What's new

“We lost Kargil” Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast some buddies wont feel shame on occupying empty post.
wont talk on why dey hold white flag, 1lak soldiers captured by india.
atleast cant take der soldiers dead body.

but dey ll claim INDIA lost.

I won't discuss the opinion of the General in the first post but dude you must be realistic. How can 90k soldiers ever surrender unless there is some serious political will to make that happen? Why was surrender only on that side and not on this side? Admittedly it is shameful by any standard but unfortunately we have been plagued by traitors as leaders for over 50 years I think. Things would have been very different if we had accountable leaders as India has.

I won't discuss the opinion of the General in the first post but dude you must be realistic. How can 90k soldiers ever surrender unless there is some serious political will to make that happen? Why was surrender only on that side and not on this side? Admittedly it is shameful by any standard but unfortunately we have been plagued by traitors as leaders for over 50 years I think. Things would have been very different if we had accountable leaders as India has.
that was not street fight to fight vd a gang. it was war with laks of soldiers on both sides. do u knw white flag mean, accepting we cant fight further.

im not anti pakistani, but im an indian i ll stand in first row to defend. i always hope we should have gud relation.

Good point man.. but the reason there's a serious political will is INABILITY TO DEFEND. And the reason of surrender only at 1 side is the actual battle field which was at east side and not the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom