What's new

We need a new All Terrain Mobility Platform instead of LR Defender

Why doesn't HIT get a licence to built the G wagon it will reduce the cost as it will be sold to the civilian market as well. Investing in building G wagon will be high but think of this as investment for the future. I am sure Mercedes Benz would supply the engines and gear box as part of the licence agreement!

Pakistan Army really needs strykers because they are effective & they can run on any terrain plus they are very effective. The Stryker can alter the pressure in all eight tires to suit terrain conditions: highway, cross-country, mud/sand/snow, and emergency. The system warns the driver if the vehicle exceeds the recommended speed for its tire pressure, then automatically inflates the tires to the next higher pressure setting. The system can also warn the driver of a flat tire, although the Stryker is equipped with run-flat tire inserts that also serve as bead-locks, allowing the vehicle to move several miles before the tire completely deteriorates.An additional issue is that rollover is a greater risk with the Stryker relative to other transport vehicles, due to their higher center of gravity. The high ground clearance, however, is likely to reduce the damage caused by land mines and improvised explosive devices on the vehicle.While not amphibious, the Stryker's watertight combat hatch seals allow it to ford water up to the tops of its wheels.

We did purchase some Turk Cobras,but i have to say the defender is not the only platform we have in PA.The L-200 and the Toyota Land Cruiser are in numbers,i think they are called RMR and JMR!
Also the other day i saw the latest version of the JMR,haven't seen that one around a lot but i think it's under trial from Toyota.
RMR is diesel averaging 4kmpl
RKR is petrol averaging 3kmpl

Back
Top Bottom