What's new

We Like Them Dumb And Ignorant

So if the Hindus did it then its all justified right? Awesome.
One thing you fail to realize that LTTE don't exist anymore (the mistakes made were identified and corrected) and the genocide you mentioned happened 30 years ago and also ignoring the fact that India is ruled by a Sikh for the last 10 while madarsa educated terrorists are blowing themselves up and others with them every other day in your country.

Typical defensive apologists technique. But then its wrong to even expect anything other than a comment like this.

LTTE very much exists and their terrorism is supported by Indian elected states in form of attacking Sri Lankans inside India.

and oh either you are naive or you trying to act like naive person not to understand what i said.

LTTE very much exists and their terrorism is supported by Indian elected states in form of attacking Sri Lankans inside India.
Really? Either I have been sleeping in the last 3 years or you are. Either ways so how many sucide attacks LTTE has done in the last one year?

and oh either you are naive or you trying to act like naive person not to understand what i said.

Leave aside me being naive for a second and read your comment one more time. Let me put it to you in one line

" Just because X killed Y I am justified to kill too".

Thats the core of your message that you have put in 10 lines in your earlier post. See how clear it becomes as soon I remove the layer of your Hindu hatred. Now tell me is this what you really meant?

Madrassas get a bad name and most in the West who rant and rave about Madrassas have never set foot in such places. Madrassas do a lot of good in a poor country like Pakistan. They provide free education and their students can read and write. The need in Pakistan is not to curtail or impede the growth of Madrassas but to expand these seminaries.

I agree that in terms of Real World, Madrassas are not doing enough to impart marketable skills to their students. All they teach is to read and write in Arabic and by default in Urdu ( since Urdu uses Arabic/Persian Script ) and teach religious doctrines. But these Madrassas are in or near each village of the country in the most rural areas and provide this education for free.

So instead of throwing away the baby with the bath water, we should focus on increasing and expanding the curriculum of these Madrassas to include Math and Sciences and other secular subjects so these student can get jobs after graduation.

How many Pakistanis have set their feet in these Madrasas? How many parents will voluntarily send their children to these Madrasas if other opportunities are available, like private or even some government run low grade public schools?

The purpose of these Madrasas (that sprouted like Mushrooms in the wake of the Soviet "invasion" of Afghanistan) has never been to produce good citizens and educated work force. The owners (Beardos, Pakfaujzindabad) and financiers (mainly Saudis) of these Madrasas had a different agenda altogether, they wanted to produce gun fodder and religious fanatics they desperately needed, and they still need them, to pursue their nefarious plans.

All of these Madrasa should be closed down as soon as possible, and getting education in the government schools should be made mandatory. Pakistan will have to invest a lot of money to educate its children, but the time has come to get the priorities straight.

If you value Pakistan and Pakistanis as friends, NEVER give them free money or anything for free, you will lose a friend and gain an enemy

Exactly. Don't feed them fish, teach them how to fish...

You could write about those people worshiping the devil. There is however one minor difference - they are not blowing up on the streets or wielding AK-47 to try and kill those who donot believe in the devil.

See the difference? While Islamic extremism is all about killing the others and holds sway in Pakistan, other forms of extremism donot result in such activities in the US.

Again, little knowledge can get you in a lot of trouble. We have an expression in Urdu language. Neem Hakeem, Khatraaee e Jan. It means half doctor can be hazardous to your health and life.

You make a connection with these violent types with Islamic Madrassas. Todate , not one incident of violence has been connected to a madrassa. Please show your evidence if you have of any connection, Mr. Contrarian.

How many Pakistanis have set their feet in these Madrasas? How many parents will voluntarily send their children to these Madrasas if other opportunities are available, like private or even some government run low grade public schools?

The purpose of these Madrasas (that sprouted like Mushrooms in the wake of the Soviet "invasion" of Afghanistan) has never been to produce good citizens and educated work force. The owners (Beardos, Pakfaujzindabad) and financiers (mainly Saudis) of these Madrasas had a different agenda altogether, they wanted to produce gun fodder and religious fanatics they desperately needed, and they still need them, to pursue their nefarious plans.

All of these Madrasa should be closed down as soon as possible, and getting education in the government schools should be made mandatory. Pakistan will have to invest a lot of money to educate its children, but the time has come to get the priorities straight.

My friend , do your individual research and reach a conclusion.

Do not regurgitate Western Propaganda, Please.

Sir first go and check what Madrassah is before talking crap Sir Madrassah is a institute where children are taught to read Quran Hifz and a course known as Dars e Nizami and Madrassahs have existed in South Asia for 400 years Sir Most who are involved with TTP have never done Hifz and very rare of them have done Darze Nizami which is 8 year course

Again, little knowledge can get you in a lot of trouble. We have an expression in Urdu language. Neem Hakeem, Khatraaee e Jan. It means half doctor can be hazardous to your health and life.

You make a connection with these violent types with Islamic Madrassas. Todate , not one incident of violence has been connected to a madrassa. Please show your evidence if you have of any connection, Mr. Contrarian.

Some people are to obsessed with their master USA so much so that if USA abuse their family and their background they fell proud because USA abused them

" Just because X killed Y I am justified to kill too".

I believe she was responding to the claims that extremism and terrorism are somehow unique to Islam and Muslims.

I donot know about Pakistan, but I can give a very relatable incident from India.

There have been a few cases for Muslims in UP(one of the poorest and most socially backward state of India) where muslims who were working as labourer's and daily wagers have sent their kids to Madrassa's instead of school.

Bear in mind that there are lots of schools in India, and the government run schools charge almost nothing and instead offer free lunch to the children attending as an incentive for the poor parents.

When asked/interviewed as to why these labourer's sent their kids to a madrassa and not to a school their reply was:
" I want these kids to become good muslims first "

Now, this is a case for a few Muslims in India when India has spent millions and millions of dollars on setting up schools almost everywhere and free lunch, etc

But this small percentage in India would be 100 times more in Pakistan where economic growth is very less and religious association is multi-fold more and school infrastructure is less.

Lal masjid jamia hafsa? any interest?

PakistanIS will have to invest a lot of money to educate its children, but the time has come to get the priorities straight.

I fixed your quote.

Madrassas exist to fill the void left behind by the public education sector. Even the OP admits that the vast majority of madrassas are not factories of extremism; their only fault is that they focus on religion to the exclusion of worldly subjects. I agree that it is a major shortcoming, but you can't blame the madrassas for that.

The blame lies with the govt. of Pakistan for its failure to provide adequate public education, and the fault, ultimately, lies with the Pakistani public who are too busy stuffing their bank accounts instead of paying taxes.

Sir first go and check what Madrassah is before talking crap Sir Madrassah is a institute where children are taught to read Quran Hifz and a course known as Dars e Nizami and Madrassahs have existed in South Asia for 400 years Sir Most who are involved with TTP have never done Hifz and very rare of them have done Darze Nizami which is 8 year course

Sir, the great era of the great Mughals has long gone, along with their dars e nizami. Now you have to do CSS in order to join the civil service of Pakistan.

Sir, the great era of the great Mughals has long gone, along with their dars e nizami. Now you have to do CSS in order to join the civil service of Pakistan.
Sir Dars e Nizami is still their Sir it is still taught in Madrassahs with some changes it is still their it is 8 year long course first know something and talk and who is talking about civil service here ???

Sir Dars e Nizami is still their Sir it is still taught in Madrassahs with some changes it is still their it is 8 year long course first know something and talk and who is talking about civil service here ???

The purpose of dars e nizami was to train administrators for the bureaucratic system of Mughal India, but now you have to do CSS to join the civil services. That syllabus has become obsolete and doesn't fulfill the need of our time...

The purpose of dars e nizami was to train administrators for the bureaucratic system of Mughal India, but now you have to do CSS to join the civil services. That syllabus has become obsolete and doesn't fulfill the need of our time...

Sir the Syallabus includes Books of Hadees and Tafseer they never become obsolete Sir and some changes are done and now most focus is on training Islamic Scholars

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom