What's new

We are losing the battle in Kashmir: Indian Army Commander.....!!!!

right now you are here to talk gibrish.. we have slapped enough with small population which is not more than your biharies.
do you have enough food in your tummy to fight ..
OK, do it.

We've heard tall talk and bragging for sixty years, and all your threats were left at that - threats. But you don't learn your lesson but keep on and on. just threats. Good enough. Threaten some more and get more of what you got.

What difference does your reaction make?

Red Part....

ufffffff...so much pain,blood and suffering..

But in Vain..Whole world knows what Pakistan is..Nobody trusts them,in fact trust and Pakistan belongs to a different universe altogether..

Now,lets come to the "No military clash in Azad Kashmir".Because we never initiated one.on the contrary,whole Kashmiri Militancy is Pakistani funded and Pakistani trained and most of the time it is Pakistani nationals who are fighting...

want to see proof???

359020-HafizSaeedphotofile-1333402034-439-640x480.jpg

Pakistani national,head of LET and JUD.

52ede0cf216a9.jpg

Maulana Masood Azhar,Pakistani National,Head of Jaish e Mohammed

Ilyas_Kashmiri_fair-use.JPG

Ilyas Kashmiri,Top HUJI member,Pakistani National

I've hundreds of such names,and these are icons of so called "Kashmiri Independence",unfortunately led by Pakistanis.

Now blue part,looks like history of Kashmir has started after 1950,cause your statement "Gilgit Baltistan and AJK is part of Pakistan" nearly killed me.Only a historically blind person can make such statements.Sending tribals to occupy parts of Kashmir,then assimilating it as "Integral part of Pakistan",and demanding rest of Kashmir's independence so that you can assimilate it too,damn,even bollywood movie plots will fail in front of these plots.But guess what,days of "Kashmir insurgencies " are numbered.

:D

What about your PM who killed thousands in gujraT?

What about that terrorist bal thakray? what about his organization?

What about your spy agency who always were in proxy war against Pakistan?

Partially agree to this. But now after the Nationalist party BJP part of JK govt, I think this will be reversed very soon and within the shortest time period.

You didn't understood what I mean. I meant Pakistan offered you that we both take our forces out from Kashmir and let kashmir decide what they want.(1)

Go and read what UN said for Kashmir and we are ready to do it and you guys always run from it.(2)

Is India really democratic? Is this the reason you guys have kept 7,00,000 troops (3) in kashmir to kill those who raise their voice? Is this the reason you guys kill kashmiris everyday? (4) Man the entire world knows Indian occupied kashmir need freedom. At every kashmir day, kashmiris in kashmir and worldwide protest to get rid of your India.(5)

Go and tell your lies to someone else I have met many kashmiris and they have personally told me what your army do there. He also told me how brutally you don't allow them to raise their voice.(6)

I am not interested in arguing with someone who isn't ready to accept facts which are clearly visible. (7) Go and tell to someone else who will believe that india is a democratic country where PM is one who killed thousands of muslims in gujrat.(8) India is the worst country in the world for minorities now and you are making baseless claims? (9) Uffffff

(1) An old story cooked up by your Diplomats, and completely untrue. Pakistan offered no such thing, if you are referring to the situation in 1947-48. In fact the reverse. I suggest that you look at the original UN Resolution which wanted Pakistan to withdraw and for the plebiscite to be held thereafter. I suggest also that you take the trouble to look through the proceedings of the Plebiscite Commission which came and sat in futile discomfort while your diplomats refused to move their troops a millimetre.

(2) I have in fact read the entire narrative, with the original documents, and have a fairly clear view. Have you read the Resolution? Are you denying that Pakistani forces, regular and other armed combatants, were to be withdrawn?

(3) Your arithmetic is on par with your logic. There are three Army Corps in Kashmir; count how many troops that is.And count how many are on the actual LOC and the corresponding LAC facing China. Do your homework before getting hysterical.

(4) You forget to mention that the vast bulk of those killed are Punjabis trained for terrorism and infiltrated. They also form the vast bulk, almost the entire population of the graveyards where people cannot be identified. Largely because they are not Kashmiris in the first place. You also forgot to look at the number of killings by the terrorists; that includes, for your kind information, the father of the present leader of the 'soft' Hurriyet, and Abdul Ghani Lone. In both cases, the sons have become active members of the separatist factions; any guesses why?

(5) Given the kind of money that has been pouring into Kashmir for the last thirty years, there is nothing very surprising about this.

(6) The difference between your fanciful narrative and mine is that mine is based on actual interaction. Frequent physical presence, and daily interaction.

(7) In that case, please feel free to go climb your left leg.

(8) That remains true, and it also remains true, if you know anything about this forum and Indians present there, that there are very many Indians who oppose the politics of exclusion.

(9) You may not even have thought about this, as you do not seem to have thought about most other things. We have a minority to worry about, minorities, in fact; you wiped yours out. Remember? Look up the percentages of your population that they were at independence, and look what you have reduced them to. And you have the cheek and gall to talk about how others treat their minorities.

For those newbies who can't help putting up their ill-founded prejudices in place of facts:

The Government of India and the Government of Pakistan are resolved that the two countries put an end to the conflict and confrontation that have hitherto marred their relations and work for the promotion of a friendly and harmonious relationship and the establishment of durable peace in the subcontinent so that both countries may henceforth devote their resources and energies to the pressing task of advancing the welfare of their people.

In order to achieve this objective, the Government of India and the Government of Pakistan have agreed as follows:

(i) That the principles and purposes of the Charter of the United Nations shall govern the relations between the two countries.

(ii) That the two countries are resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations or by any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them. Pending the final settlement of any of the problems between the two countries, neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation and both shall prevent the organization, assistance or encouragement of any acts detrimental to the maintenance of peace and harmonious relations.

(iii) That the prerequisite for reconciliation, good neighborliness and durable peace between them is a commitment by both the countries to peaceful coexistence respect for each others territorial integrity and sovereignty and noninterference in each others internal affairs, on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. That the basic issues and causes of conflict which have bedeviled the relations between the two countries for the last 25 years shall be resolved by peaceful means.

(v) That they shall always respect each others national unity, territorial integrity, political independence and sovereign equality.

(vi) That in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, they will refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of each other.

Both governments will take all steps within their power to prevent hostile propaganda directed against each other. Both countries will encourage the dissemination of such information as would promote the development of friendly relations between them.

In order progressively to restore and normalize relations between the two countries step by step, it was agreed that:

(i) Steps shall be taken to resume communications, postal, telegraphic, sea, land, including border posts, and air links, including over flights.

(ii) Appropriate steps shall be taken to promote travel facilities for the nationals of the other country.

(iii) Trade and cooperation in economic and other agreed fields will be resumed as far as possible.

(iv) Exchange in the fields of science and culture will be promoted.

In this connection delegations from the two countries will meet from time to time to work out the necessary details.

In order to initiate the process of the establishment of durable peace, both the governments agree that:

(i) Indian and Pakistani forces shall be withdrawn to their side of the international border.

(ii) In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the ceasefire of December 17, 1971, shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations. Both sides further undertake to refrain from the threat or the use of force in violation of this line.

(iii) The withdrawals shall commence upon entry into force of this agreement and shall be completed within a period of 30 days thereof.

This agreement will be subject to ratification by both countries in accordance with their respective constitutional procedures, and will come into force with effect from the date on which the instruments of ratification are exchanged.

Both governments agree that their respective heads will meet again at a mutually convenient time in the future and that in the meanwhile the representatives of the two sides will meet to discuss further the modalities and arrangements for the establishment of durable peace and normalization of relations, including the questions of repatriation of prisoners of war and civilian internees, a final settlement of Jammu and Kashmir and the resumption of diplomatic relations.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto President Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Indira Gandhi Prime Minister India

Simla, the 2 July 1972.

The Pakistani delegation must have been rolling in the aisles of their plane going back. How easy it is to lose the war and win the peace, when these idiot baniyas were concerned. Never mind that they beat the Pakistani armed forces; they were no match for the guile and cunning of the true warriors defending their land: the diplomats, who said whatever had to be said to get back the POWs and then did whatever they wanted.

Any Estimated Numbers of Militants or Groups in Kashmir??

At the moment, 200.

right now you are here to talk gibrish.. we have slapped enough with small population which is not more than your biharies.
do you have enough food in your tummy to fight ..

The Biharis are better. They do not pick fights and kill people. We do not live to fight. We fight to live. And when we fight, we win. As your Army will tell you.

just an old man who lost his mind :lol:

What a pity you didn't pick it up. It would have helped you.

Nice decision,so when are your leaving the occupied territory? :-)
We liberated our territory to liberate occupied part. Ever heard about first Kashmir war and miserable defeat of Maharaja and Indian forces? :D

Partially agree to this. But now after the Nationalist party BJP part of JK govt, I think this will be reversed very soon and within the shortest time period.
BJP Govt is a gift for us now we have a valid reason to shoot government officials as well.
You will realize it soon.

This article is an ideal example of how ppl are brainwashed by media.
I don't know if we have any psychology students among us but I can tell you one thing that any channel or newspaper which publishes "opinions" as truth can not be trusted.
This is for our neighbours and not you. :)

On topic:
Kashmir?
It works in favour of certain elements to keep kindling fire in Kashmir. So be it!
Bring it on!
Indian army will never let us down. ;)

The so called Kashmir war is a propaganda war...and by the looks of it, the instigators are losing it.

The so called Kashmir war is a propaganda war...and by the looks of it, the instigators are losing it.
I see Tariq Pandit's arrest as a good omen. The militant hideouts have been compromised, and so also their leads.
Yes, they are desperate now.

We liberated our territory to liberate occupied part. Ever heard about first Kashmir war and miserable defeat of Maharaja and Indian forces? :D

BJP Govt is a gift for us now we have a valid reason to shoot government officials as well.
You will realize it soon.

If you have to shoot unarmed bureaucrats to make your point, you have nothing to say. You are just terrorists.

If you have to shoot unarmed bureaucrats to make your point, you have nothing to say. You are just terrorists.
Yes we are.
If a bureaucrat can use his under command forces to kill innocent unarmed civilians then it is a glorious act to shoot them on their face.

Yes we are.
If a bureaucrat can use his under command forces to kill innocent unarmed civilians then it is a glorious act to shoot them on their face.

No forces are commanded by bureaucrats, so stop talking rubbish to back up an originally flawed statement. What you think is a glorious act is a despicable act of cowardice to most of the human race.

No forces are commanded by bureaucrats, so stop talking rubbish to back up an originally flawed statement. What you think is a glorious act is a despicable act of cowardice to most of the human race.
I don't need your lecture on bureaucracy. First withdraw your forces from our lands and justify genocide of innocent Kashmirs then talk about human rights.
We have a religious right to defend our self and oppose aggressors. We will hit the handlers of puppet government and forces where ever we found them.

Kashmir is not on list of disputed territories of UN since 2010 when your government slept off as India got it removed ....!!!

6. Wake up and smell the air ---- you will find only your farts wafting to your nostrils!

Cheers
Exactly! No one cares a fig about Kashmir anymore. Check this out........

Kashmir issue left unmentioned in United Nations

Pakistan has objected to the exclusion of Kashmir from a list of disputes under the observation of the Security Council as mentioned by the UK’s top diplomat in an annual debate on UNSC reforms.

Speaking at a UN General Assembly session discussing the functioning and reform of the Security Council, Pakistan’s acting envoy to UN, Amjad Hussain Sial, said the Jammu and Kashmir dispute was not mentioned in the context of unresolved long-running situations.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/77671/kashmir-issue-left-unmentioned-in-united-nations/

• In November 2010 the United Nations has removed Jammu and Kashmir from its list of disputed territories.
  • In a major setback to Pakistan’s efforts to internationalise the Kashmir issue, the United Nations has excluded Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) from its list of unresolved international disputes under the observation of the UN Security Council (UNSC). Pakistan's acting envoy in the UN, Amjad Hussain Sial, has lodged a strong protest, while Indian authorities welcomed the decision.
End of story! Pakistan needs to move on instead of harping on something it will never ever get. Kashmir has sent Pakistan down the rabbit hole diplomatically and economically. It has isolated itself from the comity of nations by its policies towards its neighbors and the covert support to forces inimical to American interests in Afghanistan. Whatever one may say, but pissing off the US and the West is a sure way to get isolated.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom