What's new

'We will invade India': Shoaib Akhtar bats for Ghazwa e Hind

yeah you are right sir . but these are not some personal info its all over media since decades . i did not disclosed any secret here

but you want to keep him captive to his past. a slave of his debt which remains yet to established.

I would say that the mughals are not our genetic ancestors because their line was turkic. But they did influence the culture of Pakistan so they could be considered cultural ancestors.

Moo Gool Tribes are completely different from Hindu Civilisation !!! Centuries of wars from the time of Maurya Samrajam !!! Well Hindu Quom is all about Stamb & Satoon !!!

Sarnath.jpg

The authentic hadith about ghazwa e hind says you will conquer sindh and hind. Sindh at that time referred to all the areas around the Sindhu (Indus) river.

Indeed Rasul e Allah Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is the Last Seal of Rasulun, Imaam e Rasulun !!!

Ended Slavery which was introduced by Tunan !!! Liberated Tribes and United Tribes for Haad e Hadood !!!

Hadith has been fulfilled of Ghazwa e Hind by Muhammad bin Qasim al-Thaqafi which ended of Sassanid Empire !!! Arya Hindu Kingships from the other side attacked Sassanid Empire !!!

Sarnath.jpg

The cow your ancestors used to feed until the invaders arrived only for your phattu ancestors to convert :lol:
Bloody first line of defence/jokers.......(FACT)

Very Interesting Knowledge is there in Vedas about the Creation of Cow & Elephant !!!

Dharama Sansad is talking about was Elephant First Created or the Cow ?

Surah Al-Baqarah & Related Hadiths will be my interesting Research !!!

Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim !!!

Last edited:
Hasn’t ghazwae hind already happened? When muslims conquered india the armies raised were exactly from the regions mentioned in the hadith.. I think it has already happened

Joint Arya & Arab Military Formation has Established the Commandment of Haad e Hadood of Allah Rabbul Alameen !!! Ended the Sassanid Empire which was at odds with the Arya Tribes & Arab Tribes !!!
Denial of history now!!

Yes, I am one of the direct descendent of who ruled over you for hundreds of years.

Hindustanis and Arabistanis have always chopped the Invaders !!!

Hyderabad Riyasat - Salar-Jung.jpg

I do not think Pakistan won't be front-runners to Ghazwa-ul-Hind. It will be liberators from Khorasan.

Chinese Military Cant be Liberator of Khorasan !!!

But for sure the Hindu Zafrani's will contribute hugely in the Liberation of Khorasan !!!

Bhagwa.jpg

RAW's tactics to divert Pakistan's attention from economic issues. When Shoaib Akhtar was playing cricket, he would get money to fix matches. Now he gets it to make these statements. And @Indus Pakistan incorrectly labels Mohajirs as biggest threat to Pakistan (quote above). It is corrupt Punjabis and Sindhis and Pashtuns who have done PROPORTIONATELY more damage to Pakistan. @El Sidd @Yankee-stani @Ahmet Pasha

- PRTP GWD

Shoaib Akhtar is from Rawalpindi, What else is there in Rawalpindi ??? Chinese Military Advisors & Rus Federation Military Advisors & Anglo Military Advisors !!!

Ghazwa e hind has happened already when Mughals conquered South Asia. Lets move on now

Ghazwa Means the Battles which were Commanded by Rasul e Allah Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam

Saariya means those Battles which were directed by Rasul e Allah Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam to the Sahaba !!!

I think land of Pakistan & Kashmir is properly Al-Hind. And these lands are overwhelmingly Muslim lands.

Hindustan do have Stamb and the reason were Non - Hindu Tribes Kingships mainly Tunani & Moo Gools !!!

However, I think that the easterly lands of Bharat (which means "Spices" in Arabic language) is not Al-Hind.

In India, Research is being on Harut Wa Marut !!!

Harata name is linked with Ishtun ( Angels ) ; Ishtun in Arabic Language & Ishwara in Sanskrit Language are the same Link !!!

If we study the Hadith which were revealed in Arabic language, then we should attribute Arab geographical terms, instead of British terms which contrastively called the Entire Subcontinent as "India".

Origin of Compass has nothing to do with Anglo Saxons !!!

The reason , Indian themselves use to term Sub Continent because of the Territory of the Hindu Rashtra is Occupied !!! Inshallah Soon We Hindustanis will use the term Whole Continent !!!

The British were confused by the word "Derya" (which means both Ocean and River in Persian/Ordu language)... There is Derya-i-Hind (Hind River located in Pakistan) and Derya-i-Hind (Hind Ocean between Karachi & Sri-Lanka)...

Darya e Aum & Darya e Hindu are there in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan !!!

Already Darya e Hindu is termed as River Indus !!!

Understand the importance of Khorasan !!! You are not a Statesman nor the Blessed one !!! Allah Rabbul Alameen ka Waada Saacha Hai !!!

However due to massive conquest by the English, the word Hind became applied to the latter, the land from of the Kutch (East of Karachi) all the way along the coast of Bharat to Sri Lanka & likewise on the Easterly coast of Bharat as all these lands were now controlled by the English..

In Keep the Sovereignty of United States of America from the European Colonizers; Arabs & Hindus spread English Language , Arabs and Hindus are the Largest Speakers of English Language !!!

However, what is a true bummer is that the Bharti major religion of Dharma is unfortunately called Hinduism in English, rooting from Hind, which makes this word forever stolen by them.

Dhara e Bhagwan Shree Ram is Arya Dharma !!!

It is now very hard to associate Islamic South Asians with Hind. It is very hard for the Bharti to digest that Hind is Islamic. And by stealing this word of Hind, it keeps alive their Dharma false association with Hind when they are Bharti (Spiced) which is distinct identity.

Believers do belief in the Existence of Celestial Beings !!! Believers don't worship Angels !!!

Adom Alai Salaam & Hinda Alai Salaam came from Heavens to BhoomiMandal / Earth !!! Now think Why Ins is the Best Creation of Allah Rabbul Alameen ??? Koun Kiske Humsar Hai ???

Hindustan do have Stamb and the reason were Non - Hindu Tribes Kingships mainly Tunani & Moo Gools !!!

In India, Research is being on Harut Wa Marut !!!

Harata name is linked with Ishtun ( Angels ) ; Ishtun in Arabic Language & Ishwara in Sanskrit Language are the same Link !!!

Origin of Compass has nothing to do with Anglo Saxons !!!

The reason , Indian themselves use to term Sub Continent because of the Territory of the Hindu Rashtra is Occupied !!! Inshallah Soon We Hindustanis will use the term Whole Continent !!!

Darya e Aum & Darya e Hindu are there in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan !!!

Already Darya e Hindu is termed as River Indus !!!

Understand the importance of Khorasan !!! You are not a Statesman nor the Blessed one !!! Allah Rabbul Alameen ka Waada Saacha Hai !!!

In Keep the Sovereignty of United States of America from the European Colonizers; Arabs & Hindus spread English Language , Arabs and Hindus are the Largest Speakers of English Language !!!

Dhara e Bhagwan Shree Ram is Arya Dharma !!!

Believers do belief in the Existence of Celestial Beings !!! Believers don't worship Angels !!!

Adom Alai Salaam & Hinda Alai Salaam came from Heavens to BhoomiMandal / Earth !!! Now think Why Ins is the Best Creation of Allah Rabbul Alameen ??? Koun Kiske Humsar Hai ???
bohat maarenge Musalman bhayya tumhe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom