What's new

We won't eat halal meat, say British MPs

duplicate post.

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Bl[i]tZ;2452684 said:
We-wont-eat-halal-meat-say-MPs

I thought Pigs were vegetarians.....

There is huge Beef consumption in South Asia / Middle east its a staple dish - so yes incorrect slaughtering techniques have casued higher cancer rate

Just like Pork consumption leads to Swine flu dangers of contamination are high

Islam said don't eat Pigs , people ate pigs = world got swine flu
Islam said kill animals with blood drain people did not listen = incresaed cancer rates
Islam said don't feed chicken meat people did = world got bird flu
Islam said don't have sex spree = peopel got nuts got aids

This is called blind-faith...........leading to twisted logic.

Firstly, if you think, killing animals by draining out all the blood guarantee safety.......then how would you explain "vCJD"
Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy(Mad Cow Disease) is an incurable fatal brain disease in cows.
AND people eating affected cows may get infected with a rare disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD).
"This disease is most easily transmitted to human beings by eating food contaminated with the brain, spinal cord or digestive tract of infected animals"
"However, it should also be noted that the infectious agent, although most highly concentrated in nervous tissue, can be found in virtually all tissues throughout the body.........."
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you can understand that, this disease cannot be prevented only by halal(draining out all the blood) process.
It can mostly be prevented by not eating brain, spinal cord or digestive tract of infected animals......which the westerners don't do-they eat almost everything. This is the reason why they have a higher rate of infection from this disease(the halal/non-halal process is irrelavant here)

Secondly, Swine flu and Bird flu are viral diseases and are spread by contact etc.......eating halal or non-halal meat has got nothing to do with these diseases.........infact following the halal process could be more dangerous in these cases as the person performing the action is at higher chance of coming in contact with the body fluids(blood etc.) of the infected animals..........................cooking the meat adequately gets rid of the viruses completely.(but vCJD cannot be prevented by "halal" process or by cooking properly)

So, It turns out that, the preachings of Islam are actually flawed.....in the sense that, it advocates eating BEEF and mandates the use of the halal process......BUT unfortunately, Cows have an incurable disease which cannot be stopped from passing on to humans by the halal process or even proper cooking.
On the other hand, Islam condemns eating PORK and CHICKEN, BUT the diseases these animals have, can be easily stopped from passing on to humans by mere boiling(proper cooking).

AND the "halal" process cannot save MUSLIMS until SCIENCE finds a cure for "Mad Cow Disease".....WHAT AN IRONY.

Goat sacrifice at Kamakyha temple in the honor of goddess Kamakhya

Goat sacrifice at another Kali mata temple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even non-believers prefer halal/kosher meat simply because it undergoes extra scrutiny, which makes it less likely to contain contaminants. It's not just a question of passing health codes: most government codes allow for certain types and levels of contamination since no industrial process is 100% perfect.

(examples of % rat droppings allowed in peanut butter come to mind.)

@ manas...we do it all the times in our temples..goats and hen..

Logical Proof:

A - Its a proven fact that Cancer Rates are High people who are Non Vegetarians

B - Vegeratrians have low cancer rates

C - Meat Consuption , in developed countries results in cancer
Global patterns of meat consumption reveal trends towards increased meat consumption.
This is of interest in terms of cancer prevention, as the consumption of red and processed
meat has been associated with an increased risk of colorectal cancer.

Reference: Meat consumption patterns

D -Clearly here one can see low levels in non European and non North Americans
pancreatic_cancer.jpg

Lowest levels with Nations which happen to be Muslim or influenced by it :agree:
or happen to be vegetarian (Indians) or Japanese (fish diet)

So why do people in Asia who eat meat , and Europe / North America have difference?
Yes the process by which they slaughter animals

Conclusion:
Its the meat killing process - which aids in spread of Cancer :agree: oh yess....

I know you UK parlimentarians love to eat it non halal be my guest :rofl:

Islam said don't eat Pigs , people ate pigs = world got swine flu
Islam said kill animals with blood drain people did not listen = incresaed cancer rates
Islam said don't feed chicken meat people did = world got bird flu
Islam said don't have sex spree = peopel got nuts got aids

Don't blame the Halal meat blame the people :)

Your analysis is very poor.

If there is a correlation between eating non-halal meat and getting cancer, you should support your hypothesis with evidence.

Also take in account the fact:

- there are hundres different forms of cancer
- each which is own distinct set of features and causes
- other contributing factors than eating red meat are in play, like lifestyle factors (stress, sporting, sedentary life style), obesity, cigarette smoking, being exposed to chemicals etc,
- genetics
- since cancer, a multifactorial disease, is primarily an old mans disease it's is no wonder there a more cases in the West. People get a lot older, and the health care is more advanced and available for everyone to be diagnosed with cancer, if that's the case.

Etc.

Etc.

I'm not a fan of making huge claims of health benefits of halal meat.

I think the best answer is that it's simply more sanitary and reduces the chances of disease.
That alone is a good enough answer.

Who gives a rats arse about what a bunch of insignificant politicians think and eat? Just tell them to eat defecation and die. or just ignore them.

come on guys. Muslim eat halal because of religious reason. So cut the craps like pain or lack of it. If throat cutting really that painless why u hang convicts jus cut their throats. The real thing is religious angle. A meat cant be halal unless its been offered to muslim god(allah) along with recital of some ayats 4m quran(correct me if i am wrong).i dont mind but why will non muslim eat meat sacrificed to a diety they dont believe in. 4 example sikhs eat only jhatka meat why will they eat halal meat.

come on guys. Muslim eat halal because of religious reason. So cut the craps like pain or lack of it. If throat cutting really that painless why u hang convicts jus cut their throats. The real thing is religious angle. A meat cant be halal unless its been offered to muslim god(allah) along with recital of some ayats 4m quran(correct me if i am wrong).i dont mind but why will non muslim eat meat sacrificed to a diety they dont believe in. 4 example sikhs eat only jhatka meat why will they eat halal meat.

For convicts pain is intended,as its punishment?

Let's not dicuss this.
Better this way:
Quran=perfect
then if Quran=halam meat rule
THEREFORE
Halal meat=perfect

Ofcourse, then this leads to a completely different discussion altogether

For convicts pain is intended,as its punishment?
No. Islam says execution to be in a bolt to avoid pain and torture.

Who said that? Actually it's you who is doing that. There is nothing as hanging but beheading in the Shariah law.

I didn't knew that for any meat to be called Halal it need to be offered to Allah and ayats from Quran should be read.. hmm, probably that's why majority of British MPs are apposing it..

Back
Top Bottom