What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.
Just keep on buying from us
If .if u go to uncle Sam...su35 r going to pak
Complete story
:chilli:

We have already gone with US with billions of dollars.
So where are your SU-35, show us .

Actually you will be better served with Su35 than J-31. Su-35 is current and available now, comes with all the weapons, has great range to hit deep in India. J-31 will not be available before 2025.
Well there is a huge difference between a fifth gen and 4 or 4.5 gen.. J-31 will be available much earlier than 2025 and precisely for this reason PAF has ditched looking for any 4.5 gen platforms (EFT, SU35, Rafale or Grippen E). Though I personally like Su35s and want a few squadrons of it but unfortunately PAF top brass is not that convinced about it...
But J-31 being twin engined, is medium-heavy fighter with ability to deep strike in enemy territory and do that in a stealthy way with all its weapons inside its internal bays and very low RCS and super-cruise capability. Furthermore, it will see a lot more upgrades and expandability.

Tell what ? you still expecting Russia will sell high value defence item to India ? may be we have to wait few years to see whither really Russia start selling high value item to both India and Pakistan before that many reports of this kind will continue emerge .:coffee:
india or Pakistan?

as for Russian cooperation with Pakistan depends on how India is behaving in Afghanistan and how much she is in romance with USA.. not to forget that LMOA and BECA made russians very upset..

Russia wants china to play bigger role at World stage. The more china play the more india will be supported and the more mistrust between russia and india..

Ok. So how about refusing to sell RD-93 to Pakistan to begin with or may be it has got nothing to do with balance/imbalance... o_Oo_Oo_O
On the contrary like I keep on saying about India.."A big country with a Sparrow heart". Matlab har jaga rona dhona lazmi karna hota hai.Iss k baghair tu guzara hi nhi.

india or Pakistan?

as for Russian cooperation with Pakistan depends on how India is behaving in Afghanistan and how much she is in romance with USA.. not to forget that LMOA and BECA made russians very upset..

Russia wants china to play bigger role at World stage. The more china play the more india will be supported and the more mistrust between russia and india..
Yes Russia is very upset..So they invited us..
India to participate in Afghanistan meeting in Moscow
India will take part in an international meeting on Afghanistan in Moscow in the middle of February, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Feb. 7. Other participants at the meeting include China, Iran and Pakistan, besides Afghanistan and the hosts.

in,rbth,com/politics/2017/02/08/india-to-participate-in-afghanistan-meeting-in-moscow_697721

We knew, Su-35 will not meet PAF requirements. And you guys will say thanks but no thanks.. we have better options...
:azn:
I didn't say it does not meet PAFs demands but when they have a fifth gen option available with ToT and local production that will stay at least 30-40 years from the day it gets inducted... without any fear of sanctions or political issues...they are wise to go with J-31s

Shoeman won't call a beggar in :lol:

or the ones who look like beggar :omghaha:

Do you have any idea how many threads are running on PDF about "PAF interests in SU 35" ?? Or should I call broken heart fanboy @Zarven . :lol:

PAF doesnt buy weapons based of how many threads running on PDF. Buy if you ask me there is something going on, Denial always comes first...If russian were so sympathetic to India's feelings they wont slap Modi in heart of Asia or BRICS meetings LOLOLOL

A sad day for those Pakistani dream about a SU-35 in Pakistani color

I am not one of them, and it was pathetic sputnik (possibly to intimidate bharat) which posted this shit and Pakistani media picked that up from garbage like sputnik..

I didn't say it does not meet PAFs demands but when they have a fifth gen option available with ToT and local production that will stay at least 30-40 years from the day it gets inducted... without any fear of sanctions or political issues...they are wise to go with J-31s
Yes, you are correct sir... :police:

or the ones who look like beggar :omghaha:

PAF doesnt buy weapons based of how many threads running on PDF. Buy if you ask me there is something going on, Denial always comes first...If russian were so sympathetic to India's feelings they wont slap Modi in heart of Asia or BRICS meetings LOLOLOL
So now you are saying all news reports were fake from your media?

Back
Top Bottom