What's new

'We Want Hindi': In Tamil Nadu, New Demand Speaks Language of Change

So, for you if any language get you job and development then that should be given high priority? Now tell me which langg gives you more development & jobs in India.. Hindi or Tamil??
How will Hindi gives me jobs?
I am not from Tamil Nadu. I am from Telangana. We have Hindi as Third language in our school. I am yet to encounter a situation to use my half learned Hindi.

I am not from Tamil Nadu. I am from Telangana. We have Hindi as Third language in our school. I am yet to encounter a situation to use my half learned Hindi.

oh..ok, now understand your point.. Hindi should be atleast an option as in your state, here political thugs spoiled everything..

Do you think Hindi has higher chance of landing you in job than Telugu ( if you donno English)?

As a south Indian I hate compulsory teaching of Hindi in schools. It is an extra burden on students. We learn 3 languages (Telugu, English, Hindi) of which Hindi serves no purpose. Better to concentrate more on English.

You can not force language on some one. Hindi is not national language. It is most spoken. That doesnt mean every body should learn Hindi. English helps in many ways. Our whole BPO industry is based on learning good English.

Could you explain how?
How learning Hindi helps in development and Jobs..?

Due to fast growing trend Hindi belt will create a lot industries .Then they need skilled person ,South India is the main supply of skilled person.

oh..ok, now understand your point.. Hindi should be atleast an option as in your state, here political thugs spoiled everything..

Do you think Hindi has higher chance of landing you in job than Telugu ( if you donno English)?
I dont think its option in my state. Every body must learn Hindi. Our SSC exams have Hindi as third language. It should be kept as optional. It should be up to schools if they want to teach Hindi and it should be up to students and parents if they want to learn Hindi.

ppl like to learn French,German, Spanish etc.. Would they got a chance to use them ever? If you learn Hindi definitely you can use it in India.. No?

Due to fast growing trend Hindi belt will create a lot industries .Then they need skilled person ,South India is the main supply of skilled person.
I think English is medium for most North and South Indians. I learned Hindi but I always talk in English with North Indians here in US. Only the ones from Hyderabad talks in good Hindi or Urdu+Hindi. School learned Hindi serves no purpose. Just an extra burden on students.

I think English is medium for most North and South Indians. I learned Hindi but I always talk in English with North Indians here in US. Only the ones from Hyderabad talks in good Hindi or Urdu+Hindi. School learned Hindi serves no purpose. Just an extra burden on students.

But some of NI dont know English ,if you are in a top position and if you need to communicate with common NIans you must know Hindi.So at that time they will prefer person that know Hindi may for extra incentives.

But some of NI dont know English ,if you are in a top position and if you need to communicate with common NIans you must know Hindi.So at that time they will prefer person that know Hindi may for extra incentives.
In that case there are lot of NI coming to SI for jobs. Even there are IAS and other GOVT officials working in SI. As I say, learning an extra language should be an option but not Mandatory.
How about making English more available to every body which already is in the whole country than forcing others to learn Hindi.

In that case there are lot of NI coming to SI for jobs. Even there are IAS and other GOVT officials working in SI. As I say, learning an extra language should be an option but not Mandatory.
How about making English more available to every body which already is in the whole country than forcing others to learn Hindi.

If you love your tamil as your own language they also love their Hindi.I already said it is their choice and also yours.

The person who helped me write it knows urdu better than you :coffee:
I insist that word is levina....i can read urdu.(lil bit) 8-)

Apparently they don't ! :p:

Kick you amiii!!:angry:

Kick me ! :o:

Your kick wouldn't reach two feet off the floor before your knee bounces off your large tummy preventing the kick from rising any further ! :sarcastic:

If you love your tamil as your own language they also love their Hindi.I already said it is their choice and also yours.
Exactly. So there in no reason to learn Hindi. English is already taught in schools. I think the next generation SI and NI will not have a problem in communicating.

Tamil people are misguided by their govmt...its not just learning Hindi...the fact is, these tamils hate Hindi and they express it with bad gesture when you are in tamilnadu... nobody wants to get transfered to Tamil, its like living in a different world within our country...

Could you elaborate WHY?? Why should someone from another state living in Tamil Nadu learn Tamil?? Why is it a compulsion?? Where as in rest of India one can learn/ choose any language the student wishes to. I can understand somebody learning Tamil up to class 6...beyond that the student should be free to choose his 1st, second and third language.
Tamilnadu me rehna hoga to tamil seekhna hoga ,PERIOD !!

Bhai Urdu is not an Indian language but a Hindustani language. It was created by Muslims who have ruled you in the past.

Vikramaditya ruled Mecca, so?
Urdu is not even a language ,its only about borrowing loan words from invaders or forefathers .

You are talking about Pakistan not India. You can learn any language you want. Only Urdu and English are compulsory.
LOL socchi ,Remember treatment of Bangali language by ponjaabee ruling elite ?
Urdu is national lang of pak-sthan but india has non,talk about languange hegemoney?

You should do what we did. Make Hindi compulsory to learn but allow them learn all of their local languages.
Sirji Every indian state has its own curriculum in its own language ,we are not 1 language one religion security garrision state,remember?

It seems like Urdu is very popular in India too.

700px-Urdu_official-language_areas.png

Not it seems photoshop is quiet popular :lol:

Last edited:
Dude move out out telangana, your half learned hindi would help you to survive and help you to deal with people in day to day life

Urdu is an Indian language. Of course it is popular in India. It is the first language for most Indian Muslims.
What nonsense you are talking about ? Urdu borrow most of words from arabic, turkic and persian which are not Indian language but as usual Hindus/Indians claim everything belong to them. what about Pakistan/Pakistani ? no they pop up on this land in 1947 and had no history/culture/language/food/clothes prior to 1947 haha

Back
Top Bottom