What's new

“We will plant Pakistan’s flag on Delhi’s Red Fort”

Status
Not open for further replies.
hatred is mutual is my friend...u guys hate us but we shouldnt hate u....nice logic

we dont train and send people in batches to kill ur citizens....:disagree::disagree:

Funny you say that - that is exactly what you did in East Pakistan.

And in your case it was the Indian State supporting those actions, whereas in the case of Mumbai it was non-state actors.

Yups you guys don't have a rotten apple to show, becoz as you have rotten apples to show. :)

Yes we have our share of rotten apples too.. But we try not to make them stars or defend them just to argue.. thats whats been happening here anyway...

hatred is mutual is my friend...u guys hate us but we shouldnt hate u....nice logic

we dont train and send people in batches to kill ur citizens....:disagree::disagree:

Look like diverting the topic was the only response you could come up with when I pointed out that your posting of the clip of Indian Muslims displaying hateful behavior validated my earlier point.

As for 'hatred being mutual', please read back through the posts and realize that my comment was in response to Prayag who said that 'We dont have any such rotten apple to compare with your Zaid Hamid' - quite obviously India has plenty of 'such rotten apples'.

The 'flag on red fort' is just one aspect of his message. His appeal is more from the brand of 'Islamic-Pakistani-nationalism' he puts forward - very strongly in favor of the troops and their fight against extremists for example, while also strongly focusing on Pakistan's Islamic identity.

Most of his speeches that I have listened to on the web have had no mention of this flag on the red fort thing, though it is present in others.

While the flag message is condemnable, you can't focus on one minor part of what he says and conclude that is why he has the popularity he does.

Flag on red fort is the 1st I am also hearing here. What I heard in a couple of Brasstracks videos was about Radio Pakistan being broadcasted from Delhi...;)

Yes we have our share of rotten apples too.. But we try not to make them stars or defend them just to argue.. thats whats been happening here anyway...

No one is defending him, unlike the RSS or Shiv Sena, he's an individual and as a speaker delivers his sermons, i for one only heard about him after joining this forum, yet i have to sit and watch what he has to say.

Flag on red fort is the 1st I am also hearing here. What I heard in a couple of Brasstracks videos was about Radio Pakistan being broadcasted from Delhi...;)

Thats fine , all know there are some ja$$ A$$eS around but why smone has to defend them. Look at the thread.

And about flag on red fort and radio pakistan in India, Ever heard about lunatics , send them all to asylums where they be;long

Exactly,thats the point. He is no less moron than these fanatic morons which exists on our side. In fact, you are right to put ZH and others in the same league as these, unlike others who are trying to justify his moronic BS.

dude i am also justifying him...how do you think that i am on your side..lolz. Pakistani youth love him, you can't image the no. of youth attending his lectures...although i am not in that favor of this guy but i like him only in the current situation, to put our youth on the track, when there is such a cleaver enemy with in our neighbor.

Just like your hooray Hardeeps ranting, Kashmir will remain there but Pakistan will disappear, they also seem to draw a massive gatherings of the saffron brigade, it's a game of two half's. :azn:

Funny you say that - that is exactly what you did in East Pakistan.
East Pakistan happened in 1971. Funny that you bring it up in most of your posts. How about mentioning Kargil in your next post, AM? What we have done in 1971, you tried to repeat in 1999. So, please leave this useless topic from debate. Takes us nowhere.

And in your case it was the Indian State supporting those actions, whereas in the case of Mumbai it was non-state actors.

Very wrong. I actually condemn this thinking of yours'. Right now is not the time to debate with you, I will be back after you have calmed down.

East Pakistan happened in 1971. Funny that you bring it up in most of your posts. How about mentioning Kargil in your next post, AM? What we have done in 1971, you tried to repeat in 1999. So, please leave this useless topic from debate. Takes us nowhere.

I am at a loss with this one, which colony of Kargil did we convert into a Mukti Bahini force or played to the world the refugees crisis drama. :confused:

dude i am also justifying him...how do you think that i am on your side..lolz. Pakistani youth love him, you can't image the no. of youth attending his lectures...although i am not in that favor of this guy but i like him only in the current situation, to put our youth on the track, when there is such a cleaver enemy with in our neighbor.

Some one once said.. When you are off track, getting back on track feels so good that most of the time you dont bother to check where that track leads to..

I am at a loss with this one, which colony of Kargil did we convert into a Mukti Bahini force or played to the world the refugees crisis drama. :confused:

Please try and understand the context of my post. If you cannot grasp the meaning still, let me know.

But have you heard them saying that they will plant Indian flag in Islamabad...??????????:taz:

When they rant, Kashmir tu ho ga, mugar Pakistan na ho ga.

I think they dream of an Indian flag in every city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom