What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

IndiaTimes: very credible and unbiased source right?
Is there any neutral source to corroborate this news? Any Russian official news channel or website...no, zilch..nada

But Pakistan has gone past Su35, since PAF is aiming for the fifth gen. J-31. PAF was never keen on Su35 or any other Russian A/C due to some reason..so their interest in Su35 never got past mere interest which is a pity but they are more far more focussed in getting the 5th gen A/C with all the goodies.. It is not the question of whether Russia want to sell Su35s to Pakistan, but was more of if PAF wants or not..and unfortunately, the latter (PAF) is not interested.

Delusional Indians need such feel good and make happy news from time to time for their poverty stricken low-lives of 800 million bhakts.

Hahaha pakistan has gone beyond su35? Big talk from a country who cant even have enough money to buy 8 F16s, u rem right the official statement from pentagon did not deny the f16 , only they said u have to pay full price which u cldnt and hence u look fr cheap n impractical options like babur and nasr which can never be used in a real war without expecting nuclear retaliation from enemy , which ur corrupt leadrers with all foreign properties would never want to use

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.
Just keep on buying from us
If .if u go to uncle Sam...su35 r going to pak
Complete story
:chilli:
They may sell pak su35, but does pak have the money? I mean ur country cldnt pay full price for 8 f16s , how do u plan to buy n maintain a heavy twin engine fighter like the su35

MI 35 is a Fighter Helicopter

Mi 17 is a Transport Helicopter

Pakistan is getting Both ; That is it
Never heard of fighter helicopter, usually they say attack helicopter, but it makes sense in this instance..
I still believe though that Pakistan will be able to get the SU-35 if it shows the money and asks for at least 12 fighter not 6, because that was an issue with China too, since they had to get at least 24 if they wanted the engines as spare ones..

Never heard of fighter helicopter, usually they say attack helicopter, but it makes sense in this instance..
I still believe though that Pakistan will be able to get the SU-35 if it shows the money and asks for at least 12 fighter not 6, because that was an issue with China too, since they had to get at least 24 if they wanted the engines as spare ones..

Russians and their English language

The question is AT what point will Russia sell SU 35 to you

Unless you can order something worth FIVE billion dollars
you can t expect them to sway your way

China does a Lot of other business with them

So they sold them just 24 SU 35

Last edited:

U may get su35 but since india is in equation, u need to order deal worth lot of money so tat russia ignores indian request

For gap fill option Chinese J-11s should do the needful once taking Russians in the loop. 4 squads will just do fine, we don't need to cross more than that mark. Meanwhile build JF17s with atleast 3 squads of AESA enabled planes, till the number touches 150 (70 already flying). By 2022, we will have a clear picture of J31 prospects and potential as a 5th generation fighting plane. Better target its procurement on fast track if everything seems good. J31/J20 atleast on paper does out flanks any 4th generation plane (including Rafale,EEF) in the world and as per some resources it can take on F-35s.

Last edited:
How do some Indian posters jump to the conclusion that Pakistan "doesn't have" money to buy "Even 8 F-16s"?
Did they follow the whole episode or its just they want to troll?

How do some Indian posters jump to the conclusion that Pakistan "doesn't have" money to buy "Even 8 F-16s"?

They are idiots :coffee:

On topic,
Its an understanding that Russia or any supplier wont risk their long time partner in hope of a new customer, that too when the new customer has small pocket to afford.
Fanbois may have unrealistic expectations but i think people in uniform on both sides fall to their level.
Russia and Pakistan will move in a direction when they maybe able to sign big deals this is just the start with small ticket items.

They live off of their tabloid media.

Hahaha pakisn has gone beyond su35? Big talk from a country who cant even have enough money to buy 8 F16s, u rem right the official statement from pentagon did not deny the f16 , only they said u have to pay full price which u cldnt and hence u look fr cheap n impractical options like babur and nasr which can never be used in a real war without expecting nuclear retaliation from enemy , which ur corrupt leadrers with all foreign properties would never want to use

They may sell pak su35, but does pak have the money? I mean ur country cldnt pay full price for 8 f16s , how do u plan to buy n maintain a heavy twin engine fighter like the su35
Would u like me to repeat the 8 f16,story again..and again???y don't u bother your self to find out what exactly happend?
We r facing economical difficulties but money is not only thing stopping us buying f16s or the su35.
There r some political reasons as well but most important part is Pakistan's will .
So the question is are we willing to buy su35?
Don't involve Indian factor into it.I am answering your point regarding money as main problem.
And I am saying it again if Pakistan decides to buy fighter jets from russia (su35 or whatever suits us )we will get it.and trust me govt of Pakistan is not going to ask any loan/grant from you.
So just chill and don't worry about our defence procurements.we know how to manage better then any one else.

Why should we get Su-35s? when our enemy operates Sukois.
We should get J-31 as soon as possible.
I disagree. With the advent of our strategic nuclear arsenal along with our tactical neutron arsenal that can be deployed in ground defence AND air defence coupled with our powerful conventional strength, we should not be going on a shopping spree. Really need to get outta that mindset. We need to concentrate on developing our own internal RnD and manufacturing capacities full steam ahead. Do this now and 5 years from today, we won't need to go on a buying spree. Let india waste it's money who cares. We need start becoming the producer, not the retail customer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom