What's new

We care about Muslims in the US but not minorities in Pakistan?

And doesn't happen anymore, thus demonstrating we can advance and better the human condition of minorities in the U.S.A. While in Pakistan the "white stripe" keeps getting thinner and thinner, yes?

That's why blacks still envy you, yeah? Black will remain a black in the eyes of racist white people. They accuse countries of weapon of mass destruction, invade them, kill innocent citizens, rob resources and then get away with it by just a one liner. Information was in correct. What a shame. You guys have no right to talk about human rights and minority rights.

That's why blacks still envy you, yeah? Black will remain a black in the eyes of racist white people. They accuse countries of weapon of mass destruction, invade them, kill innocent citizens, rob resources and then get away with it by just a one liner. Information was in correct. What a shame. You guys have no right to talk about human rights and minority rights.

Agreed with you.
To be frank I don't have time to deal with nonsense. :lol:

That's why blacks still envy you, yeah? Black will remain a black in the eyes of racist white people -
I must bow to the man who has so aptly demonstrated yet again his unbelievable sources of godlike knowledge and wisdom!

Do you feel better now?

I must bow to the man who has so aptly demonstrated yet again his unbelievable sources of godlike knowledge and wisdom!

Do you feel better now?

I feel better now after making you feel the way I wanted to. US has no right to talk about these things. Why would you poke your nose in the matters of other nations? Deal with what Russia is offering you in Syria. US had become like a mad dog, invading country after country. Then like a pu$$y opted to hide behind ISIS and all that $hit. Now Russia is teaching US a lesson. US started peeing all over the place, asking NATO to mobilize forces around Russia.

So in your opinion what respect Pakistan has shown its minorities has only been out of imitating the West and is the opposite of "car[ing] about ourselves only"?

What do you propose instead? Dictatorship? Massacre? Forced conversion? Thermonuclear war? Sticking women back in veils?

There is no utopia my apartheid supporting friend

I think worldwide we as humans have reached our zenith in terms of liberal values, humanitarianism, globalism, Multiculturalism

Those ideologies were in response to mankinds inhumanity displayed across the centuries but peaking in the clusterfuck that was WW2

People dont get how good they have it but are lurching once again to the right and this you can see right across the west and even the world, the return of confrontational nationalism, with minorities, muslims, refugees etc scapegoated for societies ills and a rose tinted view of the past

What I am saying to you is that although the west is not as bad as many developing countries in terms of human rights, the lurch to the right is heading in only obe direction

The jews in Germany sensed all was not well in the 1920s and 30s the smart ones got out the rest who thought ut woukd be alright suffered

now I am not saying we are there yet BUT give it a few decades, a president likr Trump, some right wing European parties all to willing to scapegoat and stigmatise muslims then the ingredients are all there

Withthe way the world is heading the Muslim world trying to embrace liberal values, Multiculturalism etc becomes all the more pointless

and with Trump in the white house, European right wingers on the cusp of power, any moralising and preaching to Pakistan seems all the more hollow and hypocritical

Do you feel better now?
One doesn't need God's like knowledge and wisdom to notice your hypocrisy. These are all known facts. Didn't you guys create ISIS to topple Asad regime in Syria because he was pro Russia? Didn't you promise ISIS that you'll help and support them? When Asad's real friend proved his friendship and entered the battlefield, what did you do? You left them to be killed. You couldn't support them. Aren't you ashamed of your cowardly act? You can't standby your friends and you beg NATO to standby you against Russia and China? What a shame. WHAT A SHAME!!!

One doesn't need God's like knowledge and wisdom to notice your hypocrisy.
"Black will remain a black in the eyes of racist white people " Read what you wrote. That's rhetorical tautology, not wisdom. It doesn't refute anything I said at all.

pakistan shows how much it cares about musalmaan its providing fighter jets to a kuffar state thats committing genocide.
shut up you dam/n idiot!
I
pakistan shows how much it cares about musalmaan its providing fighter jets to a kuffar state thats committing genocide.
We Pakistanis do not care about Muslims outside our borders.
Who do you think we are...protectors of the world's Muslims or something.:lol::rolleyes:

Giving JF-17s to Myanmar is good business jacka$$!

"Black will remain a black in the eyes of racist white people " Read what you wrote. That's rhetorical tautology, not wisdom. It doesn't refute anything I said at all.
All right, I'm wrong. Why the hell African American didn't want White orange head, harasser and racist to be elected as president? Why there are protests? Because black know what white people think of them. Refute me with some logic. Don't be judgemental. Come up with something, think, innovate, research. You belong to a developed country and I'm from third world country. Please do something Sir.

What about other Muslim countries which are trying to divide Pakistan and eat it? Will we give a F**K about those so called Muslim countries? If a non-muslim, mushrik country can buy jets from Pakistan then what the f**k is wrong with that muslim country that it is not buying jets from Pakistan?

All right, I'm wrong. Why the hell African American didn't want White orange head, harasser and racist to be elected as president? Why there are protests? Because black know what white people think of them. Refute me with some logic. Don't be judgemental. Come up with something, think, innovate, research. You belong to a developed country and I'm from third world country. Please do something Sir.

What about other Muslim countries which are trying to divide Pakistan and eat it? Will we give a F**K about those so called Muslim countries? If a non-muslim, mushrik country can buy jets from Pakistan then what the f**k is wrong with that muslim country that it is not buying jets from Pakistan?
Good point.

What is wrong with Myanmar buying JF-17s from Pakistan. That's a pretty good business deal right there.

As the old saying goes "business is business."

Good point.

What is wrong with Myanmar buying JF-17s from Pakistan. That's a pretty good business deal right there.
There is nothing wrong in it. Again its all about other countries acting pu$$y and then ask Pakistan to save their ***. We sure will if you had offered us something.

which muslim countries are trying to divide Pakistan? my argument stands firm pakistan is a hypocrite state it sells weapons to a kuffar state that is involved in gennocide of innocent muslims i want you to go to your peer or sheikh tomorrow after jummah and ask him the question on the day of qayamat what will be the punishment to the muslims who were involved in selling and supporting weapons to a kuffair country who was murdering innocent Muslims,
i'm not going to let this thing slide InshAllah i'm going to make some noise about this and spread the word on social media channels about the hypocracy and double standards
Answer my two questions then I defend my point with solid facts and logical argument.
1) Which country you're from?
2) Which Muslim country will be the victim of Myanmar?

laanat to you islam forbids nationhood it creates division we are all part of one ummah
Your answer proves you're a scum. Shall we help you then? Seriously, shame on you. You deserve this treatment for Allah says in Quran be ready and prepared for the enemies of Allah. Why were you $ucking balls of Burmese and didn't prepare yourself?
Pakistan bled in 1971. Bangali fags were treacherous and you support those dwarfs. Shall we help you now? Its the wrath you've brought yourself upon you. Piss off

Back
Top Bottom