What's new

We care about Muslims in the US but not minorities in Pakistan?

Don't you see that by engaging in avoidance you're just confirming the author's assertion?
Na you can not troll me that easy...
Your ppl can do whatever they want with palstinen and give the peace maseage to other..how you ppl do this..
Ppl around you are not blind mr soloman.

I guess I'll be killed if I come out of closet as ex-Muslim (Atheist).

This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.
You might want to ignore the map and crunch the data:

logoWVS215.png

World Values Survey Wave 6: 2010-2014

Here is a list of qualities that children can be encouraged to learn at home. Which, if any, do you consider to be especially important?:
V16.- Important child qualities: Tolerance and respect for other people
Pakistan: 52.8% Germany: 66.7% Netherlands: 86.0%

On this list are various groups of people. Could you please mention any that you would not like to have as neighbors?:
V37.- Would not like to have as neighbors: People of a different race
Pakistan: 15.7% Germany: 14.8% Netherlands: 8.2%
V41.- Would not like to have as neighbors: People of a different religion
Pakistan: 23.8% Germany: 14.1% Netherlands: 2.7%

I ‘d like to ask you how much you trust people from various groups. Could you tell me for each whether you trust people from this group completely, somewhat, not very much or not at all? :
V106. - People of another religion
Germany Netherlands Pakistan
Trust completely 3.5% 0.9% 4.1%
Trust somewhat 46.5% 38.6% 22.6%
Do not trust very much 34.7% 39.0% 32.3%
Do not trust at all 6.3% 7.3% 37.1%

Na you can not troll me that easy...Your ppl can do whatever they want with palstinen -
It's been discussed many times here how Pakistanis are forbidden to be taught anything that portrays Israel in a good light. There are Pakistanis who are trying to question or change this, especially those few who have actually been to Israel.

Many know, many have known for a long time, that charges of Israeli misbehavior towards Arabs are exaggerations or outright lies. Some are starting to get the connection between lies about Israel and intolerance at home. Seems to be a much slower process than it could be, yes?

You might want to ignore the map and crunch the data:

logoWVS215.png

World Values Survey Wave 6: 2010-2014

Here is a list of qualities that children can be encouraged to learn at home. Which, if any, do you consider to be especially important?:
V16.- Important child qualities: Tolerance and respect for other people
Pakistan: 52.8% Germany: 66.7% Netherlands: 86.0%

On this list are various groups of people. Could you please mention any that you would not like to have as neighbors?:
V37.- Would not like to have as neighbors: People of a different race
Pakistan: 15.7% Germany: 14.8% Netherlands: 8.2%
V41.- Would not like to have as neighbors: People of a different religion
Pakistan: 23.8% Germany: 14.1% Netherlands: 2.7%

I ‘d like to ask you how much you trust people from various groups. Could you tell me for each whether you trust people from this group completely, somewhat, not very much or not at all? :
V106. - People of another religion
Germany Netherlands Pakistan
Trust completely 3.5% 0.9% 4.1%
Trust somewhat 46.5% 38.6% 22.6%
Do not trust very much 34.7% 39.0% 32.3%
Do not trust at all 6.3% 7.3% 37.1%

Ah the crunch data!! Right.

Argue with Washignton post for the "false" representation, may be they are not doing a better job and should ask for your expertise.

"• Pakistan, remarkably tolerant, also an outlier. Although the country has a number of factors that coincide with racial intolerance – sectarian violence, its location in the least-tolerant region of the world, low economic and human development indices – only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.

I cant find Israel in the Survey though, but I can see plenty of love shown on its streets like below.

... only 6.5 percent of Pakistanis objected to a neighbor of a different race. This would appear to suggest Pakistanis are more racially tolerant than even the Germans or the Dutch.
I can't explain the discrepancy between the W.P. story and the data. Go and double-check me, maybe you can figure it out.

I can't explain the discrepancy between the W.P. story and the data. Go and double-check me, maybe you can figure it out.

You are free to write to them to check their story, until then I will take this story as true.

Meanwhile, where do YOUR country stand on racism? Please enlighten us.

And, dont quote me selectively next time, either reply in full, or dont bother.

You are free to write to them to check their story, until then I will take this story as true.
If you ignore the data to cling to your favored narrative why should you respect your judgment of what is "true"? You are responsible for your convictions, not the newspaper.

All minorities are safe in Pakistan. It's a safe heaven for everyone except terrorists. If minorities will comment harshly on sensitive issues (Religion) then they can land on trouble. At times, minorities are manipulated by evil forces. They comment on religion which creates unrest in country. Salman Taseer didn't belong to a minority group. Rules are same for all in the eye of general public.

How hard is my hert mybe harder than stone but ..childern are god gift and they are inocent ..how i will beat them are humilate them in the front of their pareants bye the force of weapon..my god show your ppl a light his kindness..

...If minorities will comment harshly on sensitive issues (Religion) then they can land on trouble. At times, minorities are manipulated by evil forces. They comment on religion which creates unrest in country. Salman Taseer didn't belong to a minority group. Rules are same for all in the eye of general public.
You know, if you hadn't prefaced your comment with the two sentences, All minorities are safe in Pakistan. It's a safe heaven for everyone except terrorists people would consider what you describe a country where minorities and their advocates are manifestly unsafe.

In pakistan we dont care about some one religon ..we respect each other religon ..we eat toghter we live toghter we die toghter ..we cleibret toghter we are stand in said time with eachother and in hapniess as well..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom