What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

I have a bone to pick with you chaps .. that includes you @Rain Man, @PARIKRAMA @hellfire @Irfan Baloch @Skull and Bones @Omega007 and ofc @Joe Shearer

Why this step bortherly treatment .... Why why why... was i not invited/tagged to this .. this absolutely most lovely, most incredible of all threads here on PDF ...

I thought I had friends here :cray:

Sorry. Please forgive us. You are on invite list henceforth.

Hope you will forgive our mistake in denying you the treasure of defence knowledge.

I have a bone to pick with you chaps .. that includes you @Rain Man, @PARIKRAMA @hellfire @Irfan Baloch @Skull and Bones @Omega007 and ofc @Joe Shearer

Why this step bortherly treatment .... Why why why... was i not invited/tagged to this .. this absolutely most lovely, most incredible of all threads here on PDF ...

I thought I had friends here :cray:

Most of us were too busy falling over ourselves laughing.

But apologies are certainly due. Do join in.

Since you have a taste for this kind of thing, I strongly recommend to you that most unlikely book of the genre, "Miss Shumway Waves a Wand", by James Hadley Chase.

We need nukes ballistic missiles like Pakistan help from China for defence against India annex our land teach Boorma lesson Also Indians stop mockin' us we are very resilient
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

sisters we can't just stand back we need to do somethin' it is farz Remember all Muslims are our brothers and sisters We can't allow Boorma get away easily war crimes against Rohingyas

We need nukes ballistic missiles like Pakistan help from China for defence against India annex our land teach Boorma lesson Also Indians stop mockin' us we are very resilient
Why don't you just do as all a favour and get the fukc off from here...

images

You right good english. But, I find many of your long posts are meaningless. The lines above prove my point. The Himalaya mountain longitudinally slopes down to the east. The Brahmaputra derives at the north of Kashmir, go straight to the east in parallel with the Himalaya before it changes course and flows down across the foot of eastern Himalaya, where the elevation is low (refer to your map).

Now, how do you think it is possible for Brahmaputra to flow in the upward direction to the Siliguri Corridor? By miracle from a divine power? Even, a divine power is not supposed to work against the law of gravity? So, I say contact a civil engineer with a topography survey map. The map you have sent is very good for talking in general matters. A contour map is what is required to discuss about technical matters.

Your logic is devastating. It may indicate a condition requiring professional assistance. But that is, of course, a personal choice.

By the same logic that you have used, the Brahmaputra Valley "longitudinally'"slopes down to the west, otherwise the Brahmaputra, again continuing your logic, could not have flowed.

A contour map, which you too can consult, will show you that throughout the Brahmaputra Valley and right up to beyond the Himalayas, the watershed is the Himalayas range itself, and its predecessor, the Karakorum. No river penetrates these, with the solitary exception of the Brahmaputra. All rivers slope down away from the mountains into the flatlands below. That is why the topographical map of the region shows the Teesta flowing north-south, not, as an unwary person might assume from your bewildering account, east-west, like the Brahmaputra. So, too, the Brahmaputra itself, to enter Bangladesh.

The single obstacle to a continued flow westward is the barrier that turns it south. That there will be no barrier beyond that is shown by the fact that the Teesta itself (I have already mentioned this, but to the geologically inept) has had a history of frequent and violent diversion in its course.

BTW, as far as compliments go, I 'write' good English; you are the first to say of me that I 'right' good English.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Why don't you just do as all a favour and get the fukc off from here...

Wahat do you mean ??? You think you can dictate me what to do? I am within my rights to post here it is defence forum I don't have to appease you or anyone for that matter Stop being grammar nazi everybody makes mistakes don't make fun condescence is not a good thing

Wahat do you mean ??? You think you can dictate me what to do? I am within my rights to post here it is defence forum I don't have to appease you or anyone for that matter Stop being grammar nazi everybody makes mistakes don't make fun condescence is not a good thing
yeaa...?? You can post anything you want but stop puking your verbal diarrhoea about india.. If you talk about your own country's nuisance, Then who will care whatever the shit you right.? you can keep writing anything and everything all day long..:taz::taz::taz:

yeaa...?? You can post anything you want but stop puking your verbal diarrhoea about india.. If you talk about your own country's nuisance, Then who will care whatever the shit you right.? you can keep writing anything and everything all day long..:taz::taz::taz:
Lol you Indians keep mockin' Bangladesh I saw that thread the other day about some Indo-BD war where you guys trolled us relentlessly to the point of sheer condescension Our country is small irrelevant fine don't bother keep it to yourself why make fun of us I like jokes but that was too much Its not limited to that thread it happens every other thread about BD

I am free to post my views If you don't like don't read but don't dictate what I should do Remember we are very resilient

Your logic is devastating. It may indicate a condition requiring professional assistance. But that is, of course, a personal choice.

By the same logic that you have used, the Brahmaputra Valley "longitudinally'"slopes down to the west, otherwise the Brahmaputra, again continuing your logic, could not have flowed.

A contour map, which you too can consult, will show you that throughout the Brahmaputra Valley and right up to beyond the Himalayas, the watershed is the Himalayas range itself, and its predecessor, the Karakorum. No river penetrates these, with the solitary exception of the Brahmaputra. All rivers slope down away from the mountains into the flatlands below. That is why the topographical map of the region shows the Teesta flowing north-south, not, as an unwary person might assume from your bewildering account, east-west, like the Brahmaputra. So, too, the Brahmaputra itself, to enter Bangladesh.

The single obstacle to a continued flow westward is the barrier that turns it south. That there will be no barrier beyond that is shown by the fact that the Teesta itself (I have already mentioned this, but to the geologically inept) has had a history of frequent and violent diversion in its course.

BTW, as far as compliments go, I 'write' good English; you are the first to say of me that I 'right' good English.

I looked at the map in detail. I don't see the point of diverting Brahmaputra to join the hoogly area + mahanadi potentially (it can be done but I dont think the expense will justify the benefits even in the long run unless its part of an integrated network including Bangladesh...and even then its a bit of a stretch).

These are all not water deficit areas compared to other regions of India. You would have to dam/divert a lot of the smaller rivers in the chicken neck area given the direction they are flowing (to be able to cross them with the Brahmaputra diverted canal).

Much better benefits come from micro-harvesting and linking in areas that absolutely need it as a priority. Opportunity cost of Bramhaputra diversion is too high right now....it can be revisited much later depending on the experiences seen in other more prudent priorities.

UGH,OUR REAL ENEMY IS ISREAL AND ISIS ( both are the same actually ) AND WHY DO SOME DUMB BANGLADESHIS KEEP SAYING THAT WE GONNA FIGHT INDIA? ITS LIKE COMPARING VIETNAM WITH CHINA,BRUH!

Hey this Indian guy Allen Iverson calling me "filthy imbecile" Now if I retort get negative rating banned hahha

Thats because of your jaamati minded bla blas,get out of drugs and then no one will call you as "filthy imbecile"...

Thats because of your jaamati minded bla blas,get out of drugs and then no one will call you as "filthy imbecile"...
Supportin' Jamaat isn't bad thing Jamaat best party selfless workers Without Jamaat Bangladesh Ding Dong with Jamaat we are King Kong

Back
Top Bottom