What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

Actually it is you who is blind sheep.

Muslims in East Bengal, Punjab, Sindh, Frontier Province, and Balochistan demanded for Pakistan.

There is no doubt that Muslims in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar helped in the creation of Pakistan as well.
Okay, but you acceapt that Pakistan was built for muslims? and Israel was built for Jews?

Okay, but you acceapt that Pakistan was built for muslims? and Israel was built for Jews?
Yes Pakistan was created for Muslims to be happy.

I don't know what Israel was created for... a home land for Jews? I suppose.

We can learn a lot from them, when the sauds,turks and egypts can have relations with Israel,why not we ? Does anybody care about Kashmir no !

Last edited:
why dont you simply f*ck off SOB you are just peddling ridiculous lies fed to you by in temples by RSS leaders
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutto_family
I can't find the source of shia and office issues, but I think its a new law since Nawaz.
But this is still relevant
  • be a citizen of Pakistan.
  • be a Muslim
  • be above 25 years of age
  • be able to prove good conduct of character and be not commonly known to violate Islamic injunctions
  • have adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practice obligatory duties prescribed by Islam, as well as abstaining from major sins
  • have not, after the establishment of Pakistan, worked against the integrity of the country or opposed the ideology of Pakistan.
Not short of Fascist state no? Right you SOB? lol

Yes Pakistan was created for Muslims to be happy.

I don't know what Israel was created for... a home land for Jews? I suppose.
Okay. lol eyes bolted shut. Yes, Israel was created for Jews to be happy. Explain that and your statement to Palestinians.

Quran: Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly. [5:82]

Were are those Christians which have priests and monk among them.?

somehow he is right we are more CHAMCHA of Arabs then themselves

Thats a stupid fast decline...aint it? Almost akin to being ethnically cleansed. Great success story that makes.

That's a stupid fast decline because Bangladesh literally left Pakistan. Millions of Hindus in Bangladesh were no longer Pakistani citizens. Why are you being intellectually dishonest here?

Ethnically cleansing minorities rife with communal violence state sponsored or otherwise.

State sponsored communal violence like in 1984 and 2002 and the multitude of other riots state governments have been involved in? I guess India is also literally Israel now according to you.
A nation based on religion just like Israel.

Zoinest occupied space in the name of religion just like Jinnah and is ML under supervision of Britian.

Excuse me, what space did Pakistanis occupy? The majority of Pakistanis didn't migrate over. They trace their heritage back to the soil. And I'm not very surprised that you compare millions of people voting to join Pakistan to a literal forceful occupation.

I say otherwise.

You say otherwise because you lack a nuanced view and like to take things at face value. There's nothing wrong with being a simpleton with a hollow mind, but it's better if you weren't trying to push your shallow opinions.

I cant believe i will ever say this but i agree with Israeli PM here ..we should recognize Israel and Israel should stop Funding BLA , and supporting Proxies in Pakistan ..
well its your own views and my view is that they will never stop trying to sabotage A sole Muslim Atomic nation

Collaborator (Israel) to enemy (india), orchestrating terror and promoting anti Pakistan policy and propaganda, IS SURE an ENEMY.

Some Pakistani may find it trendy to be friends with zionist Israelis but that is the opening Israel needs to infiltrate and orchestrate even bigger terrorism in Pakistan.

It's an alliance of two civilisations alright .. yahoodi and kafar ... History repeating!

Back
Top Bottom