What's new

We could have inflicted heavy damage on Pakistan during aerial raid if we had 'tech asymmetry': IAF

Hindustan airforce need balls ! no high tech can safe you from Pakistan wrath! you will be slapped everytime when you will dare to make a mistake.

What's most amusing is that the IAF does not consider Derby, R-77 and MICA as worthy BVR missiles. If they are so worthless then why did they waste so much money on procuring these missiles.

This is just to get more Rafaels for the IAF, you don’t get anything if you don’t cry for it.

Navy also classifies its destroyers as frigates so that it can get more ships.

Hindustan airforce need balls ! no high tech can safe you from Pakistan wrath! you will be slapped everytime when you will dare to make a mistake.

You propose IAF to have "balls". They will certainly ask you the make, model, country of manufacture and Modi's commission in the deal.

I don't know why these people are not ridiculed in india. They have 270 odd MKI, Mig-29, Mirage-2000, Mig-21, Jaguar and other platforms. That's not enough to take on Pakistan? They now need the silver bullet Rafale?

Last edited:
I don't know why these are not ridiculed india. The have 270 odd MKI, Mig-29, Mirage-2000, Mig-21, Jaguar and other platforms. That's not enough to take on Pakistan? They now need the silver bullet Rafale?

No. They need a pair of balls of good make and manufacture.

David axe, a well known military expert.

What's his credibility and past work to be well known? So also, what does he had in hand to claim anything as such? I am not asking for opinion because on other hand, there are two reputable sources tells the story otherwise.

That is the writer name but what's his source in this regard?

They are classified but there are many other images on the net and media.
images
After-Impact.jpg

2019_3$large_balko.jpg
I also see a martian alien ship there

Back
Top Bottom