What's new

we pakistanis and indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i'm denying your BS, not mine

and yes, i have facts unlike you!

Then show it what are waiting for...?

Oh really? then from whom did your countrymen learn to eat mud from? Certainly not Pakistan:no:

Yeah they did'nt learned it from pakistan, but i am glad eating mud is far far better then blowing urself up on the name of religon.

then what the hell were you ranting about all this time? seems to me your a confused person.

lol, When you don't even know that what i am taking about then why trolling here ?

sorry, i don't live in a fantasy land and neither do i have a inferiority complex like you do (trying to prove yourself aryan:rofl:, seriously who are you kidding).

lol, Inferiorty complex from a pakistani???:rofl::rofl: Joke of mellenium..!!:D

'Pakistanis are posing as Indians to escape discrimination' - The Times of India Take a chill pill..:lol:

Trying to prove? Why will i prove? i never showed any proof, but i am challenging you to prove this that i am wrong..;)

If Hitler and the Nazis were alive today i'm sure they would have died laughing if you told them you were "aryan".

No,they don't but they probably died laughing at your current condition and state of mind..!..:lol:

Last edited:
Then show it what are waiting for...?

what are you waiting for? your the one who brought up this whole issue you confused child:lol: so you should provide your facts (that's if you have any)

Yeah they did'nt learned it from pakistan, but i am glad eating mud is far far better then blowing urself up on the name of religon.

at least we don't sh!t where we pray, eat, and sleep.

lol, When you don't even know that i am taking about then why trolling here ?

confused man mentality, typical indian characteristics! not surprising at all:disagree:.

lol, Inferiorty complex from a pakistani??? Joke of mellenium..!!:D

excuse me but you should be the last one talking Mr I'm soo"aryan"

here's a interesting read for you:

Do North Indians stink of an infectious inferiority complex?: By Ritu Raj Karla

Trying to prove? Why will i prove? i never showed any proof, but i am challenging to prove this that i am wrong..;)

so your admitting you have no proof to back your claims? see i knew you'd get your sense back, now that's what i'm talking about:tup:

No,they don't but they probably died laughing at your current condition and state of mind..!..

Hey but i'm not the one who's ranting "i'm aryan, i'm from north india, i'm aryan" :lol:

what are you waiting for? your the one who brought up this whole issue you confused child so you should provide your facts (that's if you have any)

Yeah i bought this that "North indians" are aryans and i am still on it, its well known fact unlike for few ignorent noobs may be..And i am saying you beleive this or not i dont care..! lol...

Just prove me wrong if you can with any proof..!!!:lol:

you got plenty of time,i am not saying do it right now.! take a year or two or even your whole life..i don't mind bu if you get any then show it to me..!:lol:

That is still better then blowing urself up on the name of relegion..!:lol:

Next time come with some better excuse..:rofl:

confused man mentality, typical indian characteristics! not surprising at all

Confused??? am i?? I am talking straight from the starting.! I guess you are talking about urself..its okay i know kid this happen :agree:

lol,,And where dose this link suggests that indians are in inferiority complex with pakistanis??:lol:

so your admitting you have no proof to back your claims? see i knew you'd get your sense back, now that's what i'm talking about

:disagree:No I have proofs..! But i will not show it to you cause i don't want to justify my stand to ignorent person..! If you think i am wrong then just prove it..! And if you can't then i still don't got any problem..:lol:

Hey but i'm not the one who's ranting "i'm aryan, i'm from north india, i'm aryan"

Ranting?? Facts are Facts kid..! If you or some other noobs WON'T ACCEPT IT..! then it will not change the reality..! As i said Prove me wrong if you can..!

Yeah i bought this that "North indians" are aryans and i am still on it, its well known fact unlike for few ignorent noobs may be..And i am saying you beleive this or not i dont care..! lol...

Your really confused.... you start this "i'm aryan" bull crap and now you don't finish it!

i think you probably escaped from a mental hospital, you really need some medical attention.

Just prove me wrong if you can with any proof..!!!

you got plenty of time,i am not saying do it right now.! take a year or two or even your whole life..i don't mind bu if you get any then show it to me..!

alright, since you insisted:

The myth of the "aryan" invasion: By Swami B.V Giri

That is still better then blowing urself up on the name of relegion..!:lol:

i never justified that blowing yourself in the name of religion is a good thing, however your justifing eating mud and sh!tting in the same place where you eat, sleep, and pray (you really are sick in the head:disagree:)

Next time come with some better excuse..

yeah, your right, i can't come up with excuses like you (IE:eating mud, sh!tting and sleeping in the same place)

Confused??? am i?? I am talking straight from the starting.! I guess you are talking about urself..its okay i know kid this happen :agree:

alright Mr Fake aryan, your not confused, you have blue eyes and blond hair :rofl: happy now?

lol,,And where dose this link suggests that indians are in inferiority complex with pakistanis??:lol:

perhaps you didn't read the article because your a confused child:

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:The Urdu serials on Pakistan TV have credit rolls in Urdu and of the France TV in French and so on. While the French, the Arabs and neighbors, Pakistanis are respectively proud of French, Arabic and Urdu, the Indians are equally ashamed of Hindi.

the rest of the article talks about how a indian girl gets rejected because of her dark skin.

below is the link:

North Indians and their inferiority complex - by Ritu Raj Kalra - Page 2 - Helium

:disagree:No I have proofs..! But i will not show it to you

:lol: because you don't have any proof, just admit it!

Ranting?? Facts are Facts kid..! If you or some other noobs WON'T ACCEPT IT..! then it will not change the reality..! As i said Prove me wrong if you can..!

i already proved it, "aryans" never came to india, its only a theory (Which means its not proven)! read the article who's link i provided in the top of my post!

Your just a fake white wannabe (inferiority complex)

Last edited:
Your really confused.... you start this "i'm aryan" bull crap and now you don't finish it!

i think you probably escaped from a mental hospital, you really need some medical attention.

alright, since you insisted:

The myth of the "aryan" invasion: By Swami B.V Giri

i never justified that blowing yourself in the name of religion is a good thing, however your justifing eating mud and sh!tting in the same place where you eat, sleep, and pray (you really are sick in the head:disagree:)

yeah, your right, i can't come up with excuses like you (IE:eating mud, sh!tting and sleeping in the same place)

alright Mr Fake aryan, your not confused, you have blue eyes and blond hair :rofl: happy now?

perhaps you didn't read the article because your a confused child:

the rest of the article talks about how a indian girl gets rejected because of her dark skin.

below is the link:

North Indians and their inferiority complex - by Ritu Raj Kalra - Page 2 - Helium

:lol: because you don't have any proof, just admit it!

i already proved it, "aryans" never came to india, its only a theory (Which means its not proven)! read the article who's link i provided in the top of my post!

Your just a fake white wannabe (inferiority complex)

OMG your killing me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:pop:

i request the mods to close this pointless thread, this topic has been discussed already and there are plenty of threads related to this topic. Besides, some people just like to troll and flame wherever they go:disagree:

The last few pages have really degenerated... too many insults, bickering and pointless mudslinging. I will close this. 11 pages is enough, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom