What's new

We shall surprise you "PAF" l 30 sec Teaser for 27/03/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well guys, this is 'The Teaser' of my upcoming Video Edit that i'll be releasing in a couple of days marking the success of the PAF - exactly a month earlier.

Hardly any of the footage or music has anything to do with other video, so rest assure - there is more to come.

VIDEO REMOVED FOR PERSONAL REASONS.
APOLOGIES

@Horus @Dubious @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Dazzler @araz @fatman17 @Knuckles & @Hodor

Note: For the individuals mentioned (above), there is a special surprise for you all in the upcoming video. I only request you not move this Topic (to Multimedia) for a couple of days.

Enjoy...

Last edited:
and there is still confusion if
  • PAF F16 was downed
  • IAF su30 was downed
i am preety sure F16 wasnt downed , however our army as well lied to nation for years for certain occasion

regarding " wo sochain ge aur ham pohanche ho ge" : they also breached our airspace and strike inside KPK and 2 other sides in kashmir . its hard to accept your weakness but its better to accept and then work on it.

My I know who changed the title for my Topic & why was it moved...?!!

There was a specific request to the Administrator & others...

I only request you not move this Topic (to Multimedia) for a couple of days.

Military Multimedia Section is appropriately for these videos. PAF or any othe Force's section is designated for News, Update & Discussions per respective topic. You can use this section accordingly.

Regards,

Is that why there is still a Topic of Atif Aslam's new song...? Because its...News, Update & Discussions per respective topic.

Military Multimedia Section is appropriately for these videos. PAF or any othe Force's section is designated for News, Update & Discussions per respective topic. You can use this section accordingly.

Regards,
Change the Topic name back to what it was.

I did not give it the title: We shall surprise you "PAF"

• PAF F16 was downed
  • IAF su30 was downed
i am preety sure F16 wasnt downed , however our army as well lied to nation for years for certain occasion

regarding " wo sochain ge aur ham pohanche ho ge" : they also breached our airspace and strike inside KPK and 2 other sides in kashmir . its hard to accept your weakness but its better to accept and then work on it.
No Country can Protect 100 % of its Air Space, 24x7
All Weapon Systems have its limitations
But Countries dont attack other countries for many reason
But i will talk about What was Pakistan response unlike India, Pakistan gave them a open threat
did India took that seriously or not thats on India.
But Pakistan showed its Capability while shooting Indian Planes, Attacking Indian Territory.
What more could you ask, that if india tries any miss adventure inside Pakistan, They will pay a high price

• PAF F16 was downed
  • IAF su30 was downed

there is something called fog of war. in the time of war withholding some information from public can help keep the enemy guessing. its not lying. whatever the losses , they do come to light specially something as grand as loosing a jet. but dont hold it against PAF if it chooses not to share with public about any of its losses because it wont affect our daily lives or improve our well being. hence the term plausible deniability is used.

Indian indirectly admitted by calling all their additional losses as technical crashes including second Mig 21 and an SU30. they will never admit it. re downing PAF jet all they have is claims and some graphics animations if you are not satisfied with that then accept their claims just be sure not to choose the one where they tried to claim a pice of Mig 21 s an F-16 and got embarrassed by their own in a program. I have looked up on the web they have used the pictures of crashed F-16 from other countries or animation and artist impressions to prove their kills

compared to that we have live pictures of their jets falling down in fire balls and wreckage in either sides of the LoC

Well guys, this is 'The Teaser' of my upcoming Video Edit that i'll be releasing in a couple of days marking the success of the PAF - exactly a month earlier.

Hardly any of the footage or music has anything to do with other video, so rest assure - there is more to come.

APOLOGIES

@Horus @Dubious @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Imran Khan @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Dazzler @araz @fatman17 @Knuckles & @Hodor

Note: For the individuals mentioned (above), there is a special surprise for you all in the upcoming video. I only request you not move this Topic (to Multimedia) for a couple of days.

Enjoy...
Will look forward to it.

Cheers !!!

An mi17 and mig21 went down...no word on the su30 yet

27 Feb, done & dusted.

Prepare for the next exchange, which will not be easy.

• PAF F16 was downed
  • IAF su30 was downed

Both PAF and IAF used stand off weapons which basically means they entered few KM of each other's airspace, fired stand off weapon and ran back to safety. IAF was not able to achive its objective and just missed their intended target, confirmed by satellite images. PAF in return intruded IOK and fired H-4 stand off which needs to be guided unlike Spice bomb which uses pre-fed image of the target, so yes PAF stayed in indian air space alot longer then IAF did in pakistan.

APOLOGIES

Enjoy...
waiting

Is that why there is still a Topic of Atif Aslam's new song...? Because its...News, Update & Discussions per respective topic.

That is a dedicated song for PAF. Try to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom