnivors so that the goats can roam free....

if we dont understand a creature ... that doesnt mean they dont feel pain...
we dont understand plants enough to give decision if they feel pain or not?

why not kill all the lions...wolves...and other carnivors so that the goats can roam free....
Trust me, plants do not feel pain. They have no brains or nervous systems.

Trust me, plants do not feel pain. They have no brains or nervous systems.

oh no...you too?
dont tell me you are a tree hugger..
did the tree reveal this to you while you were hugging it?

oh well i think i dont have anything further to contribute in this thread.....almost all aspects have been discussed...
its normal to have difference of opinion and we cant expect everybody to agree with us.

A fantastic speech, but no way to prove that great hypothesis, is it...... or prove it wrong with great link!!!!!!!!!!!!

When only one way is done then fanaticism has space to grow, and this has been for all religious sect....

Logical Proof:

A - Its a proven fact that Cancer Rates are High people who are Non Vegetarians

B - Vegeratrians have low cancer rates

C - Meat Consuption , in developed countries results in cancer
Global patterns of meat consumption reveal trends towards increased meat consumption.
This is of interest in terms of cancer prevention, as the consumption of red and processed
meat has been associated with an increased risk of colorectal cancer.

Reference: Meat consumption patterns

D -Clearly here one can see low levels in non European and non North Americans
pancreatic_cancer.jpg

Lowest levels with Nations which happen to be Muslim or influenced by it :agree:
or happen to be vegetarian (Indians) or Japanese (fish diet)

So why do people in Asia who eat meat , and Europe / North America have difference?
Yes the process by which they slaughter animals

Conclusion:
Its the meat killing process - which aids in spread of Cancer :agree: oh yess....

I know you UK parlimentarians love to eat it non halal be my guest :rofl:

Islam said don't eat Pigs , people ate pigs = world got swine flu
Islam said kill animals with blood drain people did not listen = incresaed cancer rates
Islam said don't feed chicken meat people did = world got bird flu
Islam said don't have sex spree = peopel got nuts got aids

Don't blame the Halal meat blame the people :)

Logical Proof:

A - Its a proven fact that Cancer Rates are High people who are Non Vegetarians

B - Vegeratrians have low cancer rates

C - Meat Consuption , in developed countries results in cancer
Global patterns of meat consumption reveal trends towards increased meat consumption.
This is of interest in terms of cancer prevention, as the consumption of red and processed
meat has been associated with an increased risk of colorectal cancer.

Reference: Meat consumption patterns

D -Clearly here one can see low levels in non European and non North Americans
pancreatic_cancer.jpg

Lowest levels with Nations which happen to be Muslim or influenced by it :agree:
or happen to be vegetarian (Indians) or Japanese (fish diet)

So why do people in Asia who eat meat , and Europe / North America have difference?
Yes the process by which they slaughter animals

Conclusion:
Its the meat killing process - which aids in spread of Cancer :agree: oh yess....

I know you UK parlimentarians love to eat it non halal be my guest :rofl:

You should look at the per capita meat consumption of western countries and compare it to Muslim countries.

Meat consumption is very high in western countries, add lack of fiber intake in their food, you have your answer for high occurrence of cancer in western countries. Not halal and non halal meat.

Back
Top Bottom