What's new

We are ready for our foes. A foe state is always a foe state.

Your friend @Major d1 in this thread has declared war against my country, I am just exploring defensive options.

Every independent country should have a foe state. As we have India. And for u- Pakistan. If ur exploring ur opinion i m doing the same thing. By the way i didnt declared any war till today. w8ing for that glorious day.

Can't dispute that ! Nope

by the way , if you are a genius , then I am Einstein !

Typing Mistake. Whatever what do u think.

Every independent country should have a foe state. As we have India. And for u- Pakistan. If ur exploring ur opinion i m doing the same thing. By the way i didnt declared any war till today. w8ing for that glorious day.

Every independent country should have a foe state??? :sarcastic:

okey dokey India's foe coz it's stealin' water and killin' our people border Also Boorma killing our Rohingya brothers and sisters we can't just stand back we need to do somethin' it is farz Remember all Muslims are our brothers and sisters We can't allow Boorma get away easily war crimes against Rohingyas

We need nukes ballistic missiles like Pakistan help from China for defence against India annex our land teach Boorma lesson Also Indians stop mockin' us we are very resilient

We need some SRM. And if we improve our artillery sections. then who cares?

Thanks Admin- For opening this post gate again.

Every independent country should have a foe state??? :sarcastic:

So do u think pakistan is your friend? If so- selll ur all weapon to the pakistan.

@Rain Man

Should have and if i use should , both are same. In spoken we dnt use huge grammatical formation. So what i spear that i write.

@Rain Man

Should have and if i use should , both are same. In spoken we dnt use huge grammatical formation. So what i spear that i write.

@Rain Man

I think BD needs following
  1. An ability to dent the marine livestock numbers around West Bengal seas.. especially Hilsa
  2. Extreme Commando training for Guerrilla warfare
  3. The N weapons even if its a small size.. size does not matter much, performance is more important !!!
  4. Some strategy to stop folks like @Rain Man who wants to destroy dams and submerge BD.

BD advantage lies with the fact that a small percentage of ppl from BD are already in India... If they can use these ppl and recruit some as spies, they can get "inside information" quickly out.

@MilSpec @anant_s @hellfire - The strategies needs to be "explored"

PS: long time back there was a hue and cry here in PDF when it was leaked that a RAW spy is there in BD and posts actively using all cat pics and memes..... turns out the story had more twists and on Sunday he is a double agent and works for ISI. Not sure how much is the truth in that but I am sure its a strong possibility ...

No need any clarification on that issue. U may blv or not . Thats up to u .

Yes yes. Ur water comes from china. Ganga. etce. If u releasing at once yes many area will be flooded at a time. But that doesn't mean we will down under water in a whole . This discrimination made u happy ? U can't, never will do that . Bcz if u do that china will take her position. U need bullet to kill us. And same here.

Until very recently we had been in the dark about an impending danger that has the potential to destroy our existence. The $200 billion worth river--link project undertaken by India will devastate our water resources and consequently our ecology and economy. The rivers will dry up, draught will reign all the year round and salinity will make our once fertile land impotent. Though the concerned government agencies are guilty of pressing the alarm button unforgivably late all is not over yet. Gearing up public pressure by means of creating mass-awareness, a uniformity opinion among the political parties in this issue and voicing our realistic concern in the international forums are immediate necessities to make India forsake this destructive project or at least to make sure that the project doesn't harm Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is not a desert, but the over exploitation of its natural resources has gradually been converting this beautiful green land into an arid and environmentally catastrophic country. It is high time to take up plans for combating environmental degradation and the desertification process right now, otherwise we will have to pay a high price in the near future. In the backdrop of India's intention of diverting water from all the trans-boundary rivers entering Bangladesh, we in Bangladesh need international support to deal with the situation. The upper riparian countries should not be allowed to unilaterally withdraw water causing serious threat to the lower riparian countries.

India and Bangladesh will also remain at the mercy of China, which could withhold water for power generation and irrigation during the dry season and release water during the flood season with catatrophic consequences for eastern South Asia.

upload_2016-8-11_14-34-58.png

Eto shundor copy paste korta kotha thekey shikla go? Amago shikhaiba na?

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-11_14-34-20.png
    upload_2016-8-11_14-34-20.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 5
I have a bone to pick with you chaps .. that includes you @Rain Man, @PARIKRAMA @hellfire @Irfan Baloch @Skull and Bones @Omega007 and ofc @Joe Shearer

Why this step bortherly treatment .... Why why why... was i not invited/tagged to this .. this absolutely most lovely, most incredible of all threads here on PDF ...

I thought I had friends here :cray:

You have seen nothing if you haven't seen this one: https://defence.pk/threads/if-there-was-a-war-between-india-and-bangladesh-who-would-win-it.443406/

:D

I have a bone to pick with you chaps .. that includes you @Rain Man, @PARIKRAMA @hellfire @Irfan Baloch @Skull and Bones @Omega007 and ofc @Joe Shearer

Why this step bortherly treatment .... Why why why... was i not invited/tagged to this .. this absolutely most lovely, most incredible of all threads here on PDF ...

I thought I had friends here :cray:

Uh, don't lose your sleep over it brah, gadha gulo amakeo invite koreni!!But ami thorai care kori??!! :P

PS - And you should totally go and check out the thread mentioned by @rainman and don't forget to look into his neo-mermaid evolution theory!! :D

Back
Top Bottom