What's new

We care about Muslims in the US but not minorities in Pakistan?

By going through the content of it, I knew what this sore loser was up to. This loser couldn't find a job, most probably because she is a jack a$$ like her articles so ended up writing $hit stuff about our country. Niha knows $hit.

Good point. All anti-Pakistani articles must be banned.

You didn't respond to anything specific she wrote. So why should any reader think you read her article at all? So why should your judgment be important? And if it's not important, why should Pakistanis vote for people like you to run their country?
Do I need to give you justification whether I read the article or not? Am I running the government? I don't seek for votes as I'm not political when it comes to my motherland. Niha knows jack *** about Pakistan. Why does it matter to her anyway? Why doesn't she mind her own business? She sounds Indian, she should write about the girl who was raped by Indians. They inserted some metal rod up her vagina. Can she work to get justice for that lady? No, she can't. She can go suck what she loves.

Do I need to give you justification whether I read the article or not? Am I running the government? I don't seek for votes as I'm not political when it comes to my motherland. Niha knows jack *** about Pakistan. Why does it matter to her anyway? Why don't she mind her own business? She sounds India, she should write about the girl who was raped by Indians. They inserted some metal rod up her vagina. Can she work to get justice for that lady? No, she can't. She can go suck what she loves.
This gave me the laughs. lol. :lol:

This gave me the laughs. lol. :lol:
Note the basis of his comments: truth is whatever he asserts until proven otherwise - and he judges what is acceptable as proof.

Now imagine Saif-ud-Din's sort at the controls of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

Note the basis of his comments: truth is whatever he asserts until proven otherwise - and he judges what is acceptable as proof.

Now imagine Saif-ud-Din's sort at the controls of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

It's obvious. We'll use them on any country that poses threat to our existence. What's up with you guys on the Russian side? Why so military movements Sir? What is your take on your nuclear arsenal pertaining to your security? You won't nuke your adversaries or your nukes are decoration pieces?
What's your take on WOT? You happy with poor being killed for oil? Don't hit below the belt. If I hit, you'll regret.

An American and Zionist preaching us about minorities .... Height of hypocrisy!

Let's take this so called country of his! More minority killings in USA, far higher crime rate in every type of crime possible ... Even if you look at stats as ℅ of population.

And this hypocrite @Solomon2 will preach to us!?

Go sort out such issues in your own country, where the situation is far worse!

Im just saying thats the way the world is going

You will see a number of right wing government in Europe soon they will then increase pressure on Minorities

Thats the reality

Sir,
First tell us what do Muslims think about other minorities?
What do Pakistanis do in name of blasphemy?
What was the ratio of minority in Pakistan 30 years ago and what is it today?

Sir first see the situation, how bad it is in your own house. Then take the liberty to teach others.
Aap ke yaha to 50 saal se chal raha hain. Just because some others started doing it last 2 years, all of a certain others are bad and aap to doodh ke dhule hue hain ji.

An American and Zionist preaching us about minorities .... Height of hypocrisy!

Let's take this so called country of his! More minority killings in USA, far higher crime rate in every type of crime possible ... Even if you look at stats as ℅ of population.

And this hypocrite @Solomon2 will preach to us!?

Go sort out such issues in your own country, where the situation is far worse!
Its hard to compare statistically developed country and 3rd world country where statistics cant even be rwcorded properly.

Sir,
First tell us what do Muslims think about other minorities?
What do Pakistanis do in name of blasphemy?
What was the ratio of minority in Pakistan 30 years ago and what is it today?

Sir first see the situation, how bad it is in your own house. Then take the liberty to teach others.
Aap ke yaha to 50 saal se chal raha hain. Just because some others started doing it last 2 years, all of a certain others are bad and aap to doodh ke dhule hue hain ji.

Listen hindu

I hate your kind with vengeance, you, your culture, your idolatry, your paganism is little more than dirt to me.

What I am saying is WHY? Should I change or moderate my views or be told to respect minorities when the world is lurching to the right

If hate is going to spread across the world with European embracing facist tendencies and Trump in power in the U.S, A Hibdutva Bakht in charge in India etc

Why should we in the Muslim world or Pakistan try to embrace liberalism and liberal, secular values when these are dying a dogs death across the world including the west.

Better to let the west rip apart its civil rights, values and laws and embrace a insular nationalism with right wing ideology and protectionism
And in the meantime care about ourselves only

Its hard to compare statistically developed country and 3rd world country where statistics cant even be rwcorded properly.

You're calling Finland advanced and developed country statistically? If you intended to save US then let me tell you it tops the list of rapes. What are you talking about? The guy said it right, crime rate in US is far higher than many 3rd world countries. Thank God we're not developed, else we would have been raping women like its happening in developed countries.

You're calling Finland advanced and developed country statistically? If you intended to save US then let me tell you it tops the list of rapes. What are you talking about? The guy said it right, crime rate in US is far higher than many 3rd world countries. Thank God we're not developed, else we would have been raping women like its happening in developed countries.
lol, this made me laugh. :lol:
Good point.

What I am saying is WHY? Should I change or moderate my views or be told to respect minorities when the world is lurching to the right...Why should we in the Muslim world or Pakistan try to embrace liberalism and liberal, secular values when these are dying a dogs death across the world including the west...Better to let the west rip apart its civil rights, values and laws and embrace a insular nationalism with right wing ideology and protectionism
And in the meantime care about ourselves only
So in your opinion what respect Pakistan has shown its minorities has only been out of imitating the West and is the opposite of "car[ing] about ourselves only"?

What do you propose instead? Dictatorship? Massacre? Forced conversion? Thermonuclear war? Sticking women back in veils?

So in your opinion what respect Pakistan has shown its minorities has only been out of imitating the West and is the opposite of "car[ing] about ourselves only"?

What do you propose instead? Dictatorship? Massacre? Forced conversion? Thermonuclear war? Sticking women back in veils?
you worry about your country.

Remember how the blacks were treated in USA. The blacks/African Americans were treated like sh it!

They were whipped by those overseers on those plantations. The slavery era in USA.

Don't teach us about minorities!

Our women are in veils hence protected. Whereas at your end, they show their hotness hence get raped. There is a reason why your country tops that list, honorable Sir.

you worry about your country. Remember how the blacks were treated in USA. The blacks/African Americans were treated like sh it! They were whipped by those overseers on those plantations. The slavery era in USA -
And doesn't happen anymore, thus demonstrating we can advance and better the human condition of minorities in the U.S.A. While in Pakistan the "white stripe" keeps getting thinner and thinner, yes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom