What's new

we pakistanis and indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Let them think whatever they want no need to prove it bro...;)

Sorry Me too dont subscribe to this fake-brotherhood (call me a hawk,a pessimist but I don't like to mince words)

In this internet forum maybe this bon-homie can be good,can be attainable and get some brownie points,but on ground ???:no:

Tell me (to those who propound this Brotherhood), what does a South Indian from Tamil Nadu have in common with a Pashtun from KP or a Bengali have in common with a Balochi ? Absolutely nothing. No shared culture, no tradition,no language,no religion. So on what ground does this brotherhood stand. ?

Maybe the Punjabis or the Haryanvis have something in common with Pakistani Punjabis or the Gujjus have something in common with the Sindhis.Other than that ??

It would be better if we can try to be good neighbours which is definitely possible and not something that we were not and definitely would not be.

You just counted 8 states, Punjab/Haryana/Himachal/UP/Delhi/Rajasthan/Gujarat/Kashmir having something in common with Pakistani's.

Now show me 8 states having something in common with Sri Lankan Tamils, double standards? We have nothing in common with Sri Lankan Tamils, still you in every thread defend them. Its their internal matter and we should not poke our nose into personal matters of others. You have a very Pro BJP agenda, you cant see anything except Religion. Just because those Tamils are Hindu's, you have sympathies for them.

Floods devastate Pakistan, 2 Million people are made homeless,

New Delhi 2010 CWG, some 500,000 are forcibly displaced so a positive image could be portrayed.

Outcome...... We may never be alike, but our poor are certainly suffering the same fate.

You just counted 8 states, Punjab/Haryana/Himachal/UP/Delhi/Rajasthan/Gujarat/Kashmir having something in common with Pakistani's.

Now show me 8 states having something in common with Sri Lankan Tamils, double standards? We have nothing in common with Sri Lankan Tamils, still you in every thread defend them. Its their internal matter and we should not poke our nose into personal matters of others. You have a very Pro BJP agenda, you cant see anything except Religion. Just because those Tamils are Hindu's, you have sympathies for them.
Dont bring in sri lankan tamils otherwise he gonna drag whole of southeast asia and every other countries cholas set foot on.

New Delhi 2010 CWG, some 500,000 are forcibly displaced so a positive image could be portrayed.

Outcome...... We may never be alike, but our poor are certainly suffering the same fate.

Agree with last line ...!

But dont you think u just exaggrated the numbers too much??

Incomplete picture....

Floods devastate Pakistan, 2 Million people are made homeless,India in dilemma to offer aid...offres $5 million.....pakistan rejects...GOI is being thrashed for being stingy... india increases it to $20-25 million....pakistan rejects....india routes it through uno on pak insistence.

New Delhi 2010 CWG, some 500,000 are forcibly displaced so a positive image could be portrayed.......pak dont do anything for indian displaced poor.....but sure keep loathing anout poor,toilets etc....

Agree with last line ...!

But dont you think u just exaggrated the numbers too much??

Actually no statistics were disclosed on the GOI's website, however this was the figure often quoted in the English media.

Incomplete picture....

Floods devastate Pakistan, 2 Million people are made homeless,India in dilemma to offer aid...offres $5 million.....pakistan rejects...GOI is being thrashed for being stingy... india increases it to $20-25 million....pakistan rejects....india routes it through uno on pak insistence.

New Delhi 2010 CWG, some 500,000 are forcibly displaced so a positive image could be portrayed.......pak dont do anything for indian displaced poor.....but sure keep loathing anout poor,toilets etc....
Albeit, term is give that man a cigar, but in your case a hard knock on the head is more appropriate since Pakistan was one of the first country to sound satisfaction at the facilities provided to save you people further humiliation.

Albeit, term is give that man a cigar, but in your case a hard knock on the head is more appropriate since Pakistan was one of the first country to sound satisfaction at the facilities provided to save you people further humiliation.
Saving humiliation for whom GOI or the rich elite people of india.that doesnt change reality for displaced poor.....

I'll sum this up.

Pakistan and India should be different countries.
But
Pakistan and India should be good allies to one another and respect each other.

Incomplete picture....

naaah..!

Show your true colour...!:agree:

why will pakistan do anything for indian poors ? India will do whatever it can...!:disagree:

Saving humiliation for whom GOI or the rich elite people of india.that doesnt change reality for displaced poor.....

If you are so much concerned about poors in india then why you living yourself in US, come here and do something to change it rather then ranting while seating thousands of miles away in other country...:wave:

You will find they were both embarrassed and humiliated.

On a side note, after the Gujarat earthquake, the plane loads of utilities sent by Pakistan for the effected, some how ended up being sold in Indian markets.

Do you have any fact to deny your BS ?

lol, i'm denying your BS, not mine:lol:.

and yes, i have facts unlike you!

After all we learnt all these from our pakistani counterparts,,sangat ka aser to hoga hi..

Oh really? then from whom did your countrymen learn to eat mud from? Certainly not Pakistan:no:

Neither i wana prove this..! Enjoy..:coffee:

then what the hell were you ranting about all this time? seems to me your a confused person.

Yeah i can figure out there there are many..! including you..;)

sorry, i don't live in a fantasy land and neither do i have a inferiority complex like you do (trying to prove yourself aryan:rofl:, seriously who are you kidding).

If Hitler and the Nazis were alive today i'm sure they would have died laughing if you told them you were "aryan" :rofl:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom