What's new

We could have inflicted heavy damage on Pakistan during aerial raid if we had 'tech asymmetry': IAF

I can bet, that even after acquiring S400 and Rafael , PAF will find a solution to deny IAF...and then these morns will say if we had Death Star, then we could inflict a heavy damage on Pakistan

They are classified but there are many other images on the net and media.
images
After-Impact.jpg

2019_3$large_balko.jpg
These are fabricated pictures by retired colonel of Indian army, Raj47. Actual satellite pictures don't show any such damage.

Strangely, the "holes" appear exactly along the center-line of the roof. I wonder if there is a simpler explanation for that.

How technology alone can save you when you have no ingenuity in deploying it in correct mix keeping the mission goals in sight?

PAF's training philosophy of best using the available resources in the most optimized way has been proven its credence. Alhamdolillah, it is amazing how our officers and jawans are able to adapt and use available resources to their best. Ya MALIK! Shukar...

58462550_354528162074720_8200021560900190208_n.jpg
These sort of statements by the military high command are counter productive to the morale of the forces and the people.

The psych of Indian people is to grab attention and portray themselves as a superior race. It's in their blood. I remember meeting a RAF F-35 pilot. I mentioned the talk of IAF's Su's slaughtering Eurofighters in an exercise. He was visibly annoyed when he commented on it. He said all those claims were unfounded and baseless. There was never a win for IAF in those series and even we were surprised when all these claims came out of Indian media. Some IAF officers stationed in Britain were summoned and when enquired about those rumours they said they had no knowledge of it. It was disturbing he remarked.

Before anyone challenges me on meeting this gentleman. Allow me to post my picture with him :enjoy:

View attachment 556170 These sort of statements by the military high command are counter productive to the morale of the forces and the people.

The psych of Indian people is to grab attention and portray themselves as a superior race. It's in their blood. I remember meeting a RAF F-35 pilot. I mentioned the talk of IAF's Su's slaughtering Eurofighters in an exercise. He was visibly annoyed when he commented on it. He said all those claims were unfounded and baseless. There was never a win for IAF in those series and even we were surprised when all these claims came out of Indian media. Some IAF officers stationed in Britain were summoned and when enquired about those rumours they said they had no knowledge of it. It was disturbing he remarked.

Before anyone challenges me on meeting this gentleman. Allow me to post my picture with him :enjoy:
Has to do with their general national imagination. The “super” underdog narrative has been pushed to them since their inception; of a superpower waiting to happen only deterred due to some bad people- while that narrative works as a good start, it cannot lead to a total victim mentality where you are convinced that you can do no wrong and only the world is holding you back..

Call it collective narcissism coupled with victim mentality.

Has to do with their general national imagination. The “super” underdog narrative has been pushed to them since their inception; of a superpower waiting to happen only deterred due to some bad people- while that narrative works as a good start, it cannot lead to a total victim mentality where you are convinced that you can do no wrong and only the world is holding you back..

Call it collective narcissism coupled with victim mentality.

On point.

However, the only facet of the world where they are truly underdogs is the exploding population of the 1.35B narcissists waiting to shoot down an F-16 :D

PAF pilots have always enjoyed a psychological edge over its rivals.Even if we look for a screw for our F16s the dhotees panic. The February skirmish reinforced the superiority. Whatever IAF will come across they will find us one step ahead of them.

It looks like all your information from Balakot has come from the Internet and not official sources.

So can you tell us what your OFFICIAL stance was? Pretty sure it was OFFICIALLY claimed

1. Large number of terrorists were killed
2. IAF shot down an F16
3. The madrassa wasn't the target but there was a different target on the hill. What was that target? (This was claimed by a BJP MP or someone in the govt.)

Yet you haven't been able to prove these two points. There are lots of other points but for now, these two points will suffice.

I feel Indians complex is Muslims ruled them more than thousand yrs and then British when Hindu times come Muslim separated which hurt them.

Back
Top Bottom