What's new

We will never sell weapons to Pak that can harm India, Su-35 is out of question :: Russian Govt.

Even today, first choice of PAF from international weapon market is F-16
Second choice: they can't think anything other than F-16. It's like a love marriage, so Indians shouldn't worry about SU-35.
Some people will never learn. F-16 was the best choice Pakistan ever made and the entire world is following Pakistan's foot steps why was F35 chosen over F22 because of the F35 is more similar to F16. Single engine easy to maintain, low turn-up time and so on.

You need mortgage your orange metro to buy couple of pak fas
You do the Agni 6 test and we will get J-31 free to fry your a**. I don't know why are you people delaying the test.

Some people will never learn. F-16 was the best choice Pakistan ever made and the entire world is following Pakistan's foot steps why was F35 chosen over F22 because of the F35 is more similar to F16. Single engine easy to maintain, low turn-up time and so on.

You do the Agni 6 test and we will get J-31 free to fry your a**. I don't know why are you people delaying the test.
How you will get a fighter which is not even ready? Rather what you will do with a fighter plane that is not in production.

I'm not surprised at all. I always laugh silently when Pakistani members creates threads and posts about "triangle superpowers nexus".
I even don't consider worth to answers those idiotic threads.

IndiaTimes: very credible and unbiased source right?
Is there any neutral source to corroborate this news? Any Russian official news channel or website...no, zilch..nada

But Pakistan has gone past Su35, since PAF is aiming for the fifth gen. J-31. PAF was never keen on Su35 or any other Russian A/C due to some reason..so their interest in Su35 never got past mere interest which is a pity but they are more far more focussed in getting the 5th gen A/C with all the goodies.. It is not the question of whether Russia want to sell Su35s to Pakistan, but was more of if PAF wants or not..and unfortunately, the latter (PAF) is not interested.

Delusional Indians need such feel good and make happy news from time to time for their poverty stricken low-lives of 800 million bhakts.
The last line of your post shows your depression level. Lolzz

Mony is not always a problem.the only thing required is will. The moment PAF or the govt decided to go for su35,we will get it.but actual problem is why to opt for a platform our adversary knows inside out?
Same is the case with f16 and India.
Money isn't the problem? in that case paf would've bought Euro fighter a long time ago...instead it had to settle for jf17!

So I was walking by a shoe store, Owner saw me and came out running telling me he will not sell me the Shoes....I am like :undecided: but but but I am not buying from you....It was his way to make me buy shoes from his store..nice try Mr. Shoeman.

How you will get a fighter which is not even ready? Rather what you will do with a fighter plane that is not in production.
Currently we have no use for even SU 35 what has India got Rafael has yet to come too much time for Pakistan to think for the right platform. Why waste money for now.

Money isn't the problem? in that case paf would've bought Euro fighter a long time ago...instead it had to settle for jf17!

PAF always settles for the best, aint the best air force for no reason

Mony is not always a problem.the only thing required is will. The moment PAF or the govt decided to go for su35,we will get it.but actual problem is why to opt for a platform our adversary knows inside out?
Same is the case with f16 and India.

For quite sometime, since 2005, there was a hue and cry that Pakistan will buy J-10B from China. Musshy even went there and sat in the plane and everyone in Pakistan was so happy! J-10B! With DSI! D S I!! THEE YESSS EYEEE!! (I mean dig out few old threads from this forum only). No purchase happened. J-10B was the best replacement for F-16 and was probably the most practical fighter for Pakistan. Not happened! Reason? Money! Rather lack thereof.

Really, if Pakistan had J-10B in her bases all the rafale would be useless

Last edited:
For quite sometime, since 2005, there was a hue and cry that Pakistan will buy J-10B from China. Musshy even went there and sat in the plane and everyone in Pakistan was so happy! J-10B! With DSI! D S I!! Deee Essss EYEEE!! (I mean dig out few old threads from this forum only). No purchase happened. J-10B was the best replacement for F-16 and was probably the most practical fighter for Pakistan. Not happened! Reason? Money! Rather lack thereof.
Hahahaha Money PAC is not HAL china has the entire license to the core SU platform and designs, we will simply go for JFSU 35 just remember the name it will hurt you more.

1.jf 17 is has a difrent role.
2.western equipment =sanctions

Where was that wonder weapon hiding in Kargil ?
They never learnt and will not learn.
Next war with India will tell it was the worst choice.

IndiaTimes: very credible and unbiased source right?
Is there any neutral source to corroborate this news? Any Russian official news channel or website...no, zilch..nada

But Pakistan has gone past Su35, since PAF is aiming for the fifth gen. J-31. PAF was never keen on Su35 or any other Russian A/C due to some reason..so their interest in Su35 never got past mere interest which is a pity but they are more far more focussed in getting the 5th gen A/C with all the goodies.. It is not the question of whether Russia want to sell Su35s to Pakistan, but was more of if PAF wants or not..and unfortunately, the latter (PAF) is not interested.

Delusional Indians need such feel good and make happy news from time to time for their poverty stricken low-lives of 800 million bhakts.
Everyone knew, Su-35 will not meet PAF requirements. And you guys will say thanks but no thanks.. we have better options...
:azn:

Last edited:
A sad day for those Pakistani dream about a SU-35 in Pakistani color
baby-pouting-cynthia-skaar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom