What's new

We care about Muslims in the US but not minorities in Pakistan?

And doesn't happen anymore, thus demonstrating we can advance and better the human condition of minorities in the U.S.A. While in Pakistan the "white stripe" keeps getting thinner and thinner, yes?

Dont know about the white stripe, but certainly the "blue strips" in your flag are increasing with each passing day. Land encroachment, From Nile to Euphrates.

Guys, let's not go down to their levels ... report and have the thread removed .. this type of language and vulgar fighting is exactly what this Zionist *** wants!

@Zaki @waz

Guys, let's not go down to their levels ... report and have the thread removed .. this type of language and vulgar fighting is exactly what this Zionist *** wants!

@Zaki @waz
I completely agree with you. However, if out of courtesy, we respect them, they take us as weak and are encouraged to bully us in future. Many Pakistanis are very courteous and I appreciate that but I'm not the one to mess with. If anyone will, I'll teach him a good lesson. Its good to teach them lesson using the language they understand.

We need to do more to protect minorities no doubt about that.

Pakistans issue is not as much as of intolerance rather that of incompetent police and judiciary being unable to ensure that unjustices in our society are dealt with cordially
injustice against minorities would not exist if society was not intolerant. the problem is with the people, the mentality, the government, the society, everything. i don't think police existed in sindh before independence but hindus and muslims lived in relative peace for many many years. post independence forced conversions and demolition of temples started, even though police and judiciary existed. the problem is with the people.

The world is going right wing
No it's not. Trump is just a temporary spec.

Minorities everywhere will be under pressure

No point in changing now!

Any statistics or hard facts to prove such an absurd claim.

Sounds to me like you're making excuses for the continued persecution of minorities in Pakistan. While yourself live in the comfort of the West.

@LA se Karachi

No it's not. Trump is just a temporary spec.

Any statistics or hard facts to prove such an absurd claim.

Sounds to me like you're making excuses for the continued persecution of minorities in Pakistan. While yourself live in the comfort of the West.

@LA se Karachi

Indeed, we don't have to follow the wrong path of others. Secondly, most Americans don't support Trump's policies regarding refugees and the travel ban, according to opinion polls. Most of them did not even vote for the man.

I care about both. And most people in Pakistan are not concerned about Muslims abroad.

Back
Top Bottom