krrish 
jamesbond 
superman 
spiderman 
shinchan 
yeh sab Rajnikant ke ghar gaye... 
any guess woh kaunsa din tha...? 

5 september teacher's Day

Its irritating........ I dont know why all of the indians r floating this wierd crappy idea tht we are the same ????! Is it some sort of a inferiority complex?Probably yes....
Heck u hate us still u wanna be us??? wierd.

Bro, I dont agree with this is crap, BUT a lot of Indians do want peace in the region simple because it benefits INDIA'S own growth and prosperity for its own people!

Thats it! And believe it or not, it affects Pakistan in a great way if we just act like normal neighbors like Mexico, America, and Canada!

Some people cant see the whole picture, we NEVER need to be "brothers" or any of the garbage.. It will only benefit the whole region from Sri Lanka to Nepal, Pakistan to Burma!

Last edited:
I know many of them,but offcourse u r not one of them:sick:

Alex anyone who has problems within India from India does not make him less of Indian. She is Indian but at the same time has problems with India its known fact but that does not make her less of an Indian. Sad but true.

Alex anyone who has problems within India from India does not make him less of Indian. She is Indian but at the same time has problems with India its known fact but that does not make her less of an Indian. Sad but true.

Really,in my entire life i found many people(Indian nationals) who try to found flaws in our nation,at first I to thought she is one like them.

But became sure when I saw her yesterday in one thread cursing "each and every Indian child will die" and "entire India will bath in blood"

Now thinking what kind of problem exactly she have

Really??

But i can sense the frustration on the other side about it. lolzzzz

frustration on the other side???, but aren't you the one who's hell bent on proving yourself an "aryan":lol::lol::no::no::no:!

jeez, indians can't get over the fact that Pakistanis are different from indians!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro, I dont agree with this is crap, BUT a lot of Indians do want peace in the region simple because it benefits INDIA'S own growth and prosperity for its own people!

Thats it! And believe it or not, it affects Pakistan in a great way if we just act like normal neighbors like Mexico, America, and Canada!

Some people cant see the whole picture, we NEVER need to be "brothers" or any of the garbage.. It will only benefit the whole region from Sri Lanka to Nepal, Pakistan to Burma!

What the hell is that hamster doing in your avatar:confused:?

Really,in my entire life i found many people(Indian nationals) who try to found flaws in our nation,at first I to thought she is one like them.

But became sure when I saw her yesterday in one thread cursing "each and every Indian child will die" and "entire India will bath in blood"

Now thinking what kind of problem exactly she have

I agree with you and i also agree what she said was wrong but alas she is an Indian. we should not be stereotypes to be judgmental about who is whom. She may be on the wrong side of fence but she is Indian. There is no dispute about her nationality. If we dont agree with her we can discuss but that does not give us right to question her identity.

Wats murgh kebab? :rofl:

Its either mutton or beef.

Murgh%20Boti%20Kebab.jpg

Recipe bhi chahiye :P

An Indian joke:

ek din*
shaktimaan*
superman*
krrish*
jamesbond*
superman*
spiderman*