What's new

We care about Muslims in the US but not minorities in Pakistan?

Actually Muslims are victims in Pakistan. If anything happens to a single non Muslim then whole world goes crazy, but 40-50K Muslims die and that is not a big issue. Incompetent and corrupt governments can't do anything and wrongdoings of few people are blamed on All Muslims.
Don't you get it? Citizens who want to keep and extend their democratic freedoms can't blindly blame "government" but need to contest and participate in the governing process. Otherwise you've reduced yourselves to mere subjects to be toyed with at the whim of authorities.

Don't you get it? Citizens who want to keep and extend their democratic freedoms can't blindly blame "government" but need to contest and participate in the governing process. Otherwise you've reduced yourselves to mere subjects to be toyed with at the whim of authorities.
Then tell that to USA and other countries that are supporting corrupt puppets that are joke in the name of democracy. These puppets are more loyal to other countries than Pakistan itself. Nobody is taking away freedom of minorities, they all are Pakistanis, you can't blame the whole state for the actions of few people. You can't blame all Americans for Donald Trump or blame all Christians for Pastor Terry Jones. There are bad people in all societies and your country is no different.

If you are not allowed to talk openly about existing problems then finding solutions is next to impossible.
And democracy is so weak in Pakistan that it cannot handle all issues effectively.
Under such circumstances the army steps in.
India is not letting people eat Baryani a Rice dish and they are criticizing people for minority rights wow shocked. Israel being a minority is killing the majority well in Israel you need majority rights.

Then tell that to USA and other countries that are supporting corrupt puppets -
Your very response is an illustration of anti-democratic thinking: you do not consider yourself personally responsible in the slightest. Nor will the U.S. changing policy as you suggest change matters, for when the USA stops "supporting corrupt puppets" Pakistanis accuse the USA of "abandonment."

Since the op is obsessed trying to find issues within Pakistani society, a trait of his kind, its about time to discuss the issues within Israeli society -
You missed it, TK.

Why should people here have to depend on a Zionist to bring Pakistani society issues to the Forum for discussion? Why aren't Pakistanis like yourself doing so instead?

Your very response is an illustration of anti-democratic thinking: you do not consider yourself personally responsible in the slightest. Nor will the U.S. changing policy as you suggest change matters, for when the USA stops "supporting corrupt puppets" Pakistanis accuse the USA of "abandonment."

You missed it, TK.

Why should people here have to depend on a Zionist to bring Pakistani society issues to the Forum for discussion? Why aren't Pakistanis like yourself doing so instead?
lol,
So if i have a different opinion then i am "anti-democratic"? that is the problem with you people, you only want to accept what is right according to your point of view. Why should i consider myself responsible for anything? what have i done wrong?...sure when innocents die i feel bad and tears comes to my eyes and i can pray for the lost lives, anything beyond that is not in my control. That is where "foreign imposed puppets" come in, they are supposed to fix the problems, but they are busy stashing their dollars and serving other countries.
Now you tell me what have YOU done for minorities of your country? stop interfering in other countries if they are not interfering in your business.

lol,
So if i have a different opinion then i am "anti-democratic"?
If your opinion is different from that of your government yet you don't express it publicly to discuss with your fellows and your representatives then that is anti-democratic. How can the will of the people be expressed if it's all bottled up? Pakistan has trod this path before and its most severe outcome was the explosion that split the country, yes?

If your opinion is different from that of your government yet you don't express it publicly to discuss with your fellows and your representatives then that is anti-democratic. How can the will of the people be expressed if it's all bottled up? Pakistan has trod this path before and its most severe outcome was the explosion that split the country, yes?
You tell me, what is my government's point of view according to you?

You missed it, TK.

Trust me, we are as vocal as can be, ofcourse within limits not to cause a harm or bad image to our country. We dont even spare our leaders. Our media is most open as anywhere you can find, all issues are discussed.

BUT, for you, its non of YOUR concern.

However , You are more then welcome to highlight issues in YOUR country and society and we can discuss how to resolve those.

We can start with the plight of black Jews in Israel. Shall we??

Now you tell me what have YOU done for minorities of your country?

He will never answer that truthfully! He's only here to spread doubt and cause internal rifts by shed a bad light on Pakistan and Pakistanis. Typical zionist who answers selectively and never answers properly. These lot are trained in use of such language. It is their job, what they are paid to do here.

He will never answer that truthfully! He's only here to spread doubt and cause internal rifts by shed a bad light on Pakistan and Pakistanis. Typical zionist -
So your answer to Niha Dagia is that unity is more important than shedding light on and solving Pakistan's internal issues and anyone who thinks otherwise should be thinking of "evil Zionists" instead, or perhaps is in league with them?

So your answer to Niha Dagia is that unity is more important than shedding light on and solving Pakistan's internal issues and anyone who thinks otherwise should be thinking of "evil Zionists" instead, or perhaps is in league with them?

Who gave you the job to be a spokesman for the Pak minorities or Niha Dagia? Why are you here? Is it Pakistan Desk you are assigned to, to dig up such articles to post here?

But you won't answer these questions ... Mr, you are exposed and will be exposed in every such thread you start.

Who gave you the job to be a spokesman for the Pak minorities or Niha Dagia? Why are you here? Is it Pakistan Desk you are assigned to, to dig up such articles to post here?

But you won't answer these questions ... Mr, you are exposed and will be exposed in every such thread you start.
the problem is that these people have double standards, when a Muslim gets killed or threatened these people don't care but the whole world goes crazy when someone even speaks to s Non Muslim in loud voice in Pakistan. These people will never talk about Kashmir, Myanmar, Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan where innocents are being butchered because they are Muslims so their lives don't matter.

the problem is that these people have double standards, when a Muslim gets killed or threatened these people don't care but the whole world goes crazy when someone even speaks to s Non Muslim in loud voice in Pakistan. These people will never talk about Kashmir, Myanmar, Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan where innocents are being butchered because they are Muslims so their lives don't matter.

People like him don't have standards. They are paid to spread propaganda. What he's doing here is his job, that he's paid for.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom