What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

https://defence.pk/posts/5647303/
For quite sometime, since 2005, there was a hue and cry that Pakistan will buy J-10B from China. Musshy even went there and sat in the plane and everyone in Pakistan was so happy! J-10B! With DSI! D S I!! THEE YESSS EYEEE!! (I mean dig out few old threads from this forum only). No purchase happened. J-10B was the best replacement for F-16 and was probably the most practical fighter for Pakistan. Not happened! Reason? Money! Rather lack thereof.
We have already gone with US with billions of dollars.
So where are your SU-35, show us .
and billion of dollars deals with Russia.can u dare to put Russia aside and deal with west only??
They know your psychological level and they are driving you as they want.
Trust me all these su35 news are deliberately leaked by Russians to keep india on track.
How miserable condition you are in.
And still Happy that pak is not getting su35s.

China has no use for JF-17 and wants to fight India till last Pakistani. Ever wonder why they sell you their second line fighters? First JF-17 and in 2025 possibly J-31.
Their if 17 lol. It was amount venture dumbhead! Not your mki 30

Secomdly stick to current topic. The fact that Russian has already sold us powerplants this news from Indian source means nothing.

So now the thing is that PAKFA deal can move forward

We must have put THIS as a pre condition before taking forward this deal

The DOVAL visit was quite successful

Russian trap working perfectly by using Pakistan against India who was/is looking to buy more aircraft's from western countries, India should start worry about their own country now because su-35 induction chances are getting higher for India.

True. Didn't find you on Ababeel missile and Babur 3 test threads. :lol:

You WOULD Not have liked my views and I would have been banned
SO it was prudent to stay Out :enjoy:

Secondly I believe that when my other Indian Brothers are doing their part
why should I chip in

I am like a Red Rag for the Mods :lol:

India should start worry about their own country now because su-35 induction chances are getting higher for India.

We will be signing Two deals soon

1) The SU 30 MKI UPGRADE deal ie It will be called Super Sukhoi
It will be Equal to SU 35 in capabilities -- An EIGHT Billion Dollar deal

2 ) PAKFA deal which will be One generation Ahead of Su 35 in terms of capabilities

This is ANOTHER 30 Billion dollar deal

You WOULD Not have liked my views and I would have been banned
SO it was prudent to stay Out :enjoy:

Secondly I believe that when my other Indian Brothers are doing their part
why should I chip in

I am like a Red Rag for the Mods :lol:

You are going to ban anyways. Should have got banned by calling our tests fake. After all that is the best Indian response to our developments.

Your Indian brothers were mostly absent from the threads. Or at best badly humiliated. You should have come to help them. :lol:

You are going to ban anyways. Should have got banned by calling our tests fake. After all that is the best Indian response to our developments.

Your Indian brothers were mostly absent from the threads. Or at best badly humiliated. You should have come to help them. :lol:

Why dont we just leave Ababeel and Babur 3 out of this thread

I am NOT taking the bait ; as the FACTS are well known :lol:

Pakistan usually buy weapons specially the F-16 with US money. SU-35 for cash is out of question for PK budget anyways.

Back
Top Bottom