What's new

We(Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pak should not be our enemy either - Netanyahu

We should only care about Palestine until Palestinians care about the Kashmir dispute.
Thank you for introducing a novel quantity called self respect and as a bonus some much needed sanity.

where about's is it snowing at your end ?
And have half of Gangadesh coming after me. No thanks. But it is at rather a higher elevation.

No they do worse. The fund ISIS to keep their Iranian neighbors checked on the checker board of ME. Lets be real. Hindus don't kill muslims as much as muslims kill everybody including muslims. Remember 12% or more of Indians pop is still muslim. Many more are agnostic who visit sufi shrine regardless of religion. Pakistan, use to have a 15% hindu population. now they are an endangered species that needs to be documented. Pretty soon, Shias, and Sufis will drop in numbers as well. Thanks to KSA and company. Leaving KSA and Turkey a lot of political power within the muslim nations.
Ummm... Pakistan never had a large Hindu population.

Pakistan only had a hindu population when East Pakistan was part of West Pakistan.

Thank you for introducing a novel quantity called self respect and as a bonus some much needed sanity.

And have half of Gangadesh coming after me. No thanks. But it is at rather a higher elevation.
Actually no Pakistani really cares about the Palestine-Israeli dispute until Arabs start caring about the Kashmir dispute.

This has to be a two way street. It cannot be one-sided.

All my family and friends is like that too.

When Saudis publically normalize relations with Israel .... So too will Pakistan.

In fact Pakistan as a Muslim nation has more in common with Israel as a Jewish nation... Than India a Hindu nation.

Over half of the Quran is about the Jewish people and their history... The Jewish Talmudic Law s very similar to Islamic Shariyah. Their Prophets are referred to as Muslims. One of the Prophets wife was Jewish. Muslims have always championed Jewish rights in Middle East Palestine, North Africa, Persia, and Muslim Europe.

Hindus have nothing in common with Jews.

I have had many Jewish friends... You would be surprised to find out how similar they are to us religiously.... As far as with Hindus we are light years apart.

Pakistan should make peace with Israel and with Palestinian understanding.

We should only care about Palestine until Palestinians care about the Kashmir dispute.

Obviously the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands is wrong. Thus we should recognize Israel until the two state solution is accepted.

It has to based on principle.
Pakistan should support Israel regardless politically. The entire reason for the existence of Pakistan and Israel was religion. Because you couldn't live with the infidels. Morally its disturbing but anything other would be hypocritical and ironic.
As far as Kashmir is concerned, first decide if you mean J&K or just the small valley. Because otherwise what you mean, is to partition Kashmir on the basis of religion...again.

Pakistan should support Israel regardless politically. The entire reason for the existence of Pakistan and Israel was religion. Because you couldn't live with the infidels. Morally its disturbing but anything other would be hypocritical and ironic.
As far as Kashmir is concerned, first decide if you mean J&K or just the small valley. Because otherwise what you mean, is to partition Kashmir on the basis of religion...again.
lol Israel is an illegitimate state created on Palestinian land.

Secondly Jammu and Kashmir is disputed territory. Hold a Plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir and lets see what most people want in Jammu and Kashmir which is Pakistan or India.

@Blue Marlin Went for slide here (after taking the pic) on the final run home [thats my bedroom lit) but ended slipping and falling flat on my a*ss. Every bone feels displaced now.

Y95G13R.jpg

Ummm... Pakistan never had a large Hindu population.

Pakistan only had a hindu population when East Pakistan was part of West Pakistan.
Statistics before partition pointed towards a 10% hindu population in the current Pakistan, and even more when you include what is now Bangladesh...slowly...Pakistanis are committing ethnic genocide on Hindus...something RSS wants done India as well. At the least, they are not that successful so far.

Statistics before partition pointed towards a 10% hindu population in the current Pakistan, and even more when you include what is now Bangladesh...slowly...Pakistanis are committing ethnic genocide on Hindus...something RSS wants done India as well. At the least, they are not that successful so far.
Bring the proof that Pakistan had at least 10% Hindus in West Pakistan.

Muslims made and overwhelmingly large majority in West Pakistan.

Please do not post crap here.

Statistics before partition pointed towards a 10% hindu population in the current Pakistan
True. That is a small minority though. And statistics will also point to East Punjab having significant Muslim population. It is now almost zero. In 1947 there was a two way population transfer. Although more Muslims moved to Pakistan then Hindu/Sikhs moved to India.

Secondly Jammu and Kashmir is disputed territory. Hold a Plebiscite in Jammu and Kashmir and lets see what most people want in Jammu and Kashmir which is Pakistan or India.

Their is now a need for both to exists. Israel has existed as too has Palestine.

Judia is undeniable land given to Israel in Quran as their refuge from Egypt. Palestine too has a right to exists. We lost the land... Now we need to move on.

I agree, its a illegitimate state within Palestine that now controls palestine with zoinist leaders. But hey, what is Pakistan? Homeland of Muslims created on Hindu land. A nation created after WW2 for religion. Used as a cold war tool. The similarities, are greater than the differences from a political perspective...it is undeniable. Pakistan in many ways is a mirror image of Israel.
Bring the proof that Pakistan had at least 10% Hindus in West Pakistan.

Muslims made and overwhelmingly large majority in West Pakistan.

Please do not post crap here.
I would rather not. Looking up old pre partition data is hard. But read a book or too man. I can't do all you homework. But regardless of the correct statistics...the current population of hindus should be listed as an endangered species. They aren't exactly safe or relevant in Pak. I find it hard to believe they willingly left during partition or after.
True. That is a small minority though. And statistics will also point to East Punjab having significant Muslim population. It is now almost zero. In 1947 there was a two way population transfer. Although more Muslims moved to Pakistan then Hindu/Sikhs moved to India.
I don't know exactly as the numbers are fudged. Perhaps enemy properties act could shed some light. But that is the point. The demo-crazy of India has been keeping its muslims relatively safe, enough so that they are not leaving India nore are they under threat of extinction even with groups like RSS whom a relativly powerless beyond certain localities.

I agree, its a illegitimate state within Palestine that now controls palestine with zoinist leaders. But hey, what is Pakistan? Homeland of Muslims created on Hindu land. A nation created after WW2 for religion. Used as a cold war tool. The similarities, are greater than the differences from a political perspective...it is undeniable. Pakistan in many ways is a mirror image of Israel.

I would rather not. Looking up old pre partition data is hard. But read a book or too man. I can't do all you homework. But regardless of the correct statistics...the current population of hindus should be listed as an endangered species. They aren't exactly safe or relevant in Pak. I find it hard to believe they willingly left during partition or after.

I don't know exactly as the numbers are fudged. Perhaps enemy properties act could shed some light. But that is the point. The demo-crazy of India has been keeping its muslims relatively safe, enough so that they are not leaving India nore are they under threat of extinction even with groups like RSS whom a relativly powerless beyond certain localities.
Nice try.

Those Buddhists and Hindus who made up Pakistan converted to Islam. It stopped being buddhist and Hindu land when the Buddhists and Hindus converted to Islam.

Now go take your belly burp posts somewhere else.

Don't think that'll happen soon. The UN mandate required Pakistan to withdraw troops from P0K/J. Since Gilgit and Baltistan are full fledged states? territories of Pakistan now, and the border has been shifted by Pakistan of Kashmir its more unlikely. Even if it looks like statistics favors independence right now...it could be another scotland in 50 years.

You should read this of how Muslims are persecuted in India.

HRW: BJP leaders publicly promoting Hindu supremacy
12 hours ago

55fc549706be46059cfec5bbfbf64ad4_18.jpg

Hindu activists protest the alleged storing of beef for consumption in Uttar Pradesh [Saurabh Das/AP]
MORE ON RELIGION
Members of India's ruling party have publicly promoted Hindu supremacy, which has led to attacks against Muslims and other minorities, Human Rights Watch claims.

Meanwhile, the government failed to prevent or promptly investigate attacks against victims, the group said on Thursday in its report on human rights in 2017.

"The government failed to promptly or credibly investigate the attacks, while many senior BJP leaders publicly promoted Hindu supremacy and ultra-nationalism, which encouraged further violence," the group said.

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is India's ruling right-wing party, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi

"Indian authorities have proven themselves unwilling to protect minority religious communities and other vulnerable groups from frequent attack," said Meenakshi Ganguly, HRW's South Asia director, in a statement.

"There needs to be a serious effort to prevent future attacks and to prosecute all those responsible for the violence," she said.

HRW said there were at least 38 attacks against Muslims and other minority communities over the trade or slaughter of cows for beef in 2017. At least 10 people were killed.

READ MORE
The lynching that changed India
Instead of punishing attackers, police officials often filed complaints against the victims under laws banning cow slaughter, the rights group said.

India's Hindu majority regard the cow as holy, and slaughtering the animal is banned in several states.

Since the BJP came to power in 2014, mob violence and lynchings against Muslims and Dalits have increased.

'Cow vigilantes'
In May 2017, two Muslim men suspected of stealing cows died after being attacked by villagers in the northeastern state of Assam, according to local police.

In June, about 20 men beat four Muslims on a train in the outskirts of the capital, New Delhi, fatally stabbing a teenager and seriously injuring two others.

WATCH
02:02

India tightens beef-slaughtering laws amid controversy

Mohammed Akhlaque was beaten to death in Uttar Pradesh in September 2015 over rumours that he had slaughtered a cow.

His brother Jan Mohammed is also accused in a cow slaughtering case registered by the state police.

He expressed little optimism over receiving a verdict in the near future, but said "the courts were their last bastion of hope".

"Doesn't look like anything will change in 2018," Mohammed told Al Jazeera.

"My brother was murdered in September 2015, he added. "Charges in that case have not yet been framed."

"At this speed, the verdict will be pronounced in 30 years?"

'Failed the constitution'
Critics accuse far-right Hindu groups, some linked to the BJP, of fomenting violence against Muslims and lower-caste Hindus who eat beef or work in the meat and leather industries.

PM Modi denies the accusation and has publicly criticised so-called cow vigilantes.

Shabnam Hashmi, an activist at Act Now for Harmony and Democracy, a New Delhi-based human rights group, said she agreed with HRW's observations.

"The government has not just failed the minorities, it has failed the Indian constitution," she told Al Jazeera.

"The government is tacitly conniving in the anti-minority acts that's going on in the country today. It's open connivance.

"I have no hopes from this government. One only hopes that the people of this country will rise and defeat them."

Zeenat Saberin contributed to this report from New Delhi: @SaberinZe

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...romoting-hindu-supremacy-180118095202152.html

Nice try.

Those Buddhists and Hindus who made up Pakistan converted to Islam. It stopped being buddhist and Hindu land when the Buddhists and Hindus converted to Islam.

Now go take your belly burp posts somewhere else.
So that gives you right to kick out and cleanse the rest of Pakistan of hindu people influence and history? Because I see your logic. But its irrelevant to the argument.

Back
Top Bottom