What's new

We care about Muslims in the US but not minorities in Pakistan?

You know, if you hadn't prefaced your comment with the two sentences, All minorities are safe in Pakistan. It's a safe heaven for everyone except terrorists people would consider what you describe a country where minorities and their advocates are manifestly unsafe.

I don't care about other people. Specially those who are not living in this country. They don't have any right to be judgemental.

How hard is my hert mybe harder than stone but ..childern are god gift and they are inocent ..
Lying propagandists have long known they can eliminate context and juggle snapshots, testimonies, etc. to manipulate otherwise kind-hearted people into baseless anger. You gotta watch out for this sort of thing.

Lying propagandists have long known they can eliminate context and juggle snapshots, testimonies, etc. to manipulate otherwise kind-hearted people into baseless anger. You gotta watch out for this sort of thing.
replying to you is waste of time .your mind is set on one point which will b never change untile you see things with your eyes..
God bless you with his light..
Be happy ..
Bye..

If you ignore the data to cling to your favored narrative why should you respect your judgment of what is "true"? You are responsible for your convictions, not the newspaper.

Because I know whatever is written in his article is true and correct assessment of Pakistani society because I am born and bred among the people. Some Zionist telling me otherwise counts to nothing really.

You second my previous post. This is what I had told you. Evil forces or "Lying Propagandists" can manipulate people. You're yourself a victim of them.

You second my previous post. This is what I had told you. Evil forces or "Lying Propagandists" can manipulate people. You're yourself a victim of them.
I try to deal with what things are; you are dealing with what things are called. One "tell" is that "called" stuff is often inflammatory and presented without context - the sort of stuff that has riled you up so much.

I try to deal with what things are; you are dealing with what things are called. One "tell" is that "called" stuff is often inflammatory and presented without context - the sort of stuff that has riled you up so much.
Since I'm living in my country so I would know context better as compared to someone who is not physically present here. You're the one who is listening to cooked stories and getting upset without knowing the context.

Since I'm living in my country so I would know context better as compared to someone who is not physically present here. You're the one who is listening to cooked stories and getting upset without knowing the context.
Then your argument isn't with me; you need to refute the Pakistani author.

I haven't supported the author, have I? He gets paid by Zionists so he can write this $hit. No one cares about this author.

Amazing how you know author is a secret transvestite and is getting paid by Zionists! You must have unbelievable sources!

Current survey results are that 92% of ET readers answering poll agree with the author.

Im just saying thats the way the world is going

You will see a number of right wing government in Europe soon they will then increase pressure on Minorities

Thats the reality

No "right wing" party in Europe is trying to "put pressure" on minorities, theyre all wanting to stop the fear of talking openly abiut the issues that islam has brought in Europe and they want to stop refugee from flowing freely and without control in Europe.

This is what "far right wing" means for Guardian, CNN and BBC.

Amazing how you know author is a secret transvestite and is getting paid by Zionists! You must have unbelievable sources!

Current survey results are that 92% of ET readers answering poll agree with the author.
By going through the content of it, I knew what this sore loser was up to. This loser couldn't find a job, most probably because she is a jack a$$ like her articles so ended up writing $hit stuff about our country. Niha knows $hit.

Last edited:
Since when do we care about Muslims in USA.

That is USA's problem, not Pakistan's problem.

By going through the content of it, I knew what this sore loser was up to. This loser couldn't find a job, most probably because she is a jack a$$ like her articles so ended up writing $hit stuff about our country. Niha knows $hit.
You didn't respond to anything specific she wrote. So why should any reader think you read her article at all? So why should your judgment be important? And if it's not important, why should Pakistanis vote for people like you to run their country?

Back
Top Bottom