What's new

“We lost Kargil” Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m from Lahore and in 1947 we piled up all the trash in the streets and just disposed it all off and made a pledge that never again will we allow our city to be corrupted and polluted by trash again ... now go get more traumatized

i am glad you made that clear :)
i knew that you have no respect for dead soldiers but now you have proved that you do not have respect for any human other than the one that belongs to your religion :)
by the way there is still 3 million trash in your country..what about that?? :)

another useless thread going no where!!

india "won" kargil.... i know htis because i saw LAKSHYA! pirated EROS entertainment :agree:!!

anyways who cares about kargil or about anything that happened in the past!!! let's talk about NOW! and the future!!!! past should be put in its place where it belongs!!!

i am glad you made that clear :)
i knew that you have no respect for dead soldiers but now you have proved that you do not have respect for any human other than the one that belongs to your religion :)
by the way there is still 3 million trash in your country..what about that?? :)

Pakistan is a reality that you people have a hard time accepting that is what the real issue is
This has roots in the Pakistan movement that culminated in the formation of Pakistan on 14th August 1947 and since then you people are conspiring against our home.
Those who are enemies of Pakistan are all trash. We disposed them off in the past and will be dispose them off in the future also, it’s that simple.

Pakistan is a reality that you people have a hard time accepting that is what the real issue is
This has roots in the Pakistan movement that culminated in the formation of Pakistan on 14th August 1947 and since then you people are conspiring against our home.
Those who are enemies of Pakistan are all trash were disposed off in the past and will be dspoased off in the future also, it’s that simple.

lol when we said pakistan does not exist??
your imagination horses are flying too high...
you guys are in worst condition and still you talk about having war...
your nation's future is very bright :)

Those who are enemies of Pakistan are all trash. We disposed them off in the past and will be dspoase them off in the future also, it’s that simple.

Really? :what:

i saw indian super man sunny deol conqured a hole war alone lolzzzz

i thnk he was unable to accept the facts and lost his mental stability. thnk lots of pakistanis are now a days getting treated in india.

we should support this guy, am really feeling sorry.

i think u are retarted... going off topic

lol when we said pakistan does not exist??
your imagination horses are flying too high...
you guys are in worst condition and still you talk about having war...
your nation's future is very bright :)

the sooner we start hitting india the sooner we will bring the current situation under control. Lets hope we do that soon

16 pages of trolling and mud slinging...still no result!

@Indians: Why do you feel the need of convincing Pakistanis that we won Kargil? We know the result and so does the world.

@Pakistanis: You didn't lose that war. You're losing now!

i thnk he was unable to accept the facts and lost his mental stability. thnk lots of pakistanis are now a days getting treated in india.

we should support this guy, am really feeling sorry.

now this post decied who is mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom