What's new

we pakistanis and indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a muslim pakistani telling me that Hindus are aryans or not..!!:lol:

I don't need your ******* opinion on what hindu's are or not..!

And neither i am going to justify my position from your silly troll..!![/B]

Prove that hindus are aryans.

they are not and your frustration can not change the facts.

Please learn to be proud of your dravidian roots instead of falsely claiming to be aryans

Please learn to be proud of your dravidian roots instead of falsely claiming to be aryans

Prove it? Who are you to raise question about it? And why should i prove it you?

You got internet connection and a computer just do reaserch or search before trolling here or jumping out and raising silly questions without knowing anything..!

I know what hindus are and not..! As i said earlier i am not going to justify this ..!!

Beleive it or not thats your problem not mine...:coffee:

I think you got the wrong message in my post. Although I share the same sentiment with you regarding the five letter word, I-N-D-I-A, my point was purely on a legal debate mode.

In a debate, emotion is not an correct evidence. Same sentence cannot be comprehended in two different ways, in two different cases inside a courtroom.

I'll not reply further on this posts. Thanks.

No sir, it is not emotion.

If you had asked this question pre-1947 the answer to your question is Nil except religion if the Naga or a Gujju is Hindu.

But since the year is 2010 my answer was not borne out of any emotion but cold hard reality.

Anyway this is irrelevant since my argument was whether I had a relationship or any common bonding with a Pakistani and not an Indian.

:cheers:

Im from Balouchistan.... tell me wat similarity i have with u? or a syed,hazara,pushtun,gakhar,etc etc have with u? excluding rajputs,jats or gujjars which are in minority.

do you have two eyes, 2 ear, 1 nose , 1 mouth, 1 head, 2 hands, 2 legs... i can list something more sensitive :cheesy: also...

so kindly tell me what you dont have.. i will tell you what is not similar between you and us

Jana...

can you list me what is so great about aryans??.. why people are talking more about that race??...

i dont think they deserve anything...

Oh well I take it otherway around,

In 1947, two brothers were separated and I don't think after leaving your home, you break your relationships off with your brother. You are just separated as you thought thats a best decision for your children's/nation

Separation does not mean you cannot live like a good neighbour or brother

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Prove it? Who are you to raise question about it? And why should i prove it you?

You got internet connection and a computer just do reaserch or search before trolling here or jumping out and raising silly questions without knowing anything..!

I know what hindus are and not..! As i said earlier i am not going to justify this ..!!

Beleive it or not thats your problem not mine...:coffee:

You said yourself, you don't give a fuk for Jana's opinion.. so why are you continuing to argue with her?

You want her to accept you as an Aryan? :lol:

Jana...

can you list me what is so great about aryans??.. why people are talking more about that race??...

i dont think they deserve anything...

Nothing is great. And this question you should ask from your fellow Indians why they are just belittling their own Dravidianism for this aryan thingy.

I am not an Indian neither dravidian but have the chance to talk to some of most intellectual persons from India who have great knowledge of their history and race and trust me there are many amazing things about dravidianism.

I really appreciate South Indians for one thing that they take strong stand for their culture now i dont know who are those Indians who come up with this aryan claims.

Beleive it or not thats your problem not mine...::

:)))))))))) i assume you dont have any solid proof so you can not justify it.'

Anyway have a good day.

You said yourself, you don't give a fuk for Jana's opinion.. so why are you continuing to argue with her?

You want her to accept you as an Aryan? :lol:

lol, can you read and understand english?

Read my post again, i still give **** to whatever any ignorent person say until he or she don't have proper knowlwgde about it, I have and i can even prove it in a single post, But i won't cause as i said, i don't give **** wheather you beleive it or not..! Thats your problem not mine dude..!

You got internet connection ,,what all it takes is to do a search rather then ranting..:wave:

:)))))))))) i assume you dont have any solid proof so you can not justify it.'

keep assuming..! I still don't care about what you think or your fellow countrymen..! Truth will remain truth and facts will remain facts..!

Anyway have a good day.

Its night here day is almost ends..! say it tommorw in morning..

lol, can you read and understand english?

Read my post again, i still give **** to whatever any ignorent person say until he or she don't have proper knowlwgde about it, I have and i can even prove it in a single post, But i won't cause as i said, i don't give **** wheather you beleive it or not..! Thats your problem not mine dude..!

You got internet connection ,,what all it takes is to do a search rather then ranting..:wave:

Frustrated bharati :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Frustrated bharati :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

do u mean this

Bharti-Airtel-Bids-For-3G-Spectrum1.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom